• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

kosakgroove

kosakgroove

Insanely V.I.P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Logic Pro, Clover EFI, Fixing Deep Sleep on my hack, Helping, Contributing
OSX took the good part of Linux and made it better. For me theres nothing that comes close to the beauty, safety and performance of MacOSX and i say this being a power linux user for many years

pippox0

pippox0

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
Yeah ,
I'm totally agree with you
Osx is the best ...

kosakgroove

kosakgroove

Insanely V.I.P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Logic Pro, Clover EFI, Fixing Deep Sleep on my hack, Helping, Contributing

Yeah ,
I'm totally agree with you
Osx is the best ...

Maybe not in Hardware Support like Linux distros hahahaha  :jester:

But when it is made to work well, you don't feel like booting any other OS 

With Linux I always felt the need to change and I never felt so at home and so amazed by the performance of my computers like I have been feeling lately thanks to Apple and Mac OS X. In El Capitan you can't even tell your Hackintosh is on because it's so cold, my laptop runs at 30ÂșC normally. In Linux, you can't even plug in HDMI in my laptop, no matter what. But thanks to some nifty OSx86 hackers, and me learning a lot, my OSX install works better than any Linux distro I might have installed and I've never been as happy as I am using Mac OS X and enjoying the broad software offers, that help me a lot in my job actually! :D

MacUser2525

MacUser2525

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

OSX took the good part of Linux and made it better. For me theres nothing that comes close to the beauty, safety and performance of MacOSX and i say this being a power linux user for many years

That would be BSD (Berkeley System Derivative) FreeBSD in particular as the base for OSX if you boot verbosely you will see the © Regents of the University of California at Berkeley when it first boots. That said I would agree OSX is *nix on the desktop done extremely well though I am not a fan of the last two cartoon releases, if I wanted to use my cell phone for a computer I would. I used linux for ten years before I switched over in 2008 but even on a hackintosh OSX is still light years ahead of where linux will ever get with all the lets chase the new shinny every other day it seems with them changes just for the sake of messing everything up as far as I can tell. Anyway that is my 2 cents on the matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy