Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 5 DSDT & SSDT

SavageAUS

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just wondering if i can get some help cleaning up / fixing errors with my dsdt and ssdt.

These are extracted with clover and are vanilla.

Do i even need to use a DSDT with this motherboard?

Specs in sig

S

As far as I know you can make your system work without a patched DSDT, mine works just fine except for sleep which I don't use it anyway. But having a patched DSDT is better to gain full functionality of the system.

Hi,

Just wanted to clarify: Have you or have you not been able to get Hackintosh up and running? I have the exact same motherboard (and plenty of other people around here too have it) so there are quite a few guides on this forum that will guide you with the process.

Yes I have been able to get it up and running besides my gtx960 but I have updated to latest beta bios (f5e) and the dsdt I posted is from that which I why I would like it looked at as other guides etc.. are from different bios.

S

As far as I know you can make your system work without a patched DSDT, mine works just fine except for sleep which I don't use it anyway. But having a patched DSDT is better to gain full functionality of the system.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if i can get some help cleaning up / fixing errors with my dsdt and ssdt.

These are extracted with clover and are vanilla.

Do i even need to use a DSDT with this motherboard?

Specs in sig

S