how do i get my ati x1200 to work

knytet

knytet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,

im running leopard 10.5.2 with netkas 9.2.0 speedstep kernel and a nvidia geforce fx 5200 pci 128mb card and everything runs fine exept s-video/tv out, does anyone know a solution to this problem? ive tried nvinject, titan and natit none of them seems to work. help please!!!

Software Updater

Software Updater

Apparently someone likes me...

• Donators
  • 529 posts
Macvidia's Site is no longer there. It shows a test page.

macgirl

macgirl

Stargate's Pharaoh

• Retired
  • 7,615 posts
  • Interests:Techie gadgets
The forum is passed to forum.osx86scene.com

sYsT3m

sYsT3m

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
For all of you who have an Intel GMA 900 chipset, (like me on my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M6450G) and the "Tricks" (2-Wire, 1-Wire) doesn't work when you have a blue screen on Boot / Install, try this:

It's a simply modified One-Wire Trick (IMHO wrong GND was used)

Simple make a connection between Pin 12 (Display Data Channel), and Pin 5 (Display Data Channel GND) and you should be able to start your hackintosh without an external Monitor.

One-Wire-Trick (doesn't work for me, I had to plug in ext. monitor):
Posted Image

Modified One-Wire-Trick (works fine for me):
Posted Image

Maybe somebody should add this to the Bluescreen solutions.

luh3417

luh3417

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 182 posts
A piece of software that should be part of this thread, that helped me with resolutions: DisplayConfigX. On 10.5.2 with an nVidia 7300GT on a GA-P35-DS3P, my second monitor is slightly defective and was not recognized. I was only able to drive it at 1600x1200. But DisplayConfigX let me whack up up to its native 1920x1200x32@60. In fact I have dual 1920x1200x32@60. Viewsonic Optiquest q241wb's with the PVA panel, before they did the switcheroo to TN panels like Westinghouse did. Says QE is supported. Am I missing something, what is the big fuss about QE, does it just help Time Machine look cool?

dionysossss

dionysossss

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
solution for ati x1600 pcie 71c2 check this topic http://forum.insanel...showtopic=95169

Espionage724

Espionage724

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
You want the Intel 950GMA driver....this driver works fine on Kalyway, Leo4All v2, and iATKOS.

norex

norex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T RUN GAMES BECAUSE OF SCREEN SLEEP PROBLEM

(!!!THIS APP MUST BE PLACED IN THE APPLICATIONS FOLDER TO WORK!!!) <----------------

This is a solution that I coded for people who when they run games can't see them because the screen goes blank (screen turns off , monitor goes black , etc) aka they have a x3100 graphics chipset and like what I have on my Dell Inspiron 1525.

The application is called GameSleepX, when you run it you have 20 seconds to start your game, then when the game starts you simply press the space bar on you keyboard wallah you screen is back up and ready to play those games. I created this because of a void that existed for our problem so please show you support buy emailing Cerieti@gmail.com to let me know if this has worked for you!

If your an avid game player you might want to add this app to your dock for quick access, now without further ado here is the link to the app ENJOY!

If the added file doesn't work you can download this app at my website address, just be sure to RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS
OR YOU MIGHT BE TAKEN TO THE WRONG SITE!
www.cerieti.com/GameSleepX.zip
or
http://rapidshare.co...SleepX.zip.html

Atkos - Kalyway sleep/wake cycle resolution black out fix for Dell and any other computers with this problems

-Ariel Ruff
Cerieti ink
(We Do Not Condone Piracy)

Attached Files

neo sonic

neo sonic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Space exploration/aerospace, computers, anime, music :P
It should also be noted in this page (to avoid mountaints of topics about it) that up till today, most or all Sony VAIO laptops' internal screen will not work. Only two workarounds are:

1. do not install any video drivers (graphics performance will be terrible, no QE/CI, res stays at 1024x768) or
2. install a video driver and have an external monitor ready (kills portability, but have max res/QE/CI).

This has been an ongoing issue, and no solution exists as of yet. Some have speculated to be NVCAP's fault.

This should be noted at the top of the topic. Basically a "DO NOT BUY SONY VAIO, IF U DID, SELL IT AND GO TO THE WIKI TO SEE WHICH BRAND WORKS" kind of advertisement. :)

I should know. I own one. ;);;

st0rmbl4st

st0rmbl4st

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

is there a solution, to get 3D acceleration work with my MSI RX2600Pro ?

LeCritique

LeCritique

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an Intel GML 945 chipset and I get the blue screen at boot. I wan't to try the 2-wire trick solution but it seems that the link that was provided on the first post is broken:

Blue screen - if you have an Intel graphics chip on a laptop and the boot is hanging at a blue screen,
try installing: an external monitor, a VGA dongle, the 2-wire trick or the 1-wire trickuploads/post-53077-1160846022.gif

Everywhere in the forums people keep on pointing at the same link for the 2-wire trick. Does anybody know the 2-wire trick or where I can find it?

Vlad

Vlad

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
can you tell me what driver is good for my Ati Mobile HD3470 on iDeneb 10.5.5?

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 688 posts
I am attempting to configure a second system for OS X 10.5.5. I have gotten the integrated Intel Pro 100 Nic to work using a back level IONetworking kext. Now, I am attempting to get resolutions and accelerated graphics working using the Intel integrated graphics chips.

System Profiler shows
Type:	Display
  Bus:	Built-In
  VRAM (Total):	64 MB of shared system memory
  Vendor:	Intel (0x8086)
  Device ID:	0x2572
  Revision ID:	0x0002
  Kernel Extension Info:	No Kext Loaded
  Displays:
Display:
  Resolution:	1280 x 1024
  Depth:	32-bit Color
  Core Image:	Software
  Main Display:	Yes
  Mirror:	Off
  Online:	Yes
  Quartz Extreme:	Not Supported

and the graphics kext that loads, when it loads, is AppleIntelGMAX3100.

My questions are: Does anyone know how to make this configuration work. And, is it a fools errand that is never going to work as desired?

Chad G

Chad G

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The links to the Radeon 92xx drivers are invalid now. Is there another place that I can find these. Thanks for your help.

Templeton Peck

Templeton Peck

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Great guide Rammjet. One thing though: disabling beam sync improves GUI performance regardless of the type of monitor used, at some cost to image tearing. Disabling this made dock animations/etc go from choppy to silky smooth on both my CRT and LCD.

My best guess is that beam sync is another name for V sync. That being so, a CRT should be able to mitigate the side effects (image tearing) better due to their higher refresh rates. Though I must say, it's VERY hard to spot on either type of display, and if your graphics card is fast enough, you won't see it at all. I was able to spot it with my old card while dragging a window horizontally and looking carefully at the vertical edge. In any event, this setting does not seem to affect OpenGL applications (just the GUI). AFAIK, disabled V sync seems to be the default behavior for Vista, XP, and probably most other OSes. It's strange that Apple enabled it by default.

pinchio

pinchio

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Which driver to use for ATI Radeon x1800xl on Leopard 10.5.6?

KwikkSilva

KwikkSilva

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hi Guys,

My 950GMA is not working at all, i have a screen shot and explanation here...

Just get a garbled screen.

http://forum.insanel...p;#entry1066051

Any ideas?

SaCleoCheater

SaCleoCheater

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Macs, GTA, TV, Tech, Humor
If anyone needs to solve their blue screen issues with the X3100, check the link in my signature.

WinSucks_4ever

WinSucks_4ever

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
Any kext for Intel GMA 4500X????????
Im stuck to 1024x768
Ive tried edit the com.apple.Boot.plist
graphics mode=1280x800x32 - is my resolution on windows
What can I do
I Have Fujitu Siemens ESPRIMO Mobile V6535
Ive wlan, sound, ethernet, everithing working except the Graphics card?????
if you need me to send any kexts or tuturials use rubenmarques92@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy