Enough Power in Da G4 Towar For Leopard?

BukTeef

9 posts in this topic

Yo, this is BukTeef.

While I was making my song about ma 867 MHz 1GB RAM Powermac G4 Quicksilver introduced July 18 2008 by Steven P Jobs I wondered how much power ma tower really had. I wanna install Leopard yo yo yo on ma Powermac G4. Will it run? Ma Leopard disk said it can't run but I know how to h4x0r it on. Will it run or will I have to bust ma G4's grill? thx

-Teef

Yo, this is BukTeef.

While I was making my song about ma 867 MHz 1GB RAM Powermac G4 Quicksilver introduced July 18 2008 by Steven P Jobs I wondered how much power ma tower really had. I wanna install Leopard yo yo yo on ma Powermac G4. Will it run? Ma Leopard disk said it can't run but I know how to h4x0r it on. Will it run or will I have to bust ma G4's grill? thx

-Teef

First link.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=leopard+mini...lient=firefox-a

ya but i wuz ive using Leopard on unsupported macs before like a 800Mhz Powerbok g4 n it ran fine. not great but ok.

ya but i wuz ive using Leopard on unsupported macs before like a 800Mhz Powerbok g4 n it ran fine. not great but ok.

Think you've answered your own question mate. Your Powermac G4 meets the min spec (CPU) and you've proved to yourself you can install on a G4 below min spec. Just do it.

Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Dawg - I know you'z a gangsta rapper,

but tryin' to read your thread, throws my mind right down the crapper,

now i'm walkin' round, all f*&(ed up, my mind is in a daze,

to get your grammer out my mind, i gots to smoke some haze.....

OK, now that we've gotten busting on you for posting in a mix of gangsta and AOL speak, now for your answer. There is absolutely no reason the Leopard disc should be giving you an error, given your specs, unless it's a restore disc for a certain model Mac. And if it's a system-specific restore disc, it probably doesn't have the correct drivers for your system's hardware. That being said, if you can get it to install and work, go for it, your system more than meets the specs (unless you have <9GB free hard disk space, in that case it won't install either)

Hi, this is Reveeen;

I wondered how much power ma tower really had.

Relative to what? Though I am sure: some strategic insertion of one's tongue into the open powered power supply case will give you some magical sign, along with "fixing" your speech impediment.

I wanna install Leopard yo yo yo on ma Powermac G4. Will it run?

Sorry, I don't know what a Leopard yo-yo is, and it's downright ignorant to call your ma a Powermac. Curry, feed it curry, and it will "run"............... shortest route possible, almost a homing kind of thing, right to the white porcelain throne.

Ma Leopard disk said it can't run

Are there any more inanimate objects that "talk" to you, or do they do their talking thing right after an alien abduction?

Will it run or will I have to bust ma G4's grill?

Only if you put the dogs on it. (the kind with 4 legs, not your relatives, though maybe getting your butt ugly relatives to chase a G4, or two, through the streets of your ghetto might make it "run")