• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bbeepp

bbeepp

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Project SmoothMouse is looking for developers who want to improve mouse experience in Mac OS X. Since most of us use or used Windows or Linux where mouse behaves much beter than in OS X a guy called Eugene is working on a fix and also asks developers for help.

More here...

JuniorGump

JuniorGump

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Wow! I installed here, and gave one hell of a difference compared to before. I use a Logitech G9, and greatly improved!

Thanks for the tip! =D

PS: Working perfectly in mavericks. ;)

jamiethemorris

jamiethemorris

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

I've never noticed a problem with the mouse in osx. Is this one of those things where I don't know what I'm missing until I try it?

Edit: I didn't know what I was missing... This is pretty awesome. I just tried it on my Macbook Pro with both the built-in touchpad and my Logitech M705 and the difference is phenomenal. I didn't care for the Windows curve, even though I am also a Windows user, but the OS X curve still makes a big difference. Now I'm wondering if I can use the OS X curve in Windows, I didn't even realize they were different until now.

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 930 posts

I had twitchy movements under Mavericks with a Magic Mouse, despite the dongle is close to the mouse.

It seems solved with the installation of this driver :)

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts
  • Interests:Web Design. OS X. Music.

This is great. My mouse is now much smoother and easier to control. Congrats to the team behind it :D

bbeepp

bbeepp

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

New version is out. 1.0.9 Release Candidate 2. It resolves some issues with Mavericks, Valve games, League of Legends, Call of Duty 4, Halo, Maxon Cinema 4D, Native Instruments Traktor.
http://smoothmouse.c...-release-notes/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy