Samsung NC 10

86 posts in this topic

on a German forum a guy has sound up and running, he has a video up on youtube showing the nc10 with sound....

he says he used this....http://www.maceee.com/how-to-mac-os-x-1054-for-the-eee-pc-901-1000h-27.html

to make it work. additionally he says "dont do a bios update"....

Well - I tried the sound card drivers, but nothing's changed.

Very strange.

Just to confirm, you've

- installed CHUD successfully (you can use the reggie program, for example)

- installed the AzaliaAudio package?

I'm out of ideas if you've done this.

- Adie.

on a German forum a guy has sound up and running, he has a video up on youtube showing the nc10 with sound....

he says he used this....http://www.maceee.com/how-to-mac-os-x-1054-for-the-eee-pc-901-1000h-27.html

What BIOS update?

- Adie.

Regarding the lan issue, Leo4All v5 Server 10.5.4 is out including "Skge - Driver for most Marvell LAN cards"

I just got nc10, is there a guide how to install osx86 to an external drive? I do not want to mess with the internal yet!

thank you!

thanks, can you link to the forum or youtube video? Also, does he have sound coming out of the headphone jack and what distro is he using?

Regarding the lan issue, Leo4All v5 Server 10.5.4 is out including "Skge - Driver for most Marvell LAN cards"

I just got nc10, is there a guide how to install osx86 to an external drive? I do not want to mess with the internal yet!

thank you!

that driver can be found here , but I doubt it would work with the 8040.

you could give it a try and report back..

thanks, can you link to the forum or youtube video? Also, does he have sound coming out of the headphone jack and what distro is he using?

here is the video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HckWuhLt2s

the forum............http://forum.eeepcnews.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4232&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

distro: iDeneb 10.5.4

"Das ist auch gut so"

Okay, this is interesting, welcome, I tried to read through the other thread and still I'm not sure about your results.

Sound is working? How did you do it? Which distro did you use? What is not working on your NC 10?

Thanks in advance,

Heinrich

hallo heinrich

die Funktionstasten, LAN und WLan gehen nicht

Ich habe Leo4all v4 verwendet

Ich habe die Treiber so ausgewählt:

Chipsets---> ICHx Fixed.

Kernel---> 9.4.0 Vanilla.

Expand the triangle for Fix and check both FireWire Remove and ApplePS2Controller

Expand the triangle for Video, then the triangle for Intel. Finally, check the box for GMA950.

hallo heinrich the functional keys, LAN and WLan do not go I have Leo4all v4 I use has selected the drivers thus:

Chipsets---> ICHx Fixed.

Expand the triangle for Fix and check both FireWire Remove and ApplePS2Controller

Expand the triangle for Video, then the triangle for Intel. Finally, check the box for GMA950.

hallo heinrich

die Funktionstasten, LAN und WLan gehen nicht

Ich habe Leo4all v4 verwendet

Ich habe die Treiber so ausgewählt:

Chipsets---> ICHx Fixed.

hallo heinrich the functional keys, LAN and WLan do not go I have Leo4all v4 I use has selected the drivers thus:

Chipsets---> ICHx Fixed.

thanks for this...does the headphone jack work for you, and the USB ports? Also, does the NC10 sleep properly using Leo4all?

Many thanks for your installation tips!

hey guys, some of you know me already, some of you dont, anyways, i m getting one of the nc10 as well (well for my wife though :) ) but most interestingly, i m getting hopefully a touchscreen kit to install on this which has mac drivers as well :)

i will receive the unit next week hopefully, and will let you guys know of the touchscreen process... there are some kits and people already doing it for smaller screens but dont know anyone tried touchscreen install on nc10 :) i will let you guy know about the progress, install procedures / updates / touchscreen function :)

cheers