Transmission Universal Binary Beta

Swad

13 posts in this topic

Heh, at first glance, I thought it was Transmit, the ftp client. I'll have a look at the bt client and post anything out of the ordinary.

Edit: Just downloading QUAKE.4.DVD-DEViANCE. Looking good so far :huh: Is there a way to be able to add the running app in the taskbar rather than docking it in the dock?

I had a problem when the computer went into sceensaver mode. The app crashed and I could not close it. I could not kill it through Activity Monitor as well. The name of the app isn't in the list, yet it still ran as an active process on the dock. I had to restart the computer on order to kill the process.

i dont think people with a sse2 chip should be testing this thing.

Certainly oppinions count, but an opinion that you can not back up is a waste of time and bandwidth. I guess we all with SSE2 chip shouldn't be installing and using OSx86. Or Maxxuss and all the porting devs shouldn't go into all the trouble in bring patches and ports to users with SSE2 chips? :huh:

edit: If the dev porting this application intended for only SSE3 users to test this, then I certainly wouldn't waste my time in posting any type of feedback. So, can we now get back to the main topic pls?

I had a problem when the computer went into sceensaver mode.

I'll try to reproduce that error on my machine..

Update: no problem here, so I doubt it's the screen saver.. maybe you have some HD sleep or other option that's interfering with it?

• 1 month later...
0.4 works fine for me on 10.4.3 1099.. maybe you're running 10.4.1?

Hi Hagar.

I am using 10.4.1 with the "partial update" to 10.4.3...Happy with this build until 8F1111 is fixed by Maxxuss the man. I guess I need 10.4.3 to run this app? I've been sitting pretty cozy here at 10.4.1 for so long...damn. Well Rosetta for this app until 8F1111 is a go. I am trying to get transmission 0.4 working since the update plays nicer with certain trackers than 0.3 of sites I use.

Thanks bud!

• 3 weeks later...