Is Obama a Mac and Clinton PC - NY Times story!

30 posts in this topic

I never thought that a liberal messageboard would support 2 warmongers like Obama, and Hitlary.

Obama is not a warmonger, he opposed the Iraq war from the start, and all of the statements related to war from him have been something to the effect of "If we had to use military force we would, but it should be our absolute last resort" and in that regard I completely agree. I cannot disagree with you on Hillary though (she said the US would OBLITERATE IRAN if they attacked Israel, that is quite an interesting way to refer to a nation, especially in today's modern, more "civilized" world).

As for John McCain, I have a bad feeling he's the type of guy who would die in office, leaving his running mate to be president, if that happens to be Mitt Romney, that would scare the {censored} out of me.

I honestly think that Obama is our best choice, he was a professor teaching constitutional law at the university of Chicago (the same university that gave birth to American Sociology), he also has the least personal money out of any of the candidates left, and he was kind of a long shot from the start. These factors would indicate that he would probably help the American people out MORE than somebody who has had hundreds of millions of dollars for years and has grown out of touch with people who are struggling. Obama has lived it, I feel he could understand how to fix it the best.

I think Obama is a lot like a mac, very smooth, very user friendly, works extremely well, but has a few things that makes one raise their eyebrow, but honestly I don't think we have much to worry about from Barack Obama. The media has tried to shut him down time and time again, this indicates that hes probably the one we want in office because the press fully supports the way things are now and the continuation of neo-conservatism and neo-liberalism. I hope Obama can smash through this, but honestly I'm not optimistic.

I have a feeling that if Barack Obama becomes our president, he will do a lot of very good things, but I feel that by the time he becomes president, all of the bad policies of George W Bush will come to a head and things will get really tough and everybody will direct their anger at the current president rather than the previous president, and by the time Obama's policies start to work, he will have already been voted out of office. I hope this isn't the case but I feel it will be.

Obama is not a warmonger, he opposed the Iraq war from the start, and all of the statements related to war from him have been something to the effect of "If we had to use military force we would, but it should be our absolute last resort" and in that regard I completely agree. I cannot disagree with you on Hillary though (she said the US would OBLITERATE IRAN if they attacked Israel, that is quite an interesting way to refer to a nation, especially in today's modern, more "civilized" world).

As for John McCain, I have a bad feeling he's the type of guy who would die in office, leaving his running mate to be president, if that happens to be Mitt Romney, that would scare the {censored} out of me.

I honestly think that Obama is our best choice, he was a professor teaching constitutional law at the university of Chicago (the same university that gave birth to American Sociology), he also has the least personal money out of any of the candidates left, and he was kind of a long shot from the start. These factors would indicate that he would probably help the American people out MORE than somebody who has had hundreds of millions of dollars for years and has grown out of touch with people who are struggling. Obama has lived it, I feel he could understand how to fix it the best.

I think Obama is a lot like a mac, very smooth, very user friendly, works extremely well, but has a few things that makes one raise their eyebrow, but honestly I don't think we have much to worry about from Barack Obama. The media has tried to shut him down time and time again, this indicates that hes probably the one we want in office because the press fully supports the way things are now and the continuation of neo-conservatism and neo-liberalism. I hope Obama can smash through this, but honestly I'm not optimistic.

I have a feeling that if Barack Obama becomes our president, he will do a lot of very good things, but I feel that by the time he becomes president, all of the bad policies of George W Bush will come to a head and things will get really tough and everybody will direct their anger at the current president rather than the previous president, and by the time Obama's policies start to work, he will have already been voted out of office. I hope this isn't the case but I feel it will be.

You IDIOT. When Bush ran, he said the EXACT same thing. And this {censored} chicken neck yuppie moron country believed him. You NEVER have bothered to look at any of the candidate's voting record. You just believe their lies. Fall America. Go ahead. Declare martial law. Lets weed out the idiots that have destroyed America, and put them in FEMA camps. All we need. Another Bush. If you think that "democrats" are so against the war, then WHY THE {censored} is Bush still in office and not impeached? Why are they voting time, and time again FOR his agenda? You idiots are so brainwashed by the left vs right paradigm, you can't even see the world around you.

http://www.indypendent.org/2007/12/10/obam...terrorism-bill/

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Oba...nd_Security.htm

He voted FOR the patriot act's revision. Obama hates you. He thinks that you are his peasants. He can order his thugs in suites with machine guns, to come into your house without a warrent if he wants.

But no, you want to think that Barak CARES about you. You think that he LOVES you. pfff. Brain dead. What Barak loves are the people that pay for his campaign, and put him in a position to run. People that pay for his helecopter rides, and bus tours so he can run around the country and talk about {censored} that doesn't matter.

If Barak really has a ounce of balls, he would have introduced legislation to have these mother {censored} criminals like Bush, and his cabinent IMPEACHED, held responsible for his crimes in court, and put behind bars where he, and his crime family belongs.

You IDIOT. When Bush ran, he said the EXACT same thing. And this {censored} chicken neck yuppie moron country believed him. You NEVER have bothered to look at any of the candidate's voting record. You just believe their lies. Fall America. Go ahead. Declare martial law. Lets weed out the idiots that have destroyed America, and put them in FEMA camps. All we need. Another Bush. If you think that "democrats" are so against the war, then WHY THE {censored} is Bush still in office and not impeached? Why are they voting time, and time again FOR his agenda? You idiots are so brainwashed by the left vs right paradigm, you can't even see the world around you.

http://www.indypendent.org/2007/12/10/obam...terrorism-bill/

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Oba...nd_Security.htm

He voted FOR the patriot act's revision. Obama hates you. He thinks that you are his peasants. He can order his thugs in suites with machine guns, to come into your house without a warrent if he wants.

But no, you want to think that Barak CARES about you. You think that he LOVES you. pfff. Brain dead. What Barak loves are the people that pay for his campaign, and put him in a position to run. People that pay for his helecopter rides, and bus tours so he can run around the country and talk about {censored} that doesn't matter.

If Barak really has a ounce of balls, he would have introduced legislation to have these mother {censored} criminals like Bush, and his cabinent IMPEACHED, held responsible for his crimes in court, and put behind bars where he, and his crime family belongs.

Use some simple logic, just because Bush said something doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama, that is a Logical Fallacy.

I don't care if Barack Loves me.

I don't even care so much about Barack Obama himself.

Out of the 3 Candidates remaining, the one people should pick is obvious. Barack Obama whether for good or bad, gets people to look at him, when he's around, people get engaged. This is exactly what our government needs, it needs Barack Obama the concept, not Barack Obama the man.

Today it is quite popular to say "politics is F*cked, I don't like anybody, lesser of two evils, bla bla bla" its all very old. Whether we like it or not, the current political system controls our lives, and it does work quite poorly. But if we get people involved in government again, if people start marching, making a big deal of things etc, things will change overnight. The problem REALLY is that we are too concerned with our kids, ipods, getting a house at massive debt, etc. to even CARE about politics, for anything to change in this country THIS has to change first.

Barack Obama is merely playing politics here. Fox news, John McCain and others have tried to link Obama to terrorists by saying he has ties to weather underground, hamas, etc. His middle name Hussein was beaten to death before he was even a relevant candidate. There's also been a lot of talk that Barack Obama does not care about or support Israel. Of course all of this stuff isn't true, and if any of it is, its grossly exaggerated. Whether we like it or not though, the vast majority of Americans are undereducated, and misunderstand the constitution, they will trade freedom for "safety" at any time, this is also another problem. Even if Barack Obama was all about civil liberties (I think he is the most out of any candidate left), he couldn't really show it because if he did, John McCain would say to him "well then HOW are you going to keep people SAFE, we need solutions, not Rhetoric". Americans eat that {censored} up, so even if one really wants to help the American people, they have to lie to them for their own good.

I don't KNOW that Barack Obama has good intentions, or even if he will do a good job as president. But I have researched the other two candidates and I believe Barack is the best choice we have in front of us right now. As soon as the Revolution gets started, I'm on board, until then, I am going to do everything possible to move the political process along within the system, once we have exausted that as a possibility, then we must do what our forefathers told us to do in such an instance, rebellion.

Use some simple logic, just because Bush said something doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama, that is a Logical Fallacy.

I don't care if Barack Loves me.

I don't even care so much about Barack Obama himself.

Out of the 3 Candidates remaining, the one people should pick is obvious. Barack Obama whether for good or bad, gets people to look at him, when he's around, people get engaged. This is exactly what our government needs, it needs Barack Obama the concept, not Barack Obama the man.

Today it is quite popular to say "politics is F*cked, I don't like anybody, lesser of two evils, bla bla bla" its all very old. Whether we like it or not, the current political system controls our lives, and it does work quite poorly. But if we get people involved in government again, if people start marching, making a big deal of things etc, things will change overnight. The problem REALLY is that we are too concerned with our kids, ipods, getting a house at massive debt, etc. to even CARE about politics, for anything to change in this country THIS has to change first.

Barack Obama is merely playing politics here. Fox news, John McCain and others have tried to link Obama to terrorists by saying he has ties to weather underground, hamas, etc. His middle name Hussein was beaten to death before he was even a relevant candidate. There's also been a lot of talk that Barack Obama does not care about or support Israel. Of course all of this stuff isn't true, and if any of it is, its grossly exaggerated. Whether we like it or not though, the vast majority of Americans are undereducated, and misunderstand the constitution, they will trade freedom for "safety" at any time, this is also another problem. Even if Barack Obama was all about civil liberties (I think he is the most out of any candidate left), he couldn't really show it because if he did, John McCain would say to him "well then HOW are you going to keep people SAFE, we need solutions, not Rhetoric". Americans eat that {censored} up, so even if one really wants to help the American people, they have to lie to them for their own good.

I don't KNOW that Barack Obama has good intentions, or even if he will do a good job as president. But I have researched the other two candidates and I believe Barack is the best choice we have in front of us right now. As soon as the Revolution gets started, I'm on board, until then, I am going to do everything possible to move the political process along within the system, once we have exausted that as a possibility, then we must do what our forefathers told us to do in such an instance, rebellion.

Which is why Ron Paul called for a march on DC several months ago. I haven't seen Barack o'CFR candidate call for anything like that.

It doesn't matter if Barak wins, all 3 of them are the exact same. No matter who wins, they will attack Iran, one way or another. Be forewarned.

Which is why Ron Paul called for a march on DC several months ago. I haven't seen Barack o'CFR candidate call for anything like that.

It doesn't matter if Barak wins, all 3 of them are the exact same. No matter who wins, they will attack Iran, one way or another. Be forewarned.

Dude, you are mis-spelling his name, its Barack. Whether or not you like him, spelling his name incorrectly only makes YOU look like an idiot.

They are not all the exact same, I feel there is more corruption present in the Clinton and McCain camps, Obama for all of the {censored} that's come up about him in the last few weeks, does not hold a candle to Hillary Clinton OR John McCain when it comes to personal cash, corruption, shady ties to shady people, etc.

Clinton has a list a mile long, the press is simply not pursuing it.

I agree with a lot of Ron Paul's ideas, the main one is getting rid of the federal reserve, and I like his stance on guns, and drugs. But his policies on public education, healthcare, and the job market don't really make a lot of sense given globalization which we are all tied down to now. Going away from that would hurt the US.

The only thing that the US really needs to do is protect our civil liberties, and have a more even handed foreign policy, a fairer foreign policy, we also need to give companies tax incentives (carrot) to stay here and tax them for going overseas (stick), the fundamentals of Companies WANTING to grow isn't going to go away simply because we tax them less.

We just need a bit more common sense politics rather than what we have been getting for the last few decades. I am not hopeful for the future of this country, if it turns out ok, I will be completely surprised.

But you know what, thats ok! When everything comes crumbling down we will make a new country, a better country, its happened before, and it will happen again.

I don't give a damn what your brainwashed propaganda liberal mind "thinks". Or your idiotic "opinion" based on what the SOB says. Anyone that has any thing to do with the CFR should be tried for treason. Anyone that bows to fortune 500 companies that pay for their compaigns should be tried for treason. Anyone that takes an oath to the constitution, and then turns around and breaks it, shoudl be put to DEATH for treason. I don't care what you "believe", I know the facts because I reasearch them. I research voting records. Do you? No. You say you believe facts, yet nothing you produce can be proved. Darwinism. HAHAHA. Please. PROVE IT! None of you can. You can try, but you can't produce the 1 of the 0, the fact over fiction. You believe whatever stupid {censored} that comes out of that crook's mouth. You are beyond brain dead if you think he is anti-war. Especially after he SAID he would attack Iran. Do you want to attack Iran? What for? Why would you support some peice of {censored} like obama that would go after a country that has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to invoke an attack. I GUARANTEE you that Iran WILL be attacked by the American government before this year is up. They will stage something as an excuse to do it too. Hell, they will probably set off a nuke, and blame it on Iran.

