45 replies to this topic

Charan Cherry Patnaik

Charan Cherry Patnaik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:computers !
here is that image but it is different from that image but i got only this one :)Attached File  2012-10-27-548.jpg   84.89KB   9 downloads

Charan Cherry Patnaik

Charan Cherry Patnaik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Got it :guitar: and modded for you for clear vision :wink2:Attached File  2012-10-27-549.jpg   77.99KB   9 downloads

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
didn't really need the ID for your bluetooth, that was just an example how to get device ID for USB devices. Need device and vendor ID for the different wifi devices your trying to make work. If they are USB, that's how to get them, if they are PCI, use System info.app

Charan Cherry Patnaik

Charan Cherry Patnaik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

didn't really need the ID for your bluetooth, that was just an example how to get device ID for USB devices. Need device and vendor ID for the different wifi devices your trying to make work. If they are USB, that's how to get them, if they are PCI, use System info.app

hmmm :) here is that...Attached File  vlcsnap-2012-10-28-19h28m35s58.png   547.57KB   15 downloads

one more thing i can ping to my DNS-s , and also my device (NANO Station M2) please check this for my device config.
its default page is opening ....Attached File  M_Series_Beginner_Guide.pdf   1.74MB   0 downloads this is my device manual

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
Atheros8152/8158, put that one in and get the device ID and vendor ID. Then do the same with D-Link. And PLEASE use System Info, an app to get hardware and kexts info if they are PCI devices.

Charan Cherry Patnaik

Charan Cherry Patnaik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
thanks for your efforts guys really thanks a lot and finally got my internet working its not my card fault and its my internet service provider fault they came and changed the settings from static to DHCP and Hurray i got my net working ... thanking you everyone Got my Hackintosh working fully !!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy