[Help] Internal microphone not Working

kosakgroove

32 posts in this topic

Let's change again...

Remove DummyHDA, and the patches in config.plist.

Open your DSDT, and apply this:

#Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches#system_IRQ.txt

# This can fix non-working audio and also has an affect on HPET.
#
# Use this if you have issues with patched AppleHDA (required on almost all laptops)
# or if you have issues with HPET (restart after wake).

# IRQ fix
into device name_hid PNP0000 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0100 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0B00 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0103 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{.*\} removeall_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0103 code_regex Name\s\(([^,]+),\sResourceTemplate\s\(\).*\n\s+\{((?:.|\n)*)\}\) replace_matched
begin
Name (%1, ResourceTemplate()\n
{\n
    IRQNoFlags() { 0, 8, 11, 15 }\n
%2
})\n
end;

Hi ! I applied it to my dsdt, with no substantial changes.. I tried with the dummy and the irq dsdt patch, same as before. I tried with the applehda you sent in the beggining and we're back to the starting point my friend... I really have no clue about what might be the solution.. Have we any more alternatives to try???

Cheers man

Well i can assure you i have tried voodoohda with different versions of it, different patches, and it works more or less for the speakers, but microphone doesnt work as well.. I think its either a totally unsupported mic, or something that could be fixed by checking the applehda, cause ive tried nearly everything.. Thanks anyways