it must really suck to be a poor usa citizen

myzar

30 posts in this topic

I just got back from Paris, and while I LOVED it, I'll have to say that the 20% sales tax was really, really rough!

Oh, that's nothing :D

24% on almost everything here in Norway, and I pay nearly 50% income tax and $7 a gallon of gas, so don't complain :blink:

Ahh, and that is not true in other parts of the world? Please don't pull this "morality" {censored} of the EU and other areas of the world on the US. None of your governments are ANY better (and in MOST cases much worse) than ours.

If your idea of a "good" government is one that hands out everything to it's people, then you are ignorant. If you think I'm wrong, watch the EU in the next 5 years as it starts to collapse in upon itself. Exorbidant taxes to pay for those who will not work, free medical care for those who do not contribute to society, 15-20% unemployment, low birth rate, high immigrant population that refuses to assimilate - all point to a society in a downward spiral.

One thing that everyone should try to understand is that SOMEONE has to pay for all of this stuff. Nothing is free...

Atleast we don't have the dmca :blink: and free medical care for those who do not contribute to society is a good thing i wish you to be unemployed soon and to need life saving medical care i bet you will change your mind.