Chemtrails

29 posts in this topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

Please read and don't believe everything that you find on youtube. It's alright to be critical but you gotta use your own brain too and not believe everything that you're told. That's just as bad as a person who believes everything that the media tells them.

I still see politicians moving outside and not sitting in bunkers 24/7, so it's very unlikely that there's anything in these contrails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

Please read and don't believe everything that you find on youtube. It's alright to be critical but you gotta use your own brain too and not believe everything that you're told. That's just as bad as a person who believes everything that the media tells them.

I still see politicians moving outside and not sitting in bunkers 24/7, so it's very unlikely that there's anything in these contrails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

Thats what they are spraying. Its very deady.

This isn't a game, its not a joke. I don't like talking about this stuff. Its very scary.

I haven't done any research into this, but since water is a product of combustion reactions...aren't contrails mostly frozen water?

Why would "they" want to spray barium? If there really was motivation to poison the general population, wouldn't there be less obvious ways? Also, I think almost all barium compounds are insoluble, so spraying it wouldn't really work (I could be wrong).

What about the garbage man conspiracy though? Don't they have nukes hidden in the truck to blow up by the button located under the presidents desk who is secretly under mind control from the Iranian Foreign Minster's secretary who happens to drink, get this, water!

Contrary to popular believe, most people "higher" than you in the government are human beings and aren't bent on world destruction.

There are US military bases all around the world. All you have to do is look at Iraq to see their agenda.

Were you like born with 1/2 a brain? You see these babies born with a brain stem, and no brain, I was just

wondering which one you were?

Oh yes. Radioactive waste is GOOD for you, and don't you forget it. :hysterical:

Truth be told, your views of the world are immature.

Let me ask you one question. Is there a single person in the U.S. federal government that does a good job according to you?

Let me ask you one question. Is there a single person in the U.S. federal government that does a good job according to you?

No.

To say otherwise is collectivism, and ignorance.

YOU want to advance the world to YOUR agenda, which sounds to me like a baby that wants his cake. Something dictators strive to do every day. Shape the world to THEIR agenda. You always, have, and always will fail. When you grow up you will realise that, or maybe you won't. You will also realise that people will never allow to you do so.

You have all of human history against you. The best solution, is no solution.

That, padawan, is why you are immature, you are full of arrogance, thinking that you, or someone else, has all the answers. And that is why your world of left vs right exists. A house divided cannot stand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

Thats what they are spraying. Its very deady.

This isn't a game, its not a joke. I don't like talking about this stuff. Its very scary.

:pirate2:

I give up.

I tried about three times to come up with a resonable, explanatory reply, but in the end, I just gave up. This is the most stupid conspiricy theory I've heard in a long time.

Oh yes. Radioactive waste is GOOD for you, and don't you forget it. :tomato:

You misunderstand the objections. It's not whether or not radioactive waste is good or bad, just that there are other perfectly reasonable explanations for contrails, that there are more efficient ways of spreading barium, and that people who would have to be in on this conspiracy are commonly seen out-of-doors.

You misunderstand the objections. It's not whether or not radioactive waste is good or bad, just that there are other perfectly reasonable explanations for contrails, that there are more efficient ways of spreading barium, and that people who would have to be in on this conspiracy are commonly seen out-of-doors.
You actually believe that spraying shredded radioactive material in the air is good for you? What?... What objections? How old are you? 12?
I give up.I tried about three times to come up with a resonable, explanatory reply, but in the end, I just gave up. This is the most stupid conspiricy theory I've heard in a long time.
Sounds like that darwinian global warming {censored} you people believe in.

Maybe you should get off the drugs you are on.

They're the only things that make your insane rants palatable ;)

NONE of the links that you posted are credible! Any one of which could have been started by a 12 year old with a copy of iWeb.

NONE of the links that you posted contain documented research! These things have been going on for years and years, and still not one credible test.

NONE of the links that you posted contain verified, scientific data! They're all nothing more than wild rants, and opinions. Try again :(

You're the one going on yourself about the Fed etc.

If the US wasn't spending billions and billions in Iraq, do you think they'd need to be taking out all the money and dragging the economy down?

Yes. Look at China.

They're the only things that make your insane rants palatable :)

NONE of the links that you posted are credible! Any one of which could have been started by a 12 year old with a copy of iWeb.

NONE of the links that you posted contain documented research! These things have been going on for years and years, and still not one credible test.

NONE of the links that you posted contain verified, scientific data! They're all nothing more than wild rants, and opinions. Try again ;)

You haven't proved me wrong yet. The links you post are to giant mega-corp news media. Forgive me If I don't trust mega-corps that wish to satisfy their advertisers, and beer buddies, that live in billion dollar mansions. You may trust that kind of filth, but I for one do not, when all they do is lie over and over.

The links I posted contain GIGS of research. You just didn't look.

http://www.linuxgod.net/dod/

All researched, all declassified.