InsanelyMac Forum
~pcwiz

Good free host with unlimited bandwith?

I need some place to host all my drivers for OSx86Tools. As long as it has unlimited bandwith, at least 5 GB space and hotlinking support, its fine. I'm currently hosting at Xspeedhost (xspeedhost.net) but it seems that the servers are always down, and that won't work for when the app is going into final release.

Advertisement

You need to get real. Unlimited bandwidth on free hosting... thats just a laughable request if you expect a quality host.

Just buy an account from BlueHost, dude... its only like $5 a month (with so many features, and unlimited space/bandwidth/websites/domains), and you can easily host other people's sites and get your money back. :(

Humyo looks like a cool option, but doesn't say anything about bandwidth... looks good regardless!

Just buy an account from BlueHost, dude... its only like $5 a month (with so many features, and unlimited space/bandwidth/websites/domains), and you can easily host other people's sites and get your money back. :thumbsdown_anim:

Humyo looks like a cool option, but doesn't say anything about bandwidth... looks good regardless!

Oh that just gave me an idea. Thanks!

you can try this out PCwiz, you may have already found it. I don't think any of them have enough space you require, but it may get you somewhere.

Click me! Click me!

T35 looks like it does a nice job with Unlimited space and bandwith, however it does not give you a MySQL database, which may or may not be critical.

I already have paid hosting with 300GB of monthly bandwith, but that bandwith is gonna be eaten up in days once people start using this tool. Humyo I've already heard of, but its storage, not web hosting, right? T35 does look excellent and I'll look into it, but what I find weird is that their free package has Unlimited space/bandwith, but their paid package only has 500MB space and 10GB bandwith :)

MoC, appreciate the offer but I'm afraid that your site will be dead as well from the bandwith consumption.

I already have paid hosting with 300GB of monthly bandwith, but that bandwith is gonna be eaten up in days once people start using this tool. Humyo I've already heard of, but its storage, not web hosting, right? T35 does look excellent and I'll look into it, but what I find weird is that their free package has Unlimited space/bandwith, but their paid package only has 500MB space and 10GB bandwith ;)

MoC, appreciate the offer but I'm afraid that your site will be dead as well from the bandwith consumption.

http://www.t35.com/free-web-hosting.php

Read up dude, 1mb file limit and no mysql/cgi...

they figure that a 1mb file isn't going to eat up alot of bandwidth...