yes. must search for another solution.
i was in the same page as you in 2012 with a lg containing 7650m.
check this report:
- Install Clover Bootloader. You'll use this to inject a modified Framebuffer and load the video bios and EDID.
- Get your VBIOS using AIDA64 on Windows. (or ftpw64.exe, you are looking for a ROM file about 64kb in size)
- Save VBIOS in EFI\CLOVER\ROM folder as vendorId_deviceId.rom (1002_6841.rom)
- Follow RampageDevs guide: http://rampagedev.wo...er-personality/ to create a modified framebuffer. Note that he uses a different method to obtain the VBIOS and you don't need to modify the kext, we use Clover to inject instead.
- Use EDIDViewer in Windows to dump EDID and then get the data in base64 to inject using Clover: http://www.hackintos...edid-injection/
Note that you might not need to do step 5. When I booted, I got a black screen on LVDS but HDMI worked. I then set about injecting EDID.
I used Clover Configurator to configure my config.plist, here are some of the settings that you will need for sure. I'll post up my actual config.plist later.
Inject ATI, InjectEDID, LoadVBios, VideoPorts: 3, ATIConnectorsController: 6000. For SMBIOS I'm using MacBookPro9,2
For the 7650m specifically, here is the data I ended up using:
Pondweed (3 Ports)
ATI Controllers Data
ATI Controllers Patch