HP 6520s, 6720s, 6820s, 550 SL Install Package

BlackCH

1,448 posts in this topic

I've checked on the Apple site and there is no special info on this. The only difference is 1.1 version sign. I check with my Mac Mini to update through Software update and OSX on Mac mini reports that my software is up to date. Which is strange. So, this is not very important update or just install procedure in very combo is changed or something related with security on install. But update come very nice for me because I was changing several kexts these days and now everything is refreshed and back to order.

... From post 193

Ok guys, Please try the DSDT attach for the ExpressCard problem, I dont have how test it, but should works. Good Luck and please report back.

AML Output: /Users/juanerson/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/./dsdt.aml - 27151 bytes, 779 named objects, 2589 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 991 Optimizations.

About the 1.1 update: Installed and working great. I think this new 10D578 build, is now what had to be the previous one from March 29... the real 10.6.3. Very similar situation to which happened at the time with the 10.5.8 if I have good memory.

Other new, Courtesy www.coolbook.se: CoolBookController 2.17 released: Fixed support for OS X 10.6.3. Added a setting for temperature offset. Added missing frequencies for some newer computer models. Fixed an issue that could cause the controller to a crash at startup.

Disculpa por la demora; el problema era relacionado con la perdida de la habilidad de 'hot plug' (conectar la tarjeta sin tener que re-bootear) en el slot de expansion (expresscard32). Con tu ultimo (o ultimos dsdt) el slot funciona solamente si se conecta la tarjeta antes de iniciar la maquina. Nada grave pero mejor que te lo dijera. Probare el del 14 de abril y te digo como va. un saludo

Congratulations for all of us guys... excellent news... SLEEP IS WORKING!!! after some research and testing of course. But with some detail, is not big deal ok. Please I want to explain in spanish, please BlackCH or yushir... help me in English... translate. BTW... yeah sleep is working! Sorry guys, very soon in English jejeje.

- Funcionó usando mi último dsdt (14 de Abril), tal vez funciona con otros anteriores, no estoy seguro.

- Utilicé el último SleepEnabler (/Extra/Extensions), que pueden descargar desde la web oficial: http://code.google.com/p/xnu-sleep-enabler/ Por recomendación de Prasys he descargado el archivo SleepEnabler.10.6.x.kext.

- No tengo dudas que la clave está en el post 59 (gracias a gprince), ya que funcionó al quitar la extensión AppleACPIThermal.kext desde /Extra/Extensions. Y la solución para no quedarnos sin fan control, esté en el mismo post, pero no tengo idea de cómo aplicarlo, tal vez gprince o el mismo dakku pueda enseñarnos.

- Me he cerciorado que tengo el modo sleep (S3) en este archivo: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.PowerManagement.plist La línea tanto en adaptador de corriente como batería que dice, según he investigado deben estar en ambos apartados así:

Hibernate Mode

- También he revisado para confirmar que tengo en esta carpeta, la cual se encuentra oculta: /var/vm o /private/var/vm En la cual se debe encontrar el archivo imagen: sleepimage (que pesa mas de 4GB).

- En las propiedades del Economizador he restaurado los valores por defecto (Restaurar valores por omisión), tanto con corriente como batería. Me imagino que se puede jugar con estos valores, pero no los he probado aún.

Resultado: El resultado es que puedo entrar en reposo (desde el menú) en aproximadamente 2:50 - 3:00 minutos, y ya después en los demás intentos entra directo. Tal vez la demora (o retraso) esté relacionado o se deba en que yo uso speedstep nativo (appleIntelCPUpow....) mientras que dakku usa VoodooPower.

Cabe mencionar que también funciona cerrando la tapa de la pantalla. Los usb funcionan perfecto al regresar del reposo, al menos eso me parece a mí. Me queda la duda si los ventiladores se apagan completamente o deben quedar funcionando? Esto del sleep debo confesar que nunca lo he utilizado, ni siquiera en windows o linux. Nunca me ha preocupado esto.

Detalle: En mi caso ok, al regresar del reposo tengo casi perdida total del audio, pierdo totalmente las preferencias salvadas en el panel VoodooHDA, y cuando lo recupero bajando y subiendo el volumen principal, entonces regresa con demasiada interferencia o sttutering (horrible), tal vez sea por el driver que yo uso, que es un poco antiguo ya. Aquí necesito ayuda de ustedes compañeros, para confirmar esto.

Por favor hagan las pruebas con total tranquilidad, si pueden traducir esto se los agradezco. Pero sobre todas las cosas, me gustaría que tuvieramos total control y funcionamiento de ambas cosas: sleep y fan control, porque sinceramente en mi caso no estoy dispuesto a sacrificar temperatura por sleep. No se que opinan ustedes.

Saludos, suerte y éxitos.

Ok i'll translate it, though i'm not very optimistic about leaving fan control (now that my cpu's are at some smooth 42 degrees :D ).

- It worked using his last DSD (14 april), it might work with early version but it isn't assured.

- He used the lastest SleepEnabler available, it must be on /Extra/Extensions/, found on the official web (see post above), Prasys recommended using the one called SleepEnabler.10.6.x.kext.

- You have to take out AppleACPIThermal.kext form /Extra/Extensions.

- To learn whether you do have or not S3 sleep mode (Note: See below for a definition of sleep modes) you ought to look at: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.PowerManagement.plist. Both AC adapter and battery must have:

<key>Hibernate Mode</key>

<integer>3</integer>

- You should also look whether you have or not (if it doesn't exist, you MUST create it) one of these shadowed dirs: /var/vm or /private/var/vm with a sleepimage file over 4 GB. (Well, in fact it MUST MATCH your ram).

- (Optional) Restore Energy Saver preferences on both AC Power and Battery, you should play with those values to get a better sleep performance time.

Result:

Computer finally sleeps in about 3 minutes on first time, later it sleeps near instantly. It might be fault of AppleIntelCpuManagment.

BUT: You'll loose Audio capabilities upon sleep (if you're using VoodooHDA 0.22), to solve that just update to the VoodooHDA kext i posted AND BE SURE TO DELETE VOODOOHDAHELPER AND INSTALL THE PREFPANEL OF THAT SITE OR YOU'LL GET CRUNCY SOUND ALL TIME.

------------------------------------

Explaination: Sleep modes

S0/Working System is on. The CPU is fully up and running; power conservation operates on a per-device basis.

S1 Sleep System appears off. The CPU is stopped; RAM is refreshed; the system runs in a low power mode.

S2 Sleep System appears off. The CPU has no power; RAM is refreshed; the system uses a lower power mode than S1.

S3 Sleep (Standby) System appears off. The CPU has no power; RAM is in slow refresh; the power supply is in a reduced power mode. This mode is commonly referred to as 'Save To RAM'.

S4 Hibernate System appears off. The hardware is completely off, but system memory has been saved as a temporary file onto the harddisk. This mode is also referred to as 'Save To Disk'.

S5/Off System is off. The hardware is completely off, the operating system has shut down; nothing has been saved. Requires a complete reboot to return to the Working state.

Once you can at least get the same temps as with AppleThermal, i won't use it.

Thank you so much yushir!

I think the post 59 (thanks to gprince) is the key for fix sleep + fan control (including audio solution) with SleepWatcher, but I dont know how install it, and how add the two lines for each extension: AppleACPIThermal and VoodooHDA, for unloading (before sleep) and reloading (after sleep) those .kext, and of course, if is possible from /Extra/Extensions.

And on the other hand, You know what about the ExpressCard problem with my last DSDT? Thanks again.

No need to reload VoodooHDA. As i said on post #208:

I found a new VoodooHDA version, it has various fix and i DO recommend installing it(for example, it solves the issue that people has when waking from sleep with audio): http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?...ic=355&st=0

For me this update makes sound crappy. SOLVED: Just delete the voodoohdahelper app and any other related software. With this update you do not need them, control panel just works fine and audio sounds alot better!

Really now sounds a lot better. Last time i forgot to erase voodoohdahelper and that made my sound sound crappy, but with this update you'll hear it better and, what's most, it solves sleep issue.

I haven't been able to go to sleep btw.

————

Spanish: Bajate la nueva versión de Slice de VoodooHDA, en mi post 208 esta explicado.

De otro lado si te bajas el sleepwatcher (buscalo en google, la primera página) y lo descomprimes veras que viene un archivo readme que te dice todo lo que tienes que hacer para instalarlo. Básicamente, una vez instalado deberias añadir la linea:

/sbin/kextunload /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIThermal.kext/ al archivo /etc/rc.sleep y /sbin/kextload /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIThermal.kext/ al archivo /etc/rc.wakeup.

Todo y eso yo no consigo volver a cargar el AppleACPIThermal una vez lo he descargado. Y, como ya he dicho, no he conseguido el sleep siguiendo tu método. Quizas eliminaste el kext de la carpeta extensions e hiciste un rebuild del Extensions.mkext para probarlo?

Todo y eso yo no consigo volver a cargar el AppleACPIThermal una vez lo he descargado. Y, como ya he dicho, no he conseguido el sleep siguiendo tu método. Quizas eliminaste el kext de la carpeta extensions e hiciste un rebuild del Extensions.mkext para probarlo?

Si te fijas, dice claramente "No tengo dudas que la clave está en el post 59 (gracias a gprince), ya que funcionó al quitar la extensión AppleACPIThermal.kext desde /Extra/Extensions.".

Es decir, lo quité, y por supuesto que reconstruí la cache, lo cual está sobreentendido, es decir, esto se hace necesariamente cada vez y/o todas las veces que se hagan cambios en la carpeta /Extra/Extensions, entiéndase al agregar y/o quitar extensiones, o hacer modificaciones en sus info.plist, para que los cambios entren en efecto durante el próximo reinicio del sistema. No he probado más nada aún, una vez que lo haga postearé.

Por cierto, tal vez (o no) la ruta de carga (o recarga) tal cual como estás intentando no está soportada por sleepwatcher, estoy especulando ok... pero puede explicar el por qué no vuelve a cargar una vez descargado como dices. Es decir, que no funciona desde /Extra/Extensions, por eso coloqué en mi post anterior "and of course, if is possible from /Extra/Extensions.", lo cual no puede descartarse... y únicamente funciona si se utilizan al ser instalados en la carpeta del sistema /S/L/E. Pero lo probaré si o si, porque esa parece ser la única solución para que convivan tranquilamente AppleACPIThermal.kext + SleepEnabler.kext, a través del sleepwatcher.

I will test the voodooHDA from Slice (post 208) and will report back if works. Thanks.

What i get when i try to sleep is weird.

It seems to go to sleep but after 30s or so it comes back from sleep with everything working but screen, which it's black and can't be taken back. Any suggestions?

Oh, and i get this with and without AppleACPIThermal.kext.

I'm also using Snow Leopard 10.6.3 with combo update 1.1.

What i get when i try to sleep is weird.

It seems to go to sleep but after 30s or so it comes back from sleep with everything working but screen, which it's black and can't be taken back. Any suggestions?

Oh, and i get this with and without AppleACPIThermal.kext.

I'm also using Snow Leopard 10.6.3 with combo update 1.1.

Sorry No suggestions here.

Please I have some questions for you:

1- Can you explain a little more in detail to us, since you made in this occasion to get sleep?

2- Which DSDT are you using? and...

3 -Which is your full set of extensions (including the place)?

4 -You have the AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E?

Please and Thanks.

BTW, voodooHDA 0.2.56 from the projectosx forum is not enough for me jejeje, because mic not working (skype)... and I lose my preferences each reboot in VoodooHDA.prefpane. Both options works excellent with 0.2.2 from Avian, and for me even sounds better. When I get it sleep will thinking seriously in update my VoodooHDA, for now Im fine.

Went i do push for sleep screen goes down, ethernet and usb enter into sleep mode (they shutdown) and computer isnt nearly doing any noise, but both led buttons are on. After about 30 s the computer wakes from this state (so i think it goes into sleep successfully but then some kext makes it wakeup from sleep).

When it wakes everything works except the screen, which remains black (it's not a brightness issue because i can't turn it on again). I know that everything works because, for example, i can use keyboard keys (like volume up or volume down) or i can push the power button so that in a minute it shutdowns.

My full set of extensions are on /S/L/E: VoodooKeyboard, VoodooHDA, VoodooWireless,cipher,3945, Intel 82556M. On /E/E i have Legacy3100, SMBIOSReslover,fakesmc,AppleACPIThermal (with or without i get the same effect) and SleepEnabler.

Something that i've seen and it's pretty weird: if i boot with -v option i instantly get a kernel panic caused by SleepEnabler.kext, but booting into normal mode without -v option is fine.

(I do have other texts based on your signature, such as BatteryManager which is the same as you have, all of those on /S/L/E).

I'm using your lastest DSDT (14 april). What makes a difference, if any, it's that your lastest DSDT didn't made this effects (in fact, the pc stuck as normal when trying to sleep and using SleepEnabler).

I do have AppleHDA, but that shouldn't make a difference.

Oh and, trust me, newer VoodooHDA is far much better than the one from Avian. You should make sure you delete everything related to the other one and, after that, install both 0.25.6 kext and control panel (just look for them on the post, it's on russian :rolleyes:.

Went i do push for sleep screen goes down, ethernet and usb enter into sleep mode (they shutdown) and computer isnt nearly doing any noise, but both led buttons are on. After about 30 s the computer wakes from this state (so i think it goes into sleep successfully but then some kext makes it wakeup from sleep).

You meant than never saw the power button illuminated intermittently? I saw always intermittent in all my tests... I meant I have real sleep for sure. And when I want to wake up, I do manually clicking my usb mouse without problems , like should be I think. My specific problems are the bad sound after wake, and how to have control fan, because from I know AppleACPIThermal prevent sleep if I understand well in various forums, nothing more.

EDIT: Confirmed! Sleep not working when AppleACPIThermal.kext is loaded.

Something that i've seen and it's pretty weird: if i boot with -v option i instantly get a kernel panic caused by SleepEnabler.kext, but booting into normal mode without -v option is fine.

Absolutely weird, because I always boot in verbose (-v) mode, and I dont have any KP related to SleepEnabler.kext.

I'm using your lastest DSDT (14 april). What makes a difference, if any, it's that your lastest DSDT didn't made this effects (in fact, the pc stuck as normal when trying to sleep and using SleepEnabler).

Thanks, but the only difference that I hope reports with my last DSDT is related to ExpressCard problem, the rest is exactly the same to the previous one.

Oh and, trust me, newer VoodooHDA is far much better than the one from Avian. You should make sure you delete everything related to the other one and, after that, install both 0.25.6 kext and control panel (just look for them on the post, it's on russian :D.

Im sure of doing all exactly like you explain about de voodooHDA and panel from russian forum, but Believe me that the one from Avian is better for me.

EDIT: Confirmed! VoodooHDA 0.2.56 and the new release 0.2.60 + PrefPane by Slice from the Projectosx Forum works fine, after wake from sleep. But, for me no Mic, and no preferences saved. I think almost sure, I need the linux dump for better sound quality and mic.

Thanks.

EDIT: About Fan control:

With AC: At the moment while testing, my temperatures are higher 5C without AppleACPIThermal.kext.

With Batterry: Is to much, around 10-15C higher, because as always was, without AppleACPIThermal.kext... practically (literally) the fan go OFF on battery... so bad. We need this extension guys.

EDIT: Attach the AppleACPIThermal.kext from BlackCH SL Pack, with correct dependencys (Info.plist). It works from /Extra/Extensions So, You need put it on /E/E --- Rebuild the cache Extensions.mkext (/Extra) with kextutility 2.4.2... and restart the system. Then, you can unload it and reload the .kext before and after you desire go to sleep. I keep permanently open the Terminal for use the command lines, type these two:

For Unload (before sleep):

1) sudo kextunload /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIThermal.kext (hit Enter) -- (your password) --- Enter.

See in IORegistryExplorer the thermalzones are gone! Fan is almost OFF (but temps no so bad). And you can go to Sleep.

For Reload (after wake from Sleep):

2) sudo kextload /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIThermal.kext (Enter again) --- Pass --- Enter.

ThermalZones come back... and fan is ON again.

Sorry, It is not elegant method, but I dont know the SleepWatcher (new version) method. Good Luck.

EDIT (April 19): For update the information that NOT USE this AppleACPThermal.kext (attachment ERASED), until we will have solved the sleep problems. So, Please keep using the optimized Snow Leopard version of prasys extension on his web site HERE.

Ok, fine it seems i won't get it still. One thing, are you using VoodooWireless?

On the other hand, didn't you say that Prasys AppleAcpiThermal was better for us?

I'll give it up till wednesday mostly because i've some stuff to do that will keep me out of here, good luck till then!

EDIT: On new 2.60, read to this if you loose settings: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?...post&p=6488

Hey, i'm tired of reading you guys about losing settings on pref pane, damn it here is a installer package by Nawcom. The installer as no Customize pane so, either use it or open it on Pacifist and install only what you need.

Drop org.voodoo.driver.voodoohdahelper.plist on /Library/LaunchAgents and voodoohdahelper on /usr/local/bin and you'll never loose settings again.

