satisfaction

habhab

12 posts in this topic

WHY you do all this, for your personal satisfaction, for mony, to have the perfect installation, look at my screen-shoot, WAHHH you have a quadre-core, whahh you have a the 500USD pci-sound card, works like a charme, you know why, because i caust you 500USD, if you have this mony why you post here? go and buy a real mac! oh no, if you buy a real mac you y'll d'ont show us how much mony you have! i see,

why install an OSX on your PC if have the mony to buy a real mac, perhaps to try it? try an operating system on your vista-compatible motherboard????????

for me, i d'ont know why i love apple, i install OSX on my PC because i love informatic's softwares and i love testing an boosting hardware, id'like to have a real mac but havent too much mony to get one,

have fun, thanKs.

Not the laptops. I'd rather have an MBP than a Dell or HP laptop :)

The laptops are a rip-off. The problem is that people look at Dell and HP which are {censored}.

A nice alternative for a high quality laptop at pretty good prices is ASUS. They include pretty good graphics cards in MOST of their laptops for less than 999, all the other parts are high quality as well. The MacBook can cost upwards of 1500 dollars and offers absolutely no video card whatsoever.

If you put $2000-2500 (MBP) into a PC, you could get a magnesium shell, with WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.

Macs are great, they are smooth, they look great, they are easy, but don't ever try to say that they are NOT a rip-off, because they are. People are simply willing to pay more for something shiny (and I respect that, things should be shiny)

OSX is where Apple really shines, compared to windows (especially Vista) its perfection.

Because except for the Mac Pro, Macs are underspecced and higly overpriced, especially in Europe. I bought a laptop, a Samsung, with specs comparable to a 17" Mac Book Pro, for €1049. The components are more than decents, except maybe for the DVD burner (it is noisy, but works fine otherwise).

Mac Pros are much better value for money, but are overkill for most. And you must buy the extras elsewhere, because Apple charges you more than twice the normal price.

I do the OSX86 thing because I have a blast tweaking it and making it work. It's like all the coolness of OSX and all of the hack and Frankenstein-ing I love about building my own computer from scratch. I love making it work. I feel like I've actually accomplished something.

Plus, I hate Apple's exclusivity, and I feel like I've stuck it to The Man.

Should stop asking priests that Numberzz, they do not need the extra temptation.

I spend money on my mac pro to show how large my e-{censored} is. Its pretty {censored} huge atm. (and its not because of talking about priests :lol: )