Making a DSDT for Dell Inspiron 15R (N5110) sandy bridge

hisho

126 posts in this topic

hello, i have a dell latitude x1. was wondering if you could help me patch the dsdt for 10.5.7

audio and firewire are the main problems,everything else works fine ;)

specs:

Intel Pentium M processor 733 (1.1GHz ULV) combined with the Intel 915GMS chipset

1.28GB of DDR2 400MHz

60GB hard drives

Atheros AR5005G

Dell Wireless Bluetooth 350

Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit5 Ethernet and 56K12 V92 modem

IEEE 1394 (FireWire)

DSDT.zip

• 2 weeks later...

hey , i want to make a more stable and have both power management and speed lion on my laptop and i want to use it on my lap instead of my desktop pc , so can u please tell me your configration , so i can avoid panics ?

As for NVIDIA Optimus:

I think at start we should modify next/dsdt so the monitor info wouldn't be blank and backlight control.kext or whatever controls the monitor should be loaded. And the info should appear.

Sorry, but i don't have much time now to try this stuff.

Hi all,can someone help me with dsdt for my Dell n5110(i3 2310m + intel hd3000 + 8Gb ram)

there is no nvidia card installed in this model,only intel hd

here is my dsdt.aml extracted from aida64

dsdt.zip

p.s. sorry for my english

Hi! could you, please, help with this DSDT? seems I have same config and can not find a suitable DSDT...

Thanks is advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MalDon,

Can you please look at my dsdt and help me with shutdown / restart fix? I applied your shutdown patch for sandy bridge as well as normal one in the patches folder, but it appears to be not working. I just need shutdown/restart fix so badly

My specs are

Dell N5110 Core i5, 2410M, 2.39Ghz

4GB, Nvidia 525M

Regards.

dsdt.zip

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a problem

I bought new laptop dell N7110 with I7 and i wish to install Lion but i can't find a dsdt that work for me, my bios is A11 I've trying to patch it whit DSDT Editor but no luck

maybe some one can patch it for me, or tell me what shell i do to make it work.

pleas help me

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am in desperate need of a dsdt, even though I can not yet install lion on my Dell (on iAtkos L1 or L2 it gives me CPUs failing to respond to interrupts kp). It's the model with i5 2430m @2.4Ghz, 4GB DDR3 and nVidia 525m w/ 1GB. Also has an integrated Intel HD3000, I don't know what it is for, it's useless. I would like to have everything working perfectly, even though for now I think Intel Centrino wireless doesn't work... I need at least the graphics, the trackpad & keyboard & the sound to work. Thanks in advance :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys any1 have dsdt for core i5 on dell inspiron 15 r N5110

not hard to make.. however u probably need to use ssdtGEN.sh , but i saw one made for mobile.. or laptop.

this creates SSDT.dsl that u compile to .aml for speedstep issues.

not hard to make.. however u probably need to use ssdtGEN.sh , but i saw one made for mobile.. or laptop.

this creates SSDT.dsl that u compile to .aml for speedstep issues.

thanx for reply can please tell me step by step to creat ssdt abd dsdt i am using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to create ssdt.aml ?