fallen00sniper

fallen00sniper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok first i need to calm down...

really excited...

can someone please reupload the kext files for 10.6 specifically for the dell 1397 wifi, x4500 video card, or just completely reupload all files that were available.

i already have 10.6 up and running, but no internet access and cannot update to 10.6.x or 10.7.x, i really hope someone still reads this and has the files backed up.

if someone has dropbox, or other free service, use that i will 100% mirror these files for the next 10+ years on my dropbox.

oh and if you still have the IDT High Definition Audio kext that too would be just the best, tired of beating my head on my desk clicking away at links and getting no where lol!

deviato

deviato

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Here:
http://deviato.wordp.../10-6-8-folder/

fallen00sniper

fallen00sniper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks, i guess you got my facebook wall post, did you figure out why adf.ly was redirecting your files to a exe file loaded with trojan hits yet?

i just upgraded to 106.8 and have to figure out why it gets stuck waiting for dsmos now.

also i will be drop boxing these files permanently and posting a link later on.

kangi26

kangi26

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

thanks, i guess you got my facebook wall post, did you figure out why adf.ly was redirecting your files to a exe file loaded with trojan hits yet?

i just upgraded to 106.8 and have to figure out why it gets stuck waiting for dsmos now.

also i will be drop boxing these files permanently and posting a link later on.

fallen00sniper, have you had any luck with this? I'm running Leopard now on my 1545, but want to get SL on it, and it appears the links are no good that devaito posted a couple of posts back

xCROSSAx

xCROSSAx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am really wanting SL on my laptop, i have had two of these and installed 10.5.8 on both but i wanted SL because it is more compatible with programs i use i have tried downloading the kexts and stuff but links where not found, i have found them elsewhere here is a link to the kexts and boot321.iso and kexts utility: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing i also have a torrent for the combo update. i am just about to install SL to secondary partion on my HDD for triple boot with win 7 and backtrack (ubuntu), I'll let peeps know how install has gone. :)

lextacy

lextacy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

OP - how about updating the links please for the kexts so im not running thousands of threads to find out where to get the audio and native resolution fix! Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy