DSDT files of working systems

geminidragonrx7

94 posts in this topic

oups, this will be a hard and sleepless night :|

thanks , Ifire

I have now installed on the first partition and Enoch will now risk a test run :worried_anim:

Edited by spakk

• FakeSMC is actually twice, was removed

• Can not load kext com.apple.NVDAResman - failed to resolve library dependencies.

Kext com.apple.NVDAResman failed to load (0xdc00800e)

I can not find any clear information about it, perhaps on the high graphics resolution to 1600x1200x32, I have now changed it to 1680x1050x32.

• USBF: 37.924 AppleUSBOHCI[0xffffff8020631000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Unfortunately, the problem I had from the beginning, I just do not get it fixed

iFIRE, I think the "framebuffer" ideal for my video card is "chutoro" and not "Aji", this is causing the same problems in graphs. To tell the truth, the two are the same.

• HFS: Vol: Flash Player Very Low Disk: freeblks: 0, dangerlimit: 90
  • Sandbox: sandboxd(792) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd
  • ERROR: user_trap(0x23d052d0) type=13 vaddr=0x0000000005114aec
  • Sandbox: xpcd(221) deny ipc-posix-shm-read-data /tmp/com.apple.csseed.63
  • Sandbox: sandboxd(1088) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd
  • Sandbox: sandboxd(1105) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd

no idea, I just got the flash player installed

POST Your IOREG, spakk, and install the kext lspci.kext

jorge. change in your boot.plist to GraphicsEnabler=No , put this new DSDT in extra, now with F Chutoro, and in terminal app type these two code, but first you need install lspci.kext

ioreg | grep ATY

sudo kextstat | grep AMD

this is the result for me, post your.

sudo kextstat | grep AMD

63 2 0xffffff7f80ba9000 0x1d8000 0x1d8000 com.apple.kext.AMDSupport (8.0.0) <62 10 9 7 5 4 3 1>

64 0 0xffffff7f80d81000 0x41000 0x41000 com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller (8.0.0) <63 62 10 9 5 4 3 1>

75 0 0xffffff7f80e62000 0x3cd000 0x3cd000 com.apple.AMDRadeonAccelerator (1.0.0) <74 73 62 10 7 5 4 3 1>

77 0 0xffffff7f812ca000 0x13000 0x13000 com.apple.kext.AMDFramebuffer (8.0.0) <63 62 10 9 7 5 4 3 1>

bash-3.2# ioreg | grep ATY

| | | | +-o ATY,Vervet@0 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x10000035e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (90 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | +-o ATY_Vervet <class AMDFramebuffer, id 0x10000036b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 18>

| | | | +-o ATY,Vervet@1 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x10000035f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | +-o ATY_Vervet <class AMDFramebuffer, id 0x100000379, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>

| | | | +-o ATY,Vervet@2 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x100000360, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | +-o ATY_Vervet <class AMDFramebuffer, id 0x10000037f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>

| | | | +-o ATY,Vervet@3 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x100000361, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | +-o ATY_Vervet <class AMDFramebuffer, id 0x100000385, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>

bash-3.2#

DSDT Jorge.zip

Man, the topic was positively hijacked. I'll transfer all posts from here to where they belong, the help topic.

Much appreciated!

Amigo, onde fica o post de ajuda? Obrigado.

Hi Ifire , First of all thank you for the revision of the DSDT.aml.

the IOREG.txt is located in the darwinDumper_spakk- folder

after I changed the new DSDT.aml and chameleon.boot.plist and deleted the FakeSMC.kext from S/L/E and start the system, I get every time a KP on both partitions.it's crazy

here DarwinDumper again after I've changed chameleon.boot.plist and the dsdt, about an hour ago

last KP about 5 minutes after I start IoregExplorer see Pic

next KP from the other partition before I wanted to upload the ioreg

here is my ioreg, see spakk’s iMac.rar

IMG_6094a.jpg

IMG_6095a.jpg

DarwinDumper.rar

IMG_6096a.JPG

IMG_6097a.jpg

spakk’s iMac.rar

Problem is AMD, as the first lines in screenshots show.

Please make detailed statement that is vague

with the other settings I had not this problem, anything caused these problems, but what?

try boot with no smbios and see what model the system set for your machine

I lie in bed and write at the moment with my laptop, I'll test it tomorrow, thx for the answer Ifire. I see this as a test and would like to learn more background knowledge. I can put the backup back any time.

thx for your help Ifire :wink2:

I am very grateful if you could add my Nvidia graphics card in my DSDT.aml

Edited by spakk

try boot with no smbios and see what model the system set for your machine

on the first partition, the same problem after every start a KP.

On the second partition, see picture, after I started the disk utility.

starts without smbios.plist (for iMac13, 2)

iFIRE, here is a topic to address problems with the DSDT or not? I'm still having problems with mine.

my initial problem that the OpenGL viewer, despite with the custom dsdt, displayed an incorrect value of my video memory, instead of 3072 MB is displayed 0MB.

so, here is the topic for dsdt problems! it's my fault! my problem is due to the problem with the custom dsdt from IFire, I now wait that theconnactic shifts my post in the right topic, I'm sorry

IMG_6098a.jpg

Edited by spakk

OK, NEW DSDT, with minimal patch, EHCI, IRQS, SHUTDOWN, DGTP, HID/CID,GRAPHICS, note that in the injection of your graphics, you only need change NVCAP FROM dsdt , you can extract it from win or google it

spakk Graphics DSDT.zip

EDIT: Turn off your USB 3.0 in the bios, then reboot and in terminal app put this code and look in the desktop your boot log if have any problem with USBs

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text
  • Like 1

the new dsdt works very well up to now, no KP, I'm using Everest Ultimate to create a video bios dump and to integrate with NVCAB Maker the NVCAB data in the dsdt :king:

but NVCAB maker does not seem to work, it's crazy

I used the same version, it does not open, very crazy

how can I still do that, with OSx86 tool, that should work, or?

I'll be in touch again,

Edited by spakk