ASUS P8Z68V-PRO REV1.0 PROBELM INSTALLING SIERRA

newsman1

227 posts in this topic

thanks man I will work on those 2 problems

now I want to report to you about overall performance 

it is not like it used to be with old setting I had. Now everything is slow meaning when I open the mail app it takes 2-3 seconds to be open andit takes even longer to loads all my emails and now my email accounts are not working. that for for all other apps that I have and also a couple of time when I was working on my high sierra the machine just crashes and it reboots

im not sure if that is relates to 2 problem you found

• Like 1

yes that is what I was thinking too

ok I will do that, just one question, I want to install High Sierra 10.13.3 but with HFS+ not APFS any idea how to do that the easy way

because the way I do it is I install Sierra first and when update to high Sierra and I use this 

/Applications/"Install macOS High Sierra.app"/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO --agreetolicense

because I want have access to NTFS storage HD that is way I was using paragon 

thats is what I'm using I just checked it with clover configurator 

after I installed clover I did replace the clover folder with the one you send me and I also added the SSDT.aml you created to clover/ACPI/patched

did I miss anything?

post-288845-0-96665800-1518900963_thumb.jpg

1- Install Clover boot loader with options

01.jpg

02.jpg

2- Replace full Clover folder

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=290911

3- Put SSDT in Clover/Acpi/Patched

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=291154

4- Install Web Driver

5- Reboot

ok after a few restarts it looks like the restart error is gone :thumbsup_anim: 

1. the other problem that I have is 3.0 USB ports and the on board bluetooth is not working

2. and the computer crashed and shut down once so far

3. the sounds its working but its cutting off

4. its lagging a little bit