EDIT: This is weird, i've tried booting with -f -v options and it boots up successfully, but with -v it doesn't. I've tried booting with -v alot of times with the same kp over and over again. I'm using kext utility to create .mkext. As i've read this could be because sleepenabler and appleintelcpumanagment compite with each other to take control of the method sleepenabler implements, causing this. Dunno, really.

Ok, fine it seems i won't get it still. One thing, are you using VoodooWireless?

On the other hand, didn't you say that Prasys AppleAcpiThermal was better for us?

I'll give it up till wednesday mostly because i've some stuff to do that will keep me out of here, good luck till then!

EDIT: On new 2.60, read to this if you loose settings: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?...post&p=6488

EDIT: This is weird, i've tried booting with -f -v options and it boots up successfully, but with -v it doesn't. I've tried booting with -v alot of times with the same kp over and over again. I'm using kext utility to create .mkext. As i've read this could be because sleepenabler and appleintelcpumanagment compite with each other to take control of the method sleepenabler implements, causing this. Dunno, really.

Im not using voodoowireless... not yet.

The other thing is, if the prasys AppleACPIThermal.kext not reload from Terminal command , and the other one from BlackCH it does, is my option for now of course... And please take it easy mate, if I have good memory, Im not said "prasys kext is better"... I Don't know where you read that?

BTW. Thanks for the VoodooHDA info.

About "Your" problem booting in verbose mode, maybe, and Im almost sure, is because for any reason your system permissions are bad... The clean solution for me is reinstall the Combo 10.6.3 v1.1... but also I think is the moment to move your actual copy of kextutility to trash, and install a new copy into Applications... that worked for me, because recently I experimented some problems installing with kextulitily and repairing permissions, the cause, I believe once in a while that the application corrupts from time to time. And "Disk utility" to find that errors (the permissions differ)... in the most of cases.

Good Luck.

Last time i fixed permissions with disk utility i ended up reinstalling mac os x... it's not a good experience. I'll try what you say about getting a new copy of kext utility, but still i don't get to the point of why can't i get sleep to work.

I'd say we have the same kexts, and nearly the same system. Only thing that's left is waiting for BlackCh, which has a laptop that maches mine, to try this (because i've the same cpu, a T7250, so i've the same screen and so).

Still, i said it, i installed the combo update 1.1 and i was already facing those problems. In fact it's fault of SleepEnabler because when AppleIntelCM tries to start it gets a null pointer to the specified method.

Would you upload your AppleIntelCM? Just a desperate effort to solve this.

Please for recreate the main Extensions.mkext do this:

F8 at Darwin prompt and type -s (is single user mode)... not use -v or -f or -x or wherever. Please Only -s (hit enter)

Then, at root type mount -uw / (enter)

and this other line:

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext (enter)

Restart... This force to system to recreate the Cache... and maybe helps.

Then, Reinstall the combo 10.6.3 v1.1

When Finish, Restart and repair permissions with Disk Utility (for me always is safe, as it should be for common sense).

After all this, you should have a very clean and fresh system for to work.

Of course, I repeat: "is the moment to move your actual copy of kextutility to trash, and install a new copy into Applications...". And, aditionally, never repair permissions with kextutility, do it with the system native Disk Utility.

Good Luck.

After short testing, same behavior as Yushir here. No sleep; screen goes off, power led still on, fan still on, no wake (it doesnt go to S3 state anyway). after a few seconds the fans will go faster because the machine gets hot (no ACPIThermal.kext loaded), this might sound like system-wake function but is not.

Also panics at startup with sleepenabler.kext.

Maybe is worth to try with a fresh install, but Im busy for that right now

After short testing, same behavior as Yushir here. No sleep; screen goes off, power led still on, fan still on, no wake (it doesnt go to S3 state anyway). after a few seconds the fans will go faster because the machine gets hot (no ACPIThermal.kext loaded), this might sound like system-wake function but is not.

Also panics at startup with sleepenabler.kext.

Maybe is worth to try with a fresh install, but Im busy for that right now

About the Panics at startup, This morning I haved one (related to AppleRTC... and of course... what the f...?), but I remember yesterday reading something about it, specifically here and here. Then, because Im using PC EFI V10.6 by netkas instead chameleon... Installing a new copy (boot) solved the problem... And maybe also need reinstall (.pkg Dr Hurt) chameleon and PC EFI boot. You can try a new copy of the complete bootloader.

