[Success] Gigabyte Z87-D3HP -- first Haswell hackintosh?

345 posts in this topic

that's the problem. Have you even got it working without the timer issue yet?

Yes. All boot loaders work without the timer issue. 

You just have to download one that was made post-August.

GM works good.

Had to do a fresh install.

Time Machine made it pretty damn easy

Hey can you tell me how you did the GM install, did you do run it as an update?

or as a Complete new install ?

Can you give a short tuturial how you did it?

d-1

I have this motherboard and installed mavericks using myHack and installed the latest chameleon.

I removed my nvidia card because that was preventing os x from booting for some reason, so I'm currently using

on die GPU.

At the moment, I'm only able to boot using safe mode. All BIOS settings are stock. Why can't I boot but you guys can? There's nothing different between our computers lol.

I have this motherboard and installed mavericks using myHack and installed the latest chameleon.

I removed my nvidia card because that was preventing os x from booting for some reason, so I'm currently using

on die GPU.

At the moment, I'm only able to boot using safe mode. All BIOS settings are stock. Why can't I boot but you guys can? There's nothing different between our computers lol.

For future reference, you have to inject Intel. Clover does this best. Instead of GraphicsEnabler=yes, you have three separate options: InjectIntel=yes InjectNvidia=yes InjectAMD=yes

Seria possivel colocar todos os arquivos usados e que funcionam em um arquivo para download, e um tutorial como instalar, o que alterar na bios, ficaria um tutorial especifico para essa mobo, e um tutorial que todos pudessem usar como referencia, Teria como fazer essa gentileza?

It would be possible to place all the files used and running in a downloadable file, and a tutorial how to install, what change in the bios, would be a tutorial specific to this mobo, and a tutorial that everyone could use as a reference, how would this kindness?

Today OSX Mavericks will be out. So I think that beta will be rolled out also. Is there any future project to install purchased  version with the same way or we need to wait iAtkos to make his version ?

BTW thanks for making this forum, it helped get OSX Maverics on my first Haswel pc.

Today OSX Mavericks will be out. So I think that beta will be rolled out also. Is there any future project to install purchased  version with the same way or we need to wait iAtkos to make his version ?

BTW thanks for making this forum, it helped get OSX Maverics on my first Haswel pc.

There is a sticked thread about using myHack for retail install. It is the easiest installation out there

Hi guys,

I've just complete my build and I've made a complete guide here. I'm using the z87m-d3h board.

http://www.phasercom...ns-ga-z87m-d3h/

Only having a few graphical issues when i open safari, looks like a static tv, it goes away after i open a few tabs with content. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hello Brother,

nice to see your initiative, so I've been aware that the board has its distinct characteristics of listed here.

Are small, but worth remembering:

Memory

Z87M-D3H: 4x DDR3 1600/1333 MHz

Z87-D3HP: Same as above + (1866/2133/2200/2400/2600/2800Mhz OC)

Audio

Z87M-D3H: ALC 892 Chip

Z87-D3HP: Same as above + Optical SPDIF Out

LAN

Z87M-D3H: 1 x Realtek 811F-VL w/ ESD Protection

Z87-D3HP: 1 x Intel i217V / ESD Protection

Expansion Slots

Z87M-D3H: 1 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16*, 1 x PCI Express x16, running at x4*, 2 x PCI slots

Z87-D3HP: Same as above + 2 x PCI Express x1 slot

Storage Interface

Z87M-D3H: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors

Z87-D3HP: Same as above + Raid 0,1,5,10

Form factor

Z87M-D3H: Micro ATX

Z87-D3HP: ATX

I have a hack running Mavericks with a AMD Radeon HD5850 Toxic 1GB.

Comes close to its configuration. I had some problems in the beginning and also managed

to solve the collecting and testing tips spread this trend.

Try, for example, that: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289729-success-gigabyte-z87-d3hp-first-haswell-hackintosh/?p=1938094