xstation1

xstation1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
can someone please post a dsdt for this board
and a howto for flshing bios

I have flased a a gigabyte ep45-ds3 board with cartri bios wonder if the process is same?

I have a blank hd drive but have a dvd snowleopard and a apple usb stick with lion

thanks
xstation :angel_not:

xstation1

xstation1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
ok many thanks
dgsga

xstation :angel_not:

xstation1

xstation1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
There is a new BIOS update which since I can only run 4gb OF ram due to a unknown fault
might help but then again I must rerun the BIOS that was installed in March
Maximus IV GENE-Z BIOIS 3203
1.Improve system stability.
2.Improve memory compatibility.
3.Support new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus....SLanguage=en-us
* Enable support for Intel Next Gen 22nm Processor E1 stepping MP version CPU. File Size 4,54 (MBytes) 2012.03.14 update

jejes

jejes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yes. I have update my board, and now i have problems patching it with olarila patch for this mobo. I could't get work DSDT audio injection and SATA. Could somebody updates patch for it ?? Thank you.

I can't find in the new bios JMB0 and JMB1.

dgsga

dgsga

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
This new bios is very different from the previous 0902 as it has to accommodate ivy bridge cpu's as well as sandy bridge. The good news is that if you look at the DSDT and SSDT tables they are now MUCH more like those in the latest MacMini 5,x series. Many sequences especially to do with CPUPM are identical. SATA code lies in a separate SSDT Apple-style. There is a new powermanagement efi module which I think is the home of the MSR registers but I haven't worked out yet how to hack it if indeed it does need hacking. Have not tested it yet as I'm currently tinkering with an X79 build which has it's own set of problems. Sorry I can't help as yet, will let you know if I make any progress

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Hi guys!
I'm currently using the new 3023 bios for my motherboard, I also updated the SSDT and everything works good. If it can be useful take a look here
http://www.insanelym...t&p=1806913

Philz

Philz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Anything new with Mountain Lion?

jejes

jejes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yes i have installed ML in my ASUS IV Extreme Z. It works perfect if you want i can give you my DSDT it works flawlessly. I have overclocked to 4,8 GHZ with SSDT.

narit777

narit777

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
jejes
can you use usb3 perfectly?

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts

jejes
can you use usb3 perfectly?

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=281046

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy