Who's more beautiful?

Who's more beautiful?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more beautiful?

• The girl on the right. (My friend)
    • The girl on the left.

35 posts in this topic

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD NOW.

OK, I doing this poll to ask the guys around here what they think about the girl I like and the girl my friend likes? I don't want to mention names as not to get busted. Anyway, please be respectful. Choose a girl, and if possible say why you think so. I know both are not as beautiful as American or European girls, but who cares.

Also, I'm going to delete the picture soon because I don't want them to find out.

Please, post pictures of the girls you consider most beautiful if you're comfortable with that.

NB.

I am not the boy in this picture, it's my friend.

I'm not being superficial, I just want to see what people think of the girl I like and the girl he likes, because he keep on bragging that she (the one on the left) is the most beautiful ever.

I'm just trying to prove to myself that everyone has different points of view.

OK, I have closed the poll. I have finally proved to myself what I wanted to prove. Thank you all for your votes.

I have removed the old picture. Mods, feel free to delete this if you want.

Edit 2: I have added a picture of me (the boy on the right), my friend, the girl I like and her friend. Do I look like her? (the girl on the right). I know I look strange, but I was very tired.

I didn't vote..

The guy looks like Dracula on crack

The girl on the right looks high and seems to be staring into space... i can imagine her smelling of chinese....

and the one on the left looks like she is about to break into a rendition of "Genie In A Bottle"...

These are beautiful women!

Think Mark

No offense like... but for god sakes, undo that top button!

All this and more on this weeks {censored} eye for a straight guy... :)

If I may be quite honest, the one on the right is very nice. The one on the left looks like her uglier sister :D

However the one on the left might have quite a nice personality.

Who is the boy, you?

These are beautiful women!

Gracious God, Think Mark, is that the kind of women you like? :D

Tonight I'll have nightmares.

though im loathe to degrade myself to this.....

the one on the right is 'teh hotness' as i believe the cool kids are saying these days.

It's just for fun. You're not really degrading anything. :(

I am not the boy in this picture, it's my friend.

I'm not being superficial, I just want to see what people think of the girl I like and the girl he likes, because he keep on bragging that she (the one on the left) is the most beautiful ever.

Does anybody else feel that the boy and the girl he likes look like brother and sister?

Does anybody else feel that the boy and the girl he likes look like brother and sister?

Yes, I feel that. But they are not related in any way. Perhaps thats why he thinks she is beautiful??!! People tell me that I look a lot like the girl I like too.... Haha.. Life just can't get any weirder!!!