OS X Yosemite Public Beta is now Available for Download

60 posts in this topic

hi...

I'm getting 1004 erro....but can access apple store and install apps...only the download yosemite giving error..1004...

bla,bla,bla apple store error try later..

c.frio

To BADLY_MAN: just take your old Apple HDA and put it on Kext Utility to install it and run Disk Utility, that's all for good sound.. Or take  the Quo Audio Uptate, v10.9, than run Disk Utility. But don´t forget to write sudo nvram 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82:boot-args="dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 -s" in Terminal first!

for those who have the message "code already been redeemed", just take a look on your purchases tab in App Store, OS X Yosemite Beta 2 should appear.

;)

and if you have error 1004, it's because there's already an .app with the same name (Install OS X Yosemite Beta.app) in Application folder. Juste delete it (or rename, it should work too) and the download should start.

Hi...

no fix for me...removed from Applications but no download..same message....error 1004

will look for torr...

another question..can I update to DP5 over beta 1? Than DP6 ?

c.frio

c.frio

• 3 weeks later...

Wanna give it a try to install it on my hackintosh ~~and everything is unknown !!

Try Clover EFI I've heard it's the only way to install Yosemite.

will yosemite gm be out today?

any Yosemite news today...keynote boring!

I believe that it's too early to see GM be released, just remind that Yosemite is planned for this fall (Mavericks has been released October 22, 2013)

I think we should expect to see a DP8 + PB3 before GM   

:yes:

I believe that it's too early to see GM be released, just remind that Yosemite is planned for this fall (Mavericks has been released October 22, 2013)

i hope you are wrong, but makes sense.

they will release the final ios8 in 8 days and the final yosemite, with the features more than a month later? hope not.

More DPs and PBs, nooooo!!  :no: