85 replies to this topic

topac tuckul

topac tuckul

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Tell me,find me and refine it
2007-2010 and Apple do many changes from ipod to pad to new apple lap ,from all steve presentation over the years I think he only hurt people when he presented ipad confidently and it failed most people expectation include me

disarli

disarli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Jobs is certainly helping in the short term. But long term, how is he going to keep them "down on the farm"? And by that, I mean the sharecropping application developers. I mean, if I have a really hot software idea, the last place I want to build on is rented land in the iPhone/iPad ecosystem (or on Facebook, or on Twitter). The "massa" is never going to let anyone else get rich, or even be free, on *their* land.

Ijon Tichy

Ijon Tichy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
... to put it shortly and politely, Steve is hurting the company long term. He may try to be a benevolent dictator, but that effort will ultimately fail. Because of the dictatorial component.
They all do. May as well take his face and paste it into the 1984 big brother monitors. It's tragic how he managed to turn the company into a creature he decried not that long ago.

ComputerKid96

ComputerKid96

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i agree that people need to be open minded, but steve jobs is steve jobs. he singlehandedly brought apple back from the dead, and now its growing more than ever. YOu can tell he lovs his job too, because he has been working for only $1 (plus stock) a year. he is very eccentric, and i dont see him stepping down for another 2 years. io can live with that, simply because i know it works. apple is doing great with him in power.

Couldn't Put it better bob :) soz if this is spam <.<

ShadowsOfSilver

ShadowsOfSilver

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hurting?! He's probably the best thing that happened to it!

iMikro

iMikro

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I think that if Steve would leave, Apple would fall. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy