Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

I know nothing, really, about building computers -

You don't have to physically build your computer yourself. A friend or a shop can do it. You should know which compatible parts to buy according to your budget.

Welcome everybody :)

Hi am James

I just need OSX to build my apps on all devices. Looking forward to simpler days where I don't need 3 build enviroments xD

Fun concept with the Quizzes :P Thought the question about a computer isn't able to get a virus from internet download, scanner and ..... All 3 are a possible source, on-premise devices with embedded software is lately more frequently targeted. So it is possible that there already exist a "paper" virus that will infect your machine if you scan it (it will properly be written for a specific device).

Hello,

I am hoping this is a credible site.

I am very new to thiis Hackintosh thing, and I must say I'm disappointed. I have not experienced this many bogus tutorials since my Xbox 1 modding days. I am hoping these forums will give me legitimate, credible tutorials I am searching for. Very frustrating.

Hi. My name is Adam and I have been messing around with hackintosh PCs for a couple of years now. Onto my 4th version of osx and doing well considering I KNOW NOTHING!!

Remarkable. So in a couple of years, also by installing OS X 4 times, you have learned nothing? :surprised:

I am hoping this is a credible site.

We would like to think so. This forum is where all started. We would like to believe we are still THE paradigm for hackintoshing. Others came after us, some reliable (but smaller) some definitely not, interested only in making money and exploiting genuine developers and users.

Hello Guys,

Name her is Kenyon. I've always been OS X curious but I'm not willing to dive completely in due to some of the programs I use are Windows only. I'm interested in all things computer related and love tinkering. Looking to get OSx running on my AMD setup. 

Hi, I'm new here. I have been reading the forums for a month now without an account and i figured it's time to jump in the band wagon. My understanding of Hackintosh is far from complete but i can't wait to start getting hands on! Looking forward to interacting with this community icon_e_biggrin.gif

Greetings everyone,

My name is Dave  (Hi Dave), and I am certainly a Hackintosh newbie.  I've already learned enough to be dangerous here, so much so that  I've already started my first Hackintosh.  Successfully!!  Better still, I passed quiz part 1, although I still think EFI means Electronic Fuel Injection.  :)

• Like 1

Hello!

Posting here as an IT Technician, who has NO clue about Macs and wanting to learn for work (as we support 3 of them in our marketing department).

Will no doubt be poking questions whenever I cannot bodge something!

Ben

Hello friends! Im from Mumbai, India. Ive been using Windows for a decade now & my only exposure to apple has been the iphone, very few people I know use the mac & Im interested in it, I was successfull installing kalyway 10.5.1 on my AMD PC & now would like to take a step ahead for Mavericks!