iMessage on Hackintosh Banned

dannymichel

79 posts in this topic

I'm running 10.8.3 dev build and it's not working. We can always hope they add in a fix before releasing it but they're already pretty far into the cycle so doubt they will get it in ( if they even want to).

I did raise a support ticket with VMWare as it doesn't work in my VM under Fusion and that is an Apple supported configuration. I would suggest other registered Fusion users raise similar support requests so we get some traction on this.

Ah, ok, I have not logged out of iMessage on this machine since I upgraded it to 10.8, with that in mind, I prefer not to lose the iMessage functionality.

Boot loader

Chameleon 2.1svn (svn-r2030)

Ah, ok, I have not logged out of iMessage on this machine since I upgraded it to 10.8, with that in mind, I prefer not to lose the iMessage functionality.

Boot loader

Chameleon 2.1svn (svn-r2030)

Aha, you did not upgrade from 10.8.0 to 10.8.2, right?

so you use 10.8.0, right?

Big information,

If so, I better use 10.8.0. :D

no, I installed 10.8 when it came out and have been doing the updates, this hack is on 10.8.2

OMG!! unbelievable!

How did you do that?

Do you share your boot file, /Extra folder and several your kext in /S/L/E ?

and do you use chameleon in this post? first one not Enoch version, right?

http://www.osx86.net...30.pkg.zip.html

I also never ever log out iMessages, but, login failed occurred in one day.

Once the tokens expire or they log out they will not be able to log in unless it gets resolved before then, so those files aren't going to help us much, Ritz.

yea, I think so, but, I'd better test and check for confirmation,