ASUS P8Z68V-PRO REV1.0 PROBELM INSTALLING SIERRA

newsman1

227 posts in this topic

Hi MaLd0n

​I did replace the clover folder and restart every thing seems to work fine and I also got the iorg file for you check 

Thanks 

Looks good, power management, usb seems work good

in ur case i prefer one SSDT for PM

run it compile SSDT.aml and put in Clover/Acpi/Patched

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

just to let you know the restart problem still happing, what happen is when the Asus bios screen starts it freezes on the second load so I have to turn off the computer completely and restart again. and this only happens when I restart from Mac, because when I restart from windows the bios complete the restart it takes to the clover boot menu.

and Im still getting this on a restart  

post-288845-0-79772300-1518711171_thumb.png

• Like 1

just to let you know the restart problem still happing, what happen is when the Asus bios screen starts it freezes on the second load so I have to turn off the computer completely and restart again. and this only happens when I restart from Mac, because when I restart from windows the bios complete the restart it takes to the clover boot menu.

and Im still getting this on a restart  

last Clover version?

if u ignore error, next restart back?

try boot with slide=128 in bootargs, press O key and u see bootargs, add slide=128 there

the drivers stay in drivers64UEFI folder

u can try clear nvram too, press F11 in clover boot screen

thanks man I got first problem done

now with ssdtPRGen.command all what I did is double click on that file and then it asking to run with terminal so I did and this what I got 

I hope I did not mess anything 

what do I do next

open, save and post here, i'll compile

ok this what I did open ssdtPRGen.command and it done it ask to open ssdtPRGen.dsl so I did and it open with text edit and I saved it but I cannot find the ssdtPRGen.dsl

so do you want me to post ssdtPRGen.command? 

​I will post the ssdtPRGen.command for you just in case that what you want 

n

y

MaLd0n 2018-02-16 às 00.18.40.jpg

Save

MaLd0n 2018-02-16 às 00.18.49.jpg

i just realize that when i ran ssdtPRGen.command at the end when asked me to:

do you want to copy /users/newsman/library/ssdtPRGen/ssdt.aml to /extra/ssdt.aml? (y/n)? y

do you want to open ssdt.dsl (y/n)? y

now would that be a problem? before i apply the file you send to me in Clover/Acpi/Patched

and thank you very much for all the help :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

i just realize that when i ran ssdtPRGen.command at the end when asked me to:

do you want to copy /users/newsman/library/ssdtPRGen/ssdt.aml to /extra/ssdt.aml? (y/n)? y

do you want to open ssdt.dsl (y/n)? y

now would that be a problem? before i apply the file you send to me in Clover/Acpi/Patched

and thank you very much for all the help :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

if u have problem, just press O key in clover boot screen and drop SSDT.aml ;)