After some extremely easy steps, as usual... I've got 10.9.1 working without the use of NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Only FakeSMC.kext and latest Chameleon Bootloader. I installed to my SSD externally(usb3) a copy of Mavericks using my MacbookPro. Updated it to 10.9.1, then installed the necessary components with Pandora.
Graphics == NO
Ethernet Built IN = Yes
KernelFlags \\= dart=0 darkwake=0 npci=0x3000 -v
MacPro 5,1 Plist (for now)
Further testing will show more functionality. This setup is my backup system, Dual 2680 2.7ghz 16core w/ 32Gb RAM non-liquid cooled, and GTX 680 4GB.
Ethernet working with Intel E1000 .kext from Pandora
USB3 working with Zenith GenericUSBXHCI from Pandora (Only after updating Asmedia Firmware in Windows first!!!!!!) << (I did this a year ago)
Atto H680 + 380 working, (Why wouldnt it work... ) SAS Raid and LTO 6 work great.
Decklink Card works, as usual.
Davinci and ColorFront work just fine. In Colorfront, GTX 680 renders to ProRes HQ from SonyF65 raw at 32fps. And Renders Arriraw at 47fps to ProResHQ. On 10.8.4 it was around 27fps and 41fps. I'm interested to know what performance my Titan will have, As it was around 36fps in 10.8.4. I'll test that on Monday when I get back to Canada.