No replies to this topic

Basaa

Basaa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hello all,

After 2 days of experimenting, I finally have Mac OSX Lion 1.7.2 working on my Acer Aspire. Everything works perfectly, from the battery driver to the sounds, and from the touchpad to the keyboard. Except: the grahpics. I can boot with every resolution with the "Graphics Mode""="1600x900x32" boot line, but the system only recognises 5 MB of my 1GB video memory. Just because of that little fact it's almost impossible to work with the setup. Even the OSX line screensaver laggs like hell. Also, when I don't put a Graphics Mode option, I only get the 1024x768 resolution in the display settings, and when I do set the mode, I get only my entered mode.

So, I need some help of you guys. I really would like to get the correct drivers for this system. when I use hardware information software like CPU-Z or HardwareMonitor on my windows os, I get "AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M Series". I just can't find the exact type.

I really, really hope someone can guide me into the right direction, as I'm thrilled to get started with Lion!

Thanks all in advance, and hoping for an answer,

Basaa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy