Most annoying commercials

thegodfaza

17 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been watchin' a lotta TV today, and I gotta say, they showed that "Enzyte Natural Male Enhancement" commercial TWO times during the same commercial break. Why is that dude ALWAYS smiling goddammit, SO annoying. And that music...I CAN'T THINK RATIONALLY WHENEVER I HEAR THAT. Aaaah crazycrazycrazy. Possibly my #1 Most Hated Commercial of All Time. Although those "Girls Gone Wild" commercials come at a close second. That's all the ranting I can do for today. Mmm I feel a lot better now.

Been watchin' a lotta TV today, and I gotta say, they showed that "Enzyte Natural Male Enhancement" commercial TWO times during the same commercial break. Why is that dude ALWAYS smiling goddammit, SO annoying. And that music...I CAN'T THINK RATIONALLY WHENEVER I HEAR THAT. Aaaah crazycrazycrazy. Possibly my #1 Most Hated Commercial of All Time. Although those "Girls Gone Wild" commercials come at a close second. That's all the ranting I can do for today. Mmm I feel a lot better now.

Just press the off button, bro. There's nothing better than not having to watch the stupid box!

i second that for the enzyte commercials. they're really {censored} perverted.

there are many here in Brazil

but the ones from dreher and assolan are winners

also the ones from ipanema's slippers

for the god sake... those are f*stupid

one for drunken 40 years old virgins and one for hosewifes from northwest

I will try to catch a video.

• 2 weeks later...