you're lucky, because I bought the MSI GS60-2PEi716SR21 and I'm writing this answer under Mac OSX on this Laptop
I returned my XMG C703, because I had 5 technical problems (webcam faulty/dark pixels/deformed d-Cover after support repair/2x bios bugs).
Now I have bought me the MSI GS60.
Its smaller/more portable and ligther
and with a GTX 870m its so more powerful...
Before I bought the MSI GS60, I was looking for a similar CPU and the i7-4710HQ with a Intel 4600 was good enough.
- For the moment I have only use my Guide from XMG C703 and it works amazing good...
- In the Bios I was found that you can turn of the GTX 870m and thats really great for battery life (around 3 hours).
I think in this Laptop are 4 Speakers, under Windows 8.1 the sound are bad, because the front left speaker make bad noises. (like I would over scroll the Volume in VLC-Player 200%)
Under Mac OSX I have at the moment only 2 speakers behind/under the keyboard on.
Whats work at the moment:
- Keyboard + Pad
- Sound(not fully) only 2 Speakers, no mic | but it is an ALC892 Chip and it is supported...
- battery status
Not work at the moment:
- GTX 870m but deactivate in BIOS
- wlan (same as by the XMG, replace it with a supported wlan chip)
I'm confident that I get shortly more parts to work… (except sd-cardslot and gtx 870m)
All in all it is a very cool mobile Gaming and Hackintosh machine...