XxX_OS_x86_10.4.11_Install_Disc_Intel

BlackCH

321 posts in this topic

I have a 2Meg line, 24TB of space, bored.... seeding.....

SticMAN

I also test other people's software in order to help :angel:

yeah, whatever...

please, dont test it. Otherwise you're gonna come shouting isnt working...

:angel: Maybe I was taken up wrongly?!

I appologise!

In my Country CAPS ar used not only to convey shouting but also exitment and over expression!(as you may notice by the use of "!")

IF i offended ANYONE, I will not do it again, as to you, BlackCH, your work is greatly appreceated and invaluable, sorry if i caused a comotion?

Ever greatfull

SticMAN

yeah, whatever...

please, dont test it. Otherway you're gonna come shouting isnt working...

I've got a weird "error" :blink:

I've installed everything by the instructions, installation process was succesful, without errors

At the end of booting (after restart) there is something like that:

>> Dec 14 17:07:14 localhost /system/library/coreservices/loginwindow.app/contents/macos/loginwindow:Login Window Application Started

and then nothing happens  :( what can I do ? I've tried typing "-legacy" at the beginning with no results

Thank you very much, does work like a charm.

I did install with GUID and PC_EFI 8.0, but without 10.4.11 update. Had to boot with parameter -legacy as Kernel EFI_8.10.1 did collapse, I did install german language from stock 10.4.10, than repaired permissions. Than I did install the 10.4.11 update. And rebootet. All does work well so far. I will keep you updated about progress in testing applications.

Sound does work with Azalia driver.

I use ATI Driver Callisto 3. Does anybody know, which graphik driver might work better with my ATI Radeon Mobility X2300HD?

Hardware: see signature.

Test done on SSE2 with basic install options, no other drivers added, stuck at blue screen not loading, any ideas? I'll try with GMA900 patches to see if it works. :P Thanks again though BlackCH

try this:

-apple 4.11 update (optional)

from the kernels and kexts menu:

-no efi kexts (all)

-8.9.1 kernel + patches (all)

-recommended patches (all)

you can add the GMA900 patch (both of them)

see if it works like that.

or repeat the installation you did and add a loginwindow patch...

I know I'm just a little step behind fully working Tiger :blink: Thanks for this release BlackCH :).

I still don't know what to do with this

>> Dec 14 17:07:14 localhost /system/library/coreservices/loginwindow.app/contents/macos/loginwindow:Login Window Application Started

Once again, thanks for support

Man I really do have {censored} luck with this.

Not working for me at all, getting a System config file '/come.apple.Boot.plist' not found

Did it twice, once a totally basic installation then 2nd time with a few drivers such as nvidia G80 and same thing happens :D

Take the DVD out of the drive and it will boot.

Just installed it on an external USB drive with the ICH7-R.pkg (this is motherboard-specific, so it might not work for you), pc_efi v8/guid, 10.4.11 update and THE MACHINE GOES TO SLEEP (S3) AND WAKES UP!

Sensation!

I guess the ICH7-R.pkg makes the difference for my board. With koolkals 10.4.10 update I just had an ICH8 option, with Leo I have no choice. And my board has an ICH7 chip.

Only little issue is that I can't reboot via menu command and have to do it the hard way. Shutdown via menu command works.

No need to edit the com.Apple.Boot.plist to change resolution. The machine booted with 1600x1200 and showed other options in the monitor settings. Internet works with the appropriate driver, sound out works with the Azalia.pkg.

I installed a local language pkg from another dvd to have a native language system.

Excellent work!

try this:

-apple 4.11 update (optional)

from the kernels and kexts menu:

-no efi kexts (all)

-8.9.1 kernel + patches (all)

-recommended patches (all)

you can add the GMA900 patch (both of them)

see if it works like that.

or repeat the installation you did and add a loginwindow patch...

Well I got it to work and load on hd, messed around a bit and tried to boot up dvd again to add network patches but on restart went back to blue screen no cursor. Then reloaded and dvd doesn't even load now. :blink: I'm thinking the dvd burn must have been weak. I still have really no idea on how to fix that blue screen error, I tried tons of combos installing it and still it puzzles me. Thanks again BlackCH, now I know i'm on the right path. :D

I downloaded and burned a 10.4.11 disc. When I loaded it in BIOS, after part where they ask you to press any button, it load indefinitely with errors with text behind the black background like DOS.

There will be lots of errors that show up during installation because your motherboard is not equipped the same as a mac motherboard. Therefore, when trying to install airport for example, it will show an error because it can't find it. Can you take a screenshot of where it hangs up on you? What are your detailed system specs?

Hello and congrats for this release .

I have Intel DP35DP / Intel Core 2 Duo / nVidia 7300GT .

I run setup from USB DVD , and my HDD is SATA 2 a primary HDD.

When I run setup , it goes till Disk Utility , but can't find any HDD . HDD was have installed JaS 10.4.8 and was run properly . But with this release can't find my HDD .

What I need to do please ?

Regards

EDIT : 1

Problem solved . I was setup HDD to IDE in BIOS , and now works