Note: After use the chameleon .pkg, of course you need to put all your toys in /Extra before restart. Also, If you are using windows 7 for booting (as active partition) like me, you need re "activate" it... from win7 DVD disk installation, see kizwan method on my signature.

My personal Opinion is, I think, so many KPs (testing and testing / time to time) can be affect the system stability, boot process and/or the bootloader, and including some tools like Kext Utility. Try rebuilding the main cache (Extensions.mkext) from darwin prompt as single user (-s). Good Luck.

Ah BlackCH please, what about the ExpressCard problem, it solved with mi DSDT (April 14)?? Thanks.

As i said, this must be a behaviour on different specifictations. I'm using a mooded version of chamaleon rc4 that makes my screen at boot be 1280x800.

BlackCH have you tried seeting hibernatemode to 0?

Oh and blackh, the fan goes faster because it actually acts as waking from sleep. Trust me, if you push the power button and hit enter, the system will shutdown. (if you don't have password on wake, of course). That's mainly because the system tries to go to sleep, something disturbs it and wakes up.

What i'm guessing is why do we have a black screen. Could it be fault of our modified 3100FB?

Juanerson, i've looked at these screenshots, our kp doesn't mach those. If i have time i'll upload one.

I wish i could contact him so he could add these fixes on his bootloader.

I tried the dsdt from april 14th post and sleep did not work for me even after adding the 2 lines to rc.sleep and rc.wakeup.

Gone back to my old dsdt that works.

Thanks dakku for your information, and please you still having problems with usb ports when wake from sleep? Which is your situation after wake from sleep? Please, Are you using mod graphics drivers for your GMA x3100 + the string (GMA 950) right? And you have the graphic variant 0x2A12? or like mine 0x2A02 in (system profile)?. I meant, all the context, all the set of extensions, configuration and strings, can be important for black screen after wake.. if you are using stock drivers like me, or if not. Thanks in advance, your information is very important for me, because I can repair my DSDT for you and all of us.

Juanerson, i've looked at these screenshots, our kp doesn't mach those. If i have time i'll upload one.

Thats NOT my point, for me the screenshots are just examples, I think the point of the author, maybe both authors (Azimutz and Slice), if I understood fine, is in my opinion the "randoms unexpected Kernel Panics" from chameleon bootloader during boot process.

EDIT: Im testing the Slice Bootloader chameleon variant (the "boot" inside the Cham_binaries.zip), and go very well, talking about KPs. Note that DSDT.aml only load from (/)... (NOT FROM /Extra). Good Luck.

Hi juanerson,

My graphics variant is 0x2A12, and yes Im using the gma950 strings for brightness control. After updating to 10.6.3 I put back my old AppleIntelGMAX3100FB (version 1.5.18) for brightness to work again.

The problem I have with sleep with the your dsdt is that the system wakes up automatically after 3 mins, even after I added the 2 lines suggested by BlackCH.

I dont have any problems with USB after wakeup, works perfectly fine. The only one issue I do have is that if i unplug the charger while the laptop is on and stick it back in my sound gets distorted, havent found a solution to that as yet.

dakku:

Very Thanks again dakku, the solutions for your sound problems is the voodooHDA 0.2.60 recently commented by me and recommended by yushir... works very well after wake... and you dont need the sleepwatcher (for sound problems) anymore! Please, last question I promise... but you can entry to sleep with my DSDT like before in about 1:30 minutes? And just for confirm... your sleep problem is that wake up automatically in about 3 minutes... just that. Good Luck.

Snow or Leo? Please you can provide more information, and maybe yours specifications in a elaborate Signature... to help you much better. Good Luck.

dakku:

Very Thanks again dakku, the solutions for your sound problems is the voodooHDA 0.2.60 recently commented by me and recommended by yushir... works very well after wake... and you dont need the sleepwatcher (for sound problems) anymore! Please, last question I promise... but you can entry to sleep with my DSDT like before in about 1:30 minutes? And just for confirm... your sleep problem is that wake up automatically in about 3 minutes... just that. Good Luck.

I dont think my laptop entered into sleep because the power button didnt start flashing. The screen went black for 2-3 minutes and it came back on again.

Thanks, I will try the net voodoohda, although my problems isnt after sleep, its after i disconnected the power cable (charger) while the laptop is on.