Just look it up you idiot. Thats the problem with this {censored} idiotic board. You just "BEEEELLIIIIIIVEEE" the dumbest {censored} on the face of this earth, the most retarted things ever. You don't even bother to research anything. You know nothing of history, and believe that ignorance is bliss. Even though most of the things for the past 50 years have been declassified about staged terror. Governments blowing up their own people, and ships, and blaming it on foriegn countries, and you absolutely LOVE THEM. You WORSHIP Al Gore like he is some kind of god. You follow darwin like some kind of brain dead cult. Thats what liberals are. A cult. You all believe the same stupid {censored}. You never have a different opinion because you are too chicken neck to stand up to anyone alone.

The absolute dumbest things on the face of this planet. And you LOVE it. I mean come on. Bin Laden even works for the US Government. You can go look that up too. He worked for the CIA for years.

But its all Ok. I feel sorry for people that have stuck their head in pop culture's ass, and their TV all their life, and think that it is reality.

Do you have ANY IDEA how globalization has DESTORYED America? Do you REALLY think you will have a job in 2 years? Someone in India will take your job. I guarantee it. THEN, you will get mad as hell, and demand that the government be torn into the ground. In the end you will be mad as hell sitting in a camp somewhere wondering why you didn't listen.

YES! Ron Paul is the ONLY honest man other than dennis kucinich. The only 2 running for president that didn't take private interests. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!?!?!? Communism will NEVER WORK. It will ALWAYS end up in a DICTATORSHIP. That is the way of MAN, and GREED, and POWER. You simply cannot comprehend that. For that I feel sorry for you, and by the time you realize it, they will have a global dictatorship, and you will feel differently.

Do you UNDERSTAND that we are in a DICTATORSHIP now?!?!?! THIS is what a dictatorship is LIKE. NO! Democracy is BAD. Democracy got HITLER in power. A constitutional republic is the ONLY answer, and is what America IS. It LIMITS those in power. The sooner you understand that, the much less you will have to argue with me.

Do you understand WHY we have guns? Do you understand why? Can you get this through your head. OUR FOREFATHERS, gave us the right to bear arms for 3 reasons. ONE. So that government doesn't get too powerful. and TWO. So that if times get REALLY bad, so that we can hunt for food. THREE. So that someone doesn't come into your house, and rape your wife and kill you. Do you REALLY trust someome to come save you? Do you think they give a {censored} at $13,000 a year? Do you really think that? I know you don' t really think that. And that is why I feel sorry for you.

I don't give a damn what your brainwashed propaganda liberal mind "thinks". Or your idiotic "opinion" based on what the SOB says. Anyone that has any thing to do with the CFR should be tried for treason. Anyone that bows to fortune 500 companies that pay for their compaigns should be tried for treason. Anyone that takes an oath to the constitution, and then turns around and breaks it, shoudl be put to DEATH for treason. I don't care what you "believe", I know the facts because I reasearch them. I research voting records. Do you? No. You say you believe facts, yet nothing you produce can be proved. Darwinism. HAHAHA. Please. PROVE IT! None of you can. You can try, but you can't produce the 1 of the 0, the fact over fiction. You believe whatever stupid {censored} that comes out of that crook's mouth. You are beyond brain dead if you think he is anti-war. Especially after he SAID he would attack Iran. Do you want to attack Iran? What for? Why would you support some peice of {censored} like obama that would go after a country that has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to invoke an attack. I GUARANTEE you that Iran WILL be attacked by the American government before this year is up. They will stage something as an excuse to do it too. Hell, they will probably set off a nuke, and blame it on Iran.

Just look it up you idiot. Thats the problem with this {censored} idiotic board. You just "BEEEELLIIIIIIVEEE" the dumbest {censored} on the face of this earth, the most retarted things ever. You don't even bother to research anything. You know nothing of history, and believe that ignorance is bliss. Even though most of the things for the past 50 years have been declassified about staged terror. Governments blowing up their own people, and ships, and blaming it on foriegn countries, and you absolutely LOVE THEM. You WORSHIP Al Gore like he is some kind of god. You follow darwin like some kind of brain dead cult. Thats what liberals are. A cult. You all believe the same stupid {censored}. You never have a different opinion because you are too chicken neck to stand up to anyone alone.

The absolute dumbest things on the face of this planet. And you LOVE it. I mean come on. Bin Laden even works for the US Government. You can go look that up too. He worked for the CIA for years.

But its all Ok. I feel sorry for people that have stuck their head in pop culture's ass, and their TV all their life, and think that it is reality.

You don't know the first thing about me, I have my own opinion on many things that does not involve being liberal. I know about the Bin Laden stuff, all of that, I hate tv, although I do like Tv Shows (downloading). But I am researching and digging just like you are, my research has only led to a different conclusion than yours...and thats fine.

Do you have ANY IDEA how globalization has DESTORYED America? Do you REALLY think you will have a job in 2 years? Someone in India will take your job. I guarantee it. THEN, you will get mad as hell, and demand that the government be torn into the ground. In the end you will be mad as hell sitting in a camp somewhere wondering why you didn't listen.

YES! Ron Paul is the ONLY honest man other than dennis kucinich. The only 2 running for president that didn't take private interests. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!?!?!? Communism will NEVER WORK. It will ALWAYS end up in a DICTATORSHIP. That is the way of MAN, and GREED, and POWER. You simply cannot comprehend that. For that I feel sorry for you, and by the time you realize it, they will have a global dictatorship, and you will feel differently.

Do you UNDERSTAND that we are in a DICTATORSHIP now?!?!?! THIS is what a dictatorship is LIKE. NO! Democracy is BAD. Democracy got HITLER in power. A constitutional republic is the ONLY answer, and is what America IS. It LIMITS those in power. The sooner you understand that, the much less you will have to argue with me.

^I don't agree with Jon on many things, but I do agree with this bit

I don't like Hillary or Obama. Barack is an elitist. "People are bitter, so they cling to their guns and bibles, bigotry and hatred" But, Hillary is no better.. "I said some things that I weren't in keeping with what I knew to be the case" AKA... "I lied and I'm sorry I got caught"

And let's not forget that both of them want to raise taxes within their first hundred days

You don't know the first thing about me, I have my own opinion on many things that does not involve being liberal. I know about the Bin Laden stuff, all of that, I hate tv, although I do like Tv Shows (downloading). But I am researching and digging just like you are, my research has only led to a different conclusion than yours...and thats fine.

Then you know who runs the show. I don't know about you, but I'm mad as hell about it, and am trying my best to stop it the best way I can. That includes getting the sodium fluoride out of the water, and reduce the chlorine here locally, and we have several doctors to back us when we approach the water commission. If they don't stop doing it, we're taking them to court, and blow it up in the press.

Thats why I've owned guns for years. When they declare martial law, they ain't getting in my house, unless they have a tank, and even then they would have a hard time.

And let's not forget that both of them want to raise taxes within their first hundred days

With our country 9 trillion dollars in debt, I think I can accept that.

Taxes aren't always bad, as long as the people are getting a good deal out of them.

The same results could be achieved by cutting spending :thumbsup_anim:

Increasing taxes = less money in people's pockets = less money for them to put into the economy

Cutting taxes = more money in people's pockets = more money for them to put into the economy

With our country 9 trillion dollars in debt, I think I can accept that.

Taxes aren't always bad, as long as the people are getting a good deal out of them.

Don't worry about the "issues". Look at the real picture. The government plays the OZ card, with the wizard behind the curtain. Thats what you have to realize. The little man behind the curtain is your enemy. Not the dog and pony show.

But dept to who????? That is the question. That is why we are so {censored}ed right now. The answer to that is a SINGLE PRIVATE BANK! It is owned by a few people. Why is everyone in the country so royally {censored}ed because a few bankers want to create control? That is what i've been saying the whole time. ELIMINATE THEM. Cancel the dept, and put them behind bars where they belong. Coin gold, and put it in the hands of the people. A country cannot have wealth without something of actual value. You wanted to know what communism is. This is it! Communism is where you have < %0.01 of the population that owns all the wealth. Mexico is a good example. China, Soviet Russia. Thats communsim. The elitists own all the wealth. I don't know who put the idea in people's head that communism is the absense of money. Yes, absense of those who need it. You eliminate the fed reserve, jail them for breaking the constitution, and re-capture the wealth they have stolen, and coin it to the people! Thats what capitolism is.

When you are in dept to someone, you are in 'dept' to them. That means that you owe them. If you can't pay them money, then use your imagination. Thats bad. If you don't pay up, they start throwing the bombs around. Thats what happensn when you have a fiat currency. When they start throwing the bombs around, and its every man for himself, what do you think will happen? Get your gun, a utility knife, a lighter, and a hand full of silver, because you won't have anything else. When they start throwing the bombs around, nobody will save you, but you. Thats why I pray every day that it doesn't happen.

That is what I am saying. Instead of going this direction. Lets go BACK to the CONSTITUTION. If you READ it, it will change the way you think about government forever. The Constitution is anti-government. We don't need MORE government, we need LESS government. I guarantee you, if you go right now, and read the Declaration of Independance, you will see why they are trying to get ridd of the Constitution, and all of your rights.

Obama, Hitlary, and McCain, ALL hate the constitution. They hate the fact that the population is still armed, and that gives "We the People" the power, not them. They want power. Thats what it is about. Power, and money. The soak it all up. Communism is a transfer of both. From us, to them. Do you really want that? Nobody does! Do your research. It will surprise you. Obama is related to {censored} Cheney. I find that interesting. Research that.

Check this guy out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0DoxrNCImI

JonTheSavage, I am beginning to agree more and more with you every day, and I'm actually starting to believe that's a good thing, and not the opposite.

That is what I am saying. Instead of going this direction. Lets go BACK to the CONSTITUTION. If you READ it, it will change the way you think about government forever. The Constitution is anti-government. We don't need MORE government, we need LESS government. I guarantee you, if you go right now, and read the Declaration of Independance, you will see why they are trying to get ridd of the Constitution, and all of your rights.

I have read the Constitution, many times actually. I agree 100% with what you said here. We need less government, we need more money, and we need a good leader. There is no candidate that we can really choose from that is exactly like me. This democratic/republican system that we have right now is killing me. Republicans want less government, but he wants to keep the war going. Democrats want more government, but they also want to end the war. I cannot choose which one is better. If we stay in the war, we win constitution wise but we end up throwing our economy in the toilet because we couldn't stop spending money every day. Despite the cost of the war, McCain still thinks that he can stop the debt, so I don't know.

The democrats and their following are going to end up hating each other so much that they won't want to vote for the other one if their candidate doesn't get the nomination, making McCain the winner. It's the worst system that we could possibly come up with.

JonTheSavage, I am beginning to agree more and more with you every day, and I'm actually starting to believe that's a good thing, and not the opposite.

I have read the Constitution, many times actually. I agree 100% with what you said here. We need less government, we need more money, and we need a good leader. There is no candidate that we can really choose from that is exactly like me. This democratic/republican system that we have right now is killing me. Republicans want less government, but he wants to keep the war going. Democrats want more government, but they also want to end the war. I cannot choose which one is better. If we stay in the war, we win constitution wise but we end up throwing our economy in the toilet because we couldn't stop spending money every day. Despite the cost of the war, McCain still thinks that he can stop the debt, so I don't know.

The democrats and their following are going to end up hating each other so much that they won't want to vote for the other one if their candidate doesn't get the nomination, making McCain the winner. It's the worst system that we could possibly come up with.

That is exactly what attracted me to Ron Paul, and the entire freedom Revoltuion abroad. I said in my mind, hey, thats the way it should be. The way it was over 100 years ago. When we had freedom. When there weren't people dying in the streets every day because of gang wars, and poverty. Every man woman and child had a 6 shooter Colt .45. If some thug gang came into town, the townspeople came out, and served justice to them. People could make a living, and eat, even if they were poor. Life isn't about being rich. I say it is about God, family, then your country. Some disagree, however, I believe everyone wants freedom. A family divided will fall. The same with a country. If people unite for freedom then all tyrants will see their day at the bottom of a well.

Obama, Hillary, McCain, whoever, if they are a member of that CFR, or have ties to these crime families like the Bushes & Clintons, they are going to serve whoever put them there, and its not the people. You have to watch what these candidates say. If someone speaks entirely different, and about freedom, then thats the one to vote for, because you know he isn't taking money from the lott of the trillionaire wealthy bankers, and millitary industrial complex.

Eventually that is what they are going to do to Iran, Syria, and then Chavez. They are stealing the wealth via war. Thats why Shell trucks are being guarded by the millitary, and blackware in Iraq. Thats why they are there. David Rockefeller owns most of those oil companies.

You will know if you are a liberatarian. This is how I learned. Througout my life I always got in "trouble" for things that were't even wrong. Things I didn't percieve as being wrong. Well, the government doens't think that. They say you are wrong anyway so they arrest you. If you speak up for someone, they arrest you. If you don't submit to a breathalizer, even though you don't drink in public, they taser you. If you resist any forms of "authority", and even DISAGREE with them, and speak out to oppose them, then you are a liberatarian. Freedom is in your blood no matter who you are. Some, like Bush, and the big bank crime bosses have allowed power to get to them, and have lost their desire for freedom. So they want control, and to take your freedom.

I ended up sueing the cop for arresting me for speaking out, and he lost a car under the dept of it. Because he violated my freedom of speech. After that, I've been on their "watch list". So I drafted an arsenal so they wouldn't come after me. And they haven't. But I had death threats. I laughed at them, called them back, and played games with them. Once I snuck out to his boss's house, and turned his license plate upside down while his car was still in his garage... :) Garage doors are easy to hack. That put an end to the death threats.

Most of what goes on today, is just mass brain washing by the mainstream media, pop culture, and "entertainment" in general. The cops get on a power trip, and they get into this "blood brother" thing, with the people they work with. They fail to realize that THEY TOO are citizens. They want to take your freedom, because it makes them feel powerful.

Now there are some good cops out there. Most of the old timers are that way. I've seen them help people change tires on the side of a highway a few times, and it makes me glad that there are still good cops out there. Its just like anywhere else, there are good ones, and bad ones. Even when the bad ones see something going on that exceeds their 'evil', then they usually start to think, and stop. Some reach the edge, and want to do nothing but kill. After that, they usually die by the sword that they take up. Fate, it seems, is not without a bit of irony.

During WWII, a lot of the citizens in Germany had NO IDEA what was going on. They had no idea that Hitler had killed all those innocent people. In fact, they thought that Hitler was wonderful. Just like there are some sickos out there that think Bush is wonderful. Most people see someone on TV, and always believe them, they lie so much, that they can't even tell the truth. In fact, I never really watched the so called "news" on TV. I always wondered why the older generation was so dumb, and ignorant, and the younger, even dumber. Its because they have been raised by the TV. Its an illusion. The REAL world, is the people around you, the people next door to you, the tree in your yard, and the cat on your floor. The sun, the moon, the stars in the sky. The animals, and all the beatiful creation of the universe. That is real. That is what God made for us. Man made TV, sadly, and the rich, and powerful put it to their own use. Power, and control, sad but true.

If you really want to start to enjoy life, go get a fruit basket for your neighbor, or bring them some potatos or something. Start talking to people around you, and go out in the country and sit on a giant hill, and watch the sun set. On the weekend, I usually holster my pistol, and walk about 4 miles out into the woods, after that I reach the top of a giant hill where there is nothing but endless fields, and hills as far as I can see. I sit there, and watch the sun set. Sometimes Ill shoot a wild animal, and get some berries, and mushrooms, and make a meal over a fire while i'm there. Watching the sun set, and the stars rise really lets me know that we are made in God's image, and he is there watching over us no matter what. When I am out there, nothing else matters. Thats the way, I believe we are supposed to live.

We need less government, we need more money

Sorry, I didn't understand that. Isn't it a contradiction?

I absolutely agree with that. I haven't seen anything like that in any Western country. We shall see what happens today, but if the situation stays unchanged (Obama has about 140 delegates more), Clinton should resign.

Else she is an enemy of her own party.

If not for people having guns and bibles, the USA wouldn't exist at all

Bigotry and hatred are a cycle, not a cause and effect. Like the chicken and the egg, who can say where it really begins?

Yes, maybe you needed them in the 19th century, but do you still need them in the 21st?

Ask the police, and military that question. If they have them, then so will I. Unlike you, I don't submit to corruption.