DSDT compiling errors of MSI Z87-G41 Pc mate solved

kidalive

11 posts in this topic

I used the latest Intel ACPI tool to get my DSDT and compile but get two errors I cannot fix. Anyone here knows how to solve these errors? I am using HD4600 but the IGPU or GFX0 device entry is absent. Any fEx?

Error shows below:

C:\acpi>iasl -tc C:\acpi\dsdt.dslIntel ACPI Component ArchitectureASL Optimizing Compiler version 20140424-32 [Apr 24 2014]Copyright (c) 2000 - 2014 Intel CorporationCompiler aborting due to parser-detected syntax error(s)C:/acpi/dsdt.dsl   6581:             ZeroError    6126 -                        ^ syntax error, unexpected PARSEC:/acpi/dsdt.dsl  11083:             Arg0Error    6126 -                        ^ syntax error, unexpected PARSEASL Input:     C:/acpi/dsdt.dsl - 14865 lines, 489352 bytes, 6002 keywoHex Dump:      C:/acpi/dsdt.hex - 232 bytesCompilation complete. 2 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations
I included HDEF and IGPU patch of this DSDT but cannot compile. I got two errors shows up.
Error    6126 -                         syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ZERO ^Error    6126 -                         syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG0 ^
Anyone knows the fix?

dsdt.zip

I solved the compile errors by apply toleda's 8 series compile clean patch. Ppl have the same issue can have a try. After applying the patch you should delete the following 4 lines of errors as promoted.

I cannot boot now. I think the. ig-platform-id is the cause. I also noticed you injected a snb in the Igpu entry, I think that's for laptop but I am using desktop. The igpu device should injected according to a iMac model.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

there it is

from the one u upload

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

good hack

Thanks artur-pt. You r a genius of patching AppleHDA. Can you help me get my Alc887-VD working? The AppleHDA Mirone created works with front panel but not the rear Mic, it is partial working and 4 lines of sound assertions show up.

ALC887-VD CODEC HEX.txt

ALC887-VD.svg.zip