Finally I've got my Sony VAIO VPCEB4C5E works good with OS X 10.8 (updated to 10.8.4)!
Only ethernet and card reader not work, but I'm working on it.
By the way I've putted all my work, with some istructions (see the README!.txt) in a dropbox folder.
There's also a txt with all the hardware and related Vid&Pid
If is needed, dump your own DSDT, ACPI and other tables with AIDA64.
I'll update it every time I'll update something on my Hackintosh.
Here's the link: https://www.dropbox....56pq/uQI_SEcd1d (Revision 1.8)
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! <- Kext removed
Do NOT use SMBIOSEFI.kext on 10.8.3, it cause kernel panic and OS X will not boot!
If you have some trouble or can help me to improve it feel free to reply to this thread.
- WiFi (by puttin' Vid&Pid in the original Apple kext)
- Audio (With Voodoo HDA) [
but sometimes sound crappy <- Seems this doesn't happens anymore]
- Trackpad (as mouse, for now)
- Volume buttons
- Wireless switch (not fully tested, but for now seems ok)
- Power button
- DVD/BD drive (my machine have a BD Writer manufactured by Pioneer, but not tested if can burn discs yet)
- About this Mac (Thank you artur-pt (10.8.2)! / Thank you apianti for new Clover (10.8.3)!)
- Sleep (seems ok, but hibernation not works, so do not remove the battery or let it fully discharge!)
- iCloud, iMessage, AppStore (see the How to!)
- HDMI! (But, for now, without audio )
- VGA port, but by plugging in BEFORE boot OS X (You could have glitches on main LVDS if you change some display parameters or resolution)
- Ethernet (by adding Vid&Pid in the original Apple kext OS X recognize it but does not connect)
- Card Reader
- Bright buttons
- DVD Player (crash but VLC or XBMC works good) [Must do other tests]
- The accelleration seems working a bit bad, FlashPlayer is lagging and the UI sometimes lag... <- Just reinstalled OS X directly from 10.8.3 and seems work good now. Maybe was an issue during various updates, or maybe a my fault while modifying some kexts related to the VGA. - OS X cannot recognize RAM modules, so "About this Mac" crash. Also "System Information" say there's an error about Memories... Dunno why! ç_ç <- Fixed with latest Clover (r1344), you don't need SMBIOSEFI.kext anymore!