ZDNet's Latest OSX86 Review

time ed

10 posts in this topic

The news was already posted, do not post the same in other thread.

Also not only Leo4All is mentioned, Kalyway, Iatkos and Zephyroth too as InsanelyMac, OSX86Scene and hackint0sh.org.

But the real famous is Jas and previous Install DVDs, uphuck and others are the consequence of the effort of this community, each one bringing their grain of sand.

When I created the thread, this one was not existent.

Also, I did not post here, but my comment from my tread was moved here.

I was congratulating Eddie, since at the end, his "distro" was the one used.

I'm aware of Jas's accomplishments, as a matter of fact; my first hackintosh was using a Jas's DVD.

Just trying to blend in and joining the OSX86 "family", but it looks like tough love if the first treatment to newbie’s here.

When I created the thread, this one was not existent.

Please don't lie, you should read better, your post was created on: May 14 2008, 08:00 PM

This thread was created earlier: May 14 2008, 01:29 PM

If your thread was created earlier when they are merged your message will appear first.

Also I read this thread first and hours later yours, that's how I noticed.

fine, what ever you say.

I'm not sure what i did to you to just pick on me, but i wont waste more time on this non sense.

since you are a moderator, please fell free to close my account.

There are more friendly forums out there....

Is not what I say, the posting time is registered by the system not me.

Moderators can close accounts, only the Admins can.

I not picked you, you think this is personal, it isn't.

Review other threads that I moved out or closed because they are not news, repeat the same, crossposting.

There are rules, they are simple, if you don't like them you can go where you feel more confortable, I'm sorry that you feel that I picked you.

Is not what I say, the posting time is registered by the system not me.

Moderators can close accounts, only the Admins can.

I not picked you, you think this is personal, it isn't.

Review other threads that I moved out or closed because they are not news, repeat the same, crossposting.

There are rules, they are simple, if you don't like them you can go where you feel more confortable, I'm sorry that you feel that I picked you.

yea, mods don't pick on ppl. i happen to mod a forum and i can second macgirl's comments. mods can't close accounts or change the date and time of your post.

i've been on forums were the mods are a55holes and this is not one of those forums.

anyways, nice article, better than the article on macword (i believe) on which they told you how to build a hackintosh (which they called a frankenmac, not a hackintosh).

wouldn't this be bad for publicity to the world? hehhee.... hope Apple is not wanting to shut down any of these though

But then again, I know many who have tried these osx86 and went out to buy equivalent macs ! including myself haaha