Which Laptop i will buy for hackintosh?

u21100

6 posts in this topic

Hey all I am new to the community,and want to know which Laptop I'll buy that can run fully featured Leopard,currently I have desktop and I am using triple boot with XP/Ubuntu and LEO!!

Don't say Apple Laptop bcoz they are very costly :D

1. hacktop are very hard, and in the end to get compatible parts you'll pay about the same, unless you get an eee pc.(and i don't believe anyone has sleep working)

2. Apple laptops last for ever and have better battery life. (and of course the warranty is much better)

and 3.

You posted in the wrong forum.

So do your own fricken research...

1. hacktop are very hard, and in the end to get compatible parts you'll pay about the same, unless you get an eee pc.(and i don't believe anyone has sleep working)

2. Apple laptops last for ever and have better battery life. (and of course the warranty is much better)

and 3.

You posted in the wrong forum.

So do your own fricken research...

Spot on. Laptops are very different from desktops in terms of success. It takes a LOT of time to get a laptop up and running smoothly. Heat issues killed one of mine, post a taruga/applehda.kext - the laptop appeared to have fully shutdown but had not; it fried wrapped up in a sweater in my day pack. Why not buy a used Apple laptop or a reconditioned one from an Apple store?