• Please log in to reply
3199 replies to this topic

tripudio69

tripudio69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hello , I like OSX and i'd like to have it working on my machine, thank you.

a_non_moose

a_non_moose

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello and first post to the fora.

Candisa

Candisa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,

I'm Isabelle from Belgium and I'm trying to make my Medion Akoya P7330D computer run OS X Snow Leopard properly in order to experience Mac OS X before I switch to a real Mac or a more compatible self-built "Hackintosh" in the future...
At this moment, my computer is running and booting Snow Leopard 10.6.8 in 64bit with proper graphics, but no sound and no wifi yet...

greetings...

blubberor

blubberor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello I have startink working with Mac OS as I got a Macbook from work.
As I start enjoying it I want to have the experience at home as well.

Best :)

Justindelta

Justindelta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I am Justin, I live in belgium and i am an noobie in Hackintosh and i really like to hackintosh my laptop :)

cristobmosque

cristobmosque

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, im new here!
Nice forum!!

d620osx

d620osx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Hi

A friend got me to try osx and since then have been messing with various laptops and PC to get them working.

Thanks in advance for all the help and info on the forum and the wiki..

Anachronaut

Anachronaut

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!

I am a LONG time Mac user (since 1984), and I currently own 4 Macs. One is a PowerMac G4 Cube that is currently non-functional. My Powermac G5 that is being used as a HTPC has a failed HDD, other problems, and is just too old to keep current with software (especially Flash!). I have given up on waiting for Apple to build a sensible, headless, midrange Mac, but there is a glimmer of renewed hope now that Steve Jobs is out of the picture. I thought about another Mac Mini (I own 2), but there are just to many external peripherals required. The only other options is a Mac Pro, but I feel it is too big (as big as my G5!) and way too expensive. Therefore I decided to try build one for myself from PC parts and then try to get it to work.

My build will be a HTPC with an Intel i7 2600 and an nVIdia GTX 550 ti. I want it to work with EyeTV, iTunes, Decibel (a better music player), and of course internet sources like Hulu and YouTube. I would also like to get it to play Blu-Rays and DVDs for a full home theater all-in-one.

This is my first complete build, so wish me luck!

Oops! I actually own 5 Macs. I forgot about the Quadra 660AV sitting in storage.

JimDrew

JimDrew

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I created the first full color Macintosh emulation back in the early 90's, later porting it to the PC. Nice to see Apple using PC hardware so we don't need emulations anymore - just some patches.

Jim Drew

beamer

beamer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i'm beamer from Germany.
I've been reading this forum with great interest for months now, because i want to bring Lion to my Lenovo thinkpad E520. No luck so far.
Maybe i'll find some more fellow sufferers.

greets
beamer

Nowky

Nowky

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi , I'm from Poland. I'm into in Windows and now is a time for Li*n ;)

zkazzay

zkazzay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello guys, I'm from Portugal, and its my first time trying to tosh a pc, so i hope to learn all the process and get some help and feedback here.
let's see how it goes ;)

Zeo Player 22

Zeo Player 22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Well, I'm not so new but I posted time ago in the italian section... since I'm able to speak english, I want to introduce myself here. =)
I'm a happy owner of a MacBook Pro late 2011 (changed after almost 3 years of service of my old white MacBook and bought after my HP Pavillion Elite passed away). Since my parents are interested by Macs, and considered they bought a new PC 3 months ago, I thought of installing on that machine a hackintosh distro. =) That's why I'm here today. I hope I'll have fun (and I'll be able to help someone who has the same machine). =)

Obelisk4

Obelisk4

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My name means "4" in Vietnamese ^^ Come from there too ^^

Sas Parmar

Sas Parmar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi my name is Sas, Im from the UK and am trying to get MAC installed as a VM on Oracle Virtualbox

I am an experienced First Line Analyst who is looking to develop

Thanks
Sas

destroyme

destroyme

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ram Ram ( it's a sort of 'Hi' in Hindi Language )..

I'm Rahul from India. recently got my new laptop ( ASUS X43SJ )...and got this idea to have OS X on my machine. I've always admired APPLE and it;s products and hence wants to Install Lion on my system.

It's an interesting and amazing site to know and hence i'm here...let's see how soon i get the LION and how much i can contribute.

Cheers..
./rahul

mwentosana

mwentosana

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi.

I am Iris from Romania and I've been struggling to get Mac on any laptop for about a year.

I currently have a AMD-powered HP 625 where I successfully had Snow 10.6.0(till I crashed it big time), but now I'm aiming for Lion.

Have a nice day :)

Datruthuhate

Datruthuhate

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone My name Eli, but in the world of the 1 & 0 everyone calls me DAT. I'm currently working on a hackintosh for my ASUS P6T Deluxe, I'm kinda new to the whole Mac OS X.
My last project was installing Window7 x64 on a Macbook Pro (late2006) that was listed by apple stating: "you cannot install an X64 OS on this machine", yea right! Hope to help those in need in anyway I can, nice to meet you all.

thejanus2002

thejanus2002

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I come to learn how to make Mac OS X working on my pc and notebook:)

zeno0771

zeno0771

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey all. I've done a few Hackintosh installs in the past and each one has been an adventure. I think this is my first actual post here but thanks for all the past and future help and hopefully I can give something back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy