• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
nah, didnt help. i need nullcpu to be able to have usable audio/video.

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,813 posts

nah, didnt help. i need nullcpu to be able to have usable audio/video.

Did you add _CST to DSDT? If you are overclocking you may need to add custom P-states.

Try to use VoodooMonitor to check if SpeedStep is really working.

Other thing, did you use DSDT_Patcher with the "new HPET" option? (adds IRQs to HPET device)

If your BIOS is version 1201 you may try to use my DSDT file.

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
just to follow up, it seems the actual issue was the IRQ's, i didnt remove them properly. but now i can use my system with speedstep and no need for nullcpupower kext, very satisfied. wouldn't have been possible without this thread. thanks a lot.

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,813 posts

just to follow up, it seems the actual issue was the IRQ's, i didnt remove them properly. but now i can use my system with speedstep and no need for nullcpupower kext, very satisfied. wouldn't have been possible without this thread. thanks a lot.

You're welcome. I'm glad you sorted it out.

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hi, to solve problem with 2 sticks of ram you need to use your's DSDT.aml file. And apply this fixes to your's DSDT.aml

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,813 posts

Hi, to solve problem with 2 sticks of ram you need to use your's DSDT.aml file. And apply this fixes to your's DSDT.aml

Hi, would you check the differences from your file to mine, please? I only have 1 stick of RAM.

diff oldnapalm-dsdt.dsl Stuntman-dsdt.dsl > dsdt.diff
or attach your DSDT.aml file.

Thanks.

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I attached diff file.

I changed information about RAM in your file to have 4 GB of ram. It's located in the OperationRegion (RAMW, SystemMemory, *How much memory you have*)
Also i need to change OperationRegion for BIOS, CPU(1,2,3,4).
You will see this in diff file ;)

Attached Files

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Also i know how to solve problem with restart. After this you wont need OSXRestart.kext or OpenHaltRestart.kext.
I attached zip file where you can find new boot, you need to place it to you root Hard Drive (for me it's MacintoshHD), you can do this with this command "sudo cp -v ~/downloads/boot /". After you need to edit your /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist, and add there: <key>RestartFix</key>
<string>YES</string>
After that you need to remove your kext's, like OSXRestart, OpenHaltRestart (for me it was EvOReboot).
Reboot ;)
That's all!

Attached Files

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
shutdown work for you?
i never noticed but my computer seems to turn off but my fan's stay on and so does my external hdd apparently.

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

shutdown work for you?
i never noticed but my computer seems to turn off but my fan's stay on and so does my external hdd apparently.

Yep, shutdown/restart/sleep is working for me. Do you have the same bios? 1201? Also you need to have this patches in your DSDT.aml, i think so.

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
yea i have all of these patches, and then some.

i added the p-states to my dsdt for the speedstep patch, added the ethernet so i dont need "ethernetbuiltin" in my boot.plist anymore, along with nvidia in the dsdt aswell.

i use osxreboot, i was thinking of trying evoreboot instead to see if that helps, we'll see.

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

yea i have all of these patches, and then some.

i added the p-states to my dsdt for the speedstep patch, added the ethernet so i dont need "ethernetbuiltin" in my boot.plist anymore, along with nvidia in the dsdt aswell.

i use osxreboot, i was thinking of trying evoreboot instead to see if that helps, we'll see.

Hmm.. Very interesting about ethernet. Because i am using LegacyAppleYukon2.kext. Can you give me this patch for DSDT?

Yes, i also have p-states in my dsdt.

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
[codebox]
Device (GIGE)
{
Name (_ADR, Zero)
OperationRegion (GPIO, SystemIO, 0x0800, 0x06)
Field (GPIO, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
{
GO01, 8,
GO02, 8,
GO03, 8,
GO04, 8,
GO05, 8,
GP9, 1
}

Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)
{
0x09,
0x03
})
Method (EWOL, 1, NotSerialized)
{
If (LEqual (Arg0, One))
{
Or (GP9, One, GP9)
}
Else
{
And (GP9, Zero, GP9)
}

If (LEqual (Arg0, GP9))
{
Return (Zero)
}
Else
{
Return (One)
}
}
}
}
[/codebox]

Add that to Device P0P6 (you may want to check ioreg to see if it is the same device by searching "yukon" but it probably should be the same) just after the

[codebox]
Return (PR06)

}
[/codebox]

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Device (GIGE)                {                    Name (_ADR, Zero)                    OperationRegion (GPIO, SystemIO, 0x0800, 0x06)                    Field (GPIO, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)                    {                        GO01,   8,                         GO02,   8,                         GO03,   8,                         GO04,   8,                         GO05,   8,                         GP9,    1                    }                    Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)                    {                        0x09,                         0x03                    })                    Method (EWOL, 1, NotSerialized)                    {                        If (LEqual (Arg0, One))                        {                            Or (GP9, One, GP9)                        }                        Else                        {                            And (GP9, Zero, GP9)                        }                        If (LEqual (Arg0, GP9))                        {                            Return (Zero)                        }                        Else                        {                            Return (One)                        }                    }                }            }

Add that to Device P0P6 (you may want to check ioreg to see if it is the same device by searching "yukon" but it probably should be the same) just after the

Return (PR06)            }

Thanks, but i have not POP6 device at all in my DSDT. Can you give me the hole code from Device (POP6) up to end of this device.

Also i have code about SBUS on P5E. ;)

Device (SBUS)            {                Name (_ADR, 0x001F0003)                OperationRegion (SMBE, PCI_Config, 0x04, 0x02)                Field (SMBE, AnyAcc, NoLock, Preserve)                {                    IOSE,   1                }                Name (SBOK, Zero)                Method (ENAB, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Store (One, IOSE)                    Store (One, SBOK)                }                Method (DISB, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Store (Zero, SBOK)                }                Device (BUS0)                {                    Name (_ADR, Zero)                    Name (_CID, "smbus")                    Device (DVL0)                    {                        Name (_ADR, 0x57)                        Name (_CID, "diagsvault")                        Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)                        {                            Store (Package (0x03)                                {                                    "address",                                     0x57,                                     Buffer (One)                                    {                                        0x00                                    }                                }, Local0)                            DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))                            Return (Local0)                        }                    }                }                Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)                {                    Store (Package (0x04)                        {                            "name",                             "pci8086,3a30",                             "device-id",                             Buffer (0x04)                            {                                0x30, 0x29, 0x00, 0x00                            }                        }, Local0)                    DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))                    Return (Local0)                }            }

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks, but i have not POP6 device at all in my DSDT. Can you give me the hole code from Device (POP6) up to end of this device.

The device is p0p6 (as in zero and not O) FYI. and thank you for the sbus code, where does it go? and what does that do exactly?

Device (P0P6)            {                Name (_ADR, 0x001C0002)                Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Return (GPRW (0x09, 0x04))                }                Method (_PRT, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    If (PICM)                    {                        Return (AR06)                    }                    Return (PR06)                }                Device (GIGE)                {                    Name (_ADR, Zero)                    OperationRegion (GPIO, SystemIO, 0x0800, 0x06)                    Field (GPIO, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)                    {                        GO01,   8,                         GO02,   8,                         GO03,   8,                         GO04,   8,                         GO05,   8,                         GP9,    1                    }                    Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)                    {                        0x09,                         0x03                    })                    Method (EWOL, 1, NotSerialized)                    {                        If (LEqual (Arg0, One))                        {                            Or (GP9, One, GP9)                        }                        Else                        {                            And (GP9, Zero, GP9)                        }                        If (LEqual (Arg0, GP9))                        {                            Return (Zero)                        }                        Else                        {                            Return (One)                        }                    }                }            }

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

The device is p0p6 (as in zero and not O) FYI. and thank you for the sbus code, where does it go? and what does that do exactly?

Device (P0P6)            {                Name (_ADR, 0x001C0002)                Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Return (GPRW (0x09, 0x04))                }                Method (_PRT, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    If (PICM)                    {                        Return (AR06)                    }                    Return (PR06)                }                Device (GIGE)                {                    Name (_ADR, Zero)                    OperationRegion (GPIO, SystemIO, 0x0800, 0x06)                    Field (GPIO, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)                    {                        GO01,   8,                         GO02,   8,                         GO03,   8,                         GO04,   8,                         GO05,   8,                         GP9,    1                    }                    Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)                    {                        0x09,                         0x03                    })                    Method (EWOL, 1, NotSerialized)                    {                        If (LEqual (Arg0, One))                        {                            Or (GP9, One, GP9)                        }                        Else                        {                            And (GP9, Zero, GP9)                        }                        If (LEqual (Arg0, GP9))                        {                            Return (Zero)                        }                        Else                        {                            Return (One)                        }                    }                }            }

Thx, for ethernet code ;) I add it after Device (USB6) and before Device (HDEF). It solve's some problems with lag's and etc.
Now, i am looking for DSDT code for DRAM Controller :D

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,813 posts

I attached diff file.

I changed information about RAM in your file to have 4 GB of ram. It's located in the OperationRegion (RAMW, SystemMemory, *How much memory you have*)
Also i need to change OperationRegion for BIOS, CPU(1,2,3,4).
You will see this in diff file :wacko:

Thank you. I added this info to the first post.

Also i know how to solve problem with restart. After this you wont need OSXRestart.kext or OpenHaltRestart.kext.
I attached zip file where you can find new boot, you need to place it to you root Hard Drive (for me it's MacintoshHD), you can do this with this command "sudo cp -v ~/downloads/boot /". After you need to edit your /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist, and add there: <key>RestartFix</key>
<string>YES</string>
After that you need to remove your kext's, like OSXRestart, OpenHaltRestart (for me it was EvOReboot).
Reboot :(
That's all!

Check this boot by AsereBLN, it also fixes the Platform UUID (no need for PlatformUUID.kext)
http://www.efixusers...read.php?p=6502
I haven't tried it yet because I'm on the road until next week.

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thank you. I added this info to the first post.

Check this boot by AsereBLN, it also fixes the Platform UUID (no need for PlatformUUID.kext)
http://www.efixusers...read.php?p=6502
I haven't tried it yet because I'm on the road until next week.

Ya i am using AsereBLN, it works as well as, if not better, than chameleon.

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,813 posts

I add it after Device (USB6) and before Device (HDEF). It solve's some problems with lag's and etc.

Is this about SBUS device? When do these lags happen if you are not using SBUS code in DSDT?

Hmm.. Very interesting about ethernet. Because i am using LegacyAppleYukon2.kext. Can you give me this patch for DSDT?

Can you attach the LegacyAppleYukon2.kext you are using? I tried AppleYukon2Injector.kext but couldn't get it to work.

added the ethernet so i dont need "ethernetbuiltin" in my boot.plist anymore

You still need to edit AppleYukon2.kext or use legacy kext, right?

Thanks.

Stuntman

Stuntman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Is this about SBUS device? When do these lags happen if you are not using SBUS code in DSDT?

Can you attach the LegacyAppleYukon2.kext you are using? I tried AppleYukon2Injector.kext but couldn't get it to work.

You still need to edit AppleYukon2.kext or use legacy kext, right?

Thanks.

About SMBUS, some lags in the games, maybe problems in programs.
I attached AppleYukon2.kext, you need to place it to the /Extra/Extensions.

I want to find DSDT patch for P5E Dram Controller, because it does't properly work.

Also i edit CPU section in DSDT, now it has P-states, it works brilliantly. :)

{    Name (GPIC, Zero)    Scope (\)    {        Name (SSDT, Package (0x1E)        {            "CPU0IST ",             0xBFEE7780,             0x022A,             "CPU1IST ",             0xBFEE7C40,             0x0152,             "CPU0CST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819,             "CPU1CST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819,             "CPU2IST ",             0xBFEE7DA0,             0x0152,             "CPU3IST ",             0xBFEE7F00,             0x0152,             "CPU4IST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819,             "CPU5IST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819,             "CPU6IST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819,             "CPU7IST ",             Zero,             0xF000E819        })        Name (CFGD, 0x040183F2)        Name (PDC0, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC1, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC2, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC3, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC4, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC5, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC6, 0x80000000)        Name (PDC7, 0x80000000)        Name (SDTL, Zero)    }    Scope (_PR)    {        Processor (CPU1, 0x01, 0x00000810, 0x06)        {            Method (_CST, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Package (0x02)                {                    One,                     Package (0x04)                    {                        ResourceTemplate ()                        {                            Register (FFixedHW,                                 0x01,               // Bit Width                                0x02,               // Bit Offset                                0x0000000000000000, // Address                                ,)                        },                         One,                         One,                         0x03E8                    }                })            }            OperationRegion (STBL, SystemMemory, 0xCFF8E0D0, 0x01D2)            Name (NCPU, 0x04)            Name (TYPE, 0x80000000)            Name (HNDL, 0x80000000)            Name (CFGD, 0x01000007)            Name (TBLD, 0x80)            Method (_PDC, 1, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, REVS)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, SIZE)                Store (SizeOf (Arg0), Local0)                Store (Subtract (Local0, 0x08), Local1)                CreateField (Arg0, 0x40, Multiply (Local1, 0x08), TEMP)                Name (STS0, Buffer (0x04)                {                    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                })                Concatenate (STS0, TEMP, Local2)                _OSC (Buffer (0x10)                    {                        /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                         /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                    }, REVS, SIZE, Local2)            }            Method (_OSC, 4, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg3, Zero, STS0)                CreateDWordField (Arg3, 0x04, CAP0)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, IID0)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, IID1)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x08, IID2)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x0C, IID3)                Name (UID0, Buffer (0x10)                {                    /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                     /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                })                CreateDWordField (UID0, Zero, EID0)                CreateDWordField (UID0, 0x04, EID1)                CreateDWordField (UID0, 0x08, EID2)                CreateDWordField (UID0, 0x0C, EID3)                If (LNot (LAnd (LAnd (LEqual (IID0, EID0), LEqual (IID1, EID1)),                     LAnd (LEqual (IID2, EID2), LEqual (IID3, EID3)))))                {                    Store (0x06, STS0)                    Return (Arg3)                }                If (LNotEqual (Arg1, One))                {                    Store (0x0A, STS0)                    Return (Arg3)                }                Or (And (TYPE, 0x7FFFFFFF), CAP0, TYPE)                If (And (CFGD, One))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), LEqual (And (TYPE,                         0x09), 0x09)), LNot (And (TBLD, One))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, One, TBLD)                        Load (STBL, HNDL)                    }                }                If (And (CFGD, 0xF0))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), And (TYPE, 0x18                        )), LNot (And (TBLD, 0x02))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, 0x02, TBLD)                    }                }                Return (Arg3)            }            Method (_PCT, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Package (0x02)                {                    ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    },                     ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    }                })            }            Method (_PPC, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Zero)            }            Name (_PSS, Package (0x04)            {                Package (0x06)                {                    0x0963,                     0xFB04,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0923,                     0x0923                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0858,                     0xD975,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0821,                     0x0821                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x074D,                     0xB951,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x071E,                     0x071E                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0642,                     0x9878,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x061B,                     0x061B                }            })        }    }    Scope (_PR)    {        Processor (CPU2, 0x02, 0x00000810, 0x06)        {            Method (_CST, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (^^CPU1._CST ())            }            OperationRegion (STBL, SystemMemory, 0xCFF8E2B0, 0x0143)            Name (NCPU, 0x04)            Name (TYPE, 0x80000000)            Name (HNDL, 0x80000000)            Name (CFGD, 0x01000007)            Name (TBLD, 0x80)            Method (_PDC, 1, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, REVS)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, SIZE)                Store (SizeOf (Arg0), Local0)                Store (Subtract (Local0, 0x08), Local1)                CreateField (Arg0, 0x40, Multiply (Local1, 0x08), TEMP)                Name (STS1, Buffer (0x04)                {                    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                })                Concatenate (STS1, TEMP, Local2)                _OSC (Buffer (0x10)                    {                        /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                         /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                    }, REVS, SIZE, Local2)            }            Method (_OSC, 4, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg3, Zero, STS1)                CreateDWordField (Arg3, 0x04, CAP1)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, IID0)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, IID1)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x08, IID2)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x0C, IID3)                Name (UID1, Buffer (0x10)                {                    /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                     /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                })                CreateDWordField (UID1, Zero, EID0)                CreateDWordField (UID1, 0x04, EID1)                CreateDWordField (UID1, 0x08, EID2)                CreateDWordField (UID1, 0x0C, EID3)                If (LNot (LAnd (LAnd (LEqual (IID0, EID0), LEqual (IID1, EID1)),                     LAnd (LEqual (IID2, EID2), LEqual (IID3, EID3)))))                {                    Store (0x06, STS1)                    Return (Arg3)                }                If (LNotEqual (Arg1, One))                {                    Store (0x0A, STS1)                    Return (Arg3)                }                Or (And (TYPE, 0x7FFFFFFF), CAP1, TYPE)                If (And (CFGD, One))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), LEqual (And (TYPE,                         0x09), 0x09)), LNot (And (TBLD, One))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, One, TBLD)                        Load (STBL, HNDL)                    }                }                If (And (CFGD, 0xF0))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), And (TYPE, 0x18                        )), LNot (And (TBLD, 0x02))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, 0x02, TBLD)                    }                }                Return (Arg3)            }            Method (_PCT, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Package (0x02)                {                    ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    },                     ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    }                })            }            Method (_PPC, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Zero)            }            Name (_PSS, Package (0x04)            {                Package (0x06)                {                    0x0963,                     0xFB04,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0923,                     0x0923                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0858,                     0xD975,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0821,                     0x0821                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x074D,                     0xB951,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x071E,                     0x071E                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0642,                     0x9878,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x061B,                     0x061B                }            })        }    }    Scope (_PR)    {        Processor (CPU3, 0x03, 0x00000810, 0x06)        {            Method (_CST, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (^^CPU1._CST ())            }            OperationRegion (STBL, SystemMemory, 0xCFF8E400, 0x0143)            Name (NCPU, 0x04)            Name (TYPE, 0x80000000)            Name (HNDL, 0x80000000)            Name (CFGD, 0x01000007)            Name (TBLD, 0x80)            Method (_PDC, 1, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, REVS)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, SIZE)                Store (SizeOf (Arg0), Local0)                Store (Subtract (Local0, 0x08), Local1)                CreateField (Arg0, 0x40, Multiply (Local1, 0x08), TEMP)                Name (STS2, Buffer (0x04)                {                    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                })                Concatenate (STS2, TEMP, Local2)                _OSC (Buffer (0x10)                    {                        /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                         /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                    }, REVS, SIZE, Local2)            }            Method (_OSC, 4, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg3, Zero, STS2)                CreateDWordField (Arg3, 0x04, CAP2)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, IID0)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, IID1)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x08, IID2)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x0C, IID3)                Name (UID2, Buffer (0x10)                {                    /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                     /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                })                CreateDWordField (UID2, Zero, EID0)                CreateDWordField (UID2, 0x04, EID1)                CreateDWordField (UID2, 0x08, EID2)                CreateDWordField (UID2, 0x0C, EID3)                If (LNot (LAnd (LAnd (LEqual (IID0, EID0), LEqual (IID1, EID1)),                     LAnd (LEqual (IID2, EID2), LEqual (IID3, EID3)))))                {                    Store (0x06, STS2)                    Return (Arg3)                }                If (LNotEqual (Arg1, One))                {                    Store (0x0A, STS2)                    Return (Arg3)                }                Or (And (TYPE, 0x7FFFFFFF), CAP2, TYPE)                If (And (CFGD, One))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), LEqual (And (TYPE,                         0x09), 0x09)), LNot (And (TBLD, One))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, One, TBLD)                        Load (STBL, HNDL)                    }                }                If (And (CFGD, 0xF0))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), And (TYPE, 0x18                        )), LNot (And (TBLD, 0x02))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, 0x02, TBLD)                    }                }                Return (Arg3)            }            Method (_PCT, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Package (0x02)                {                    ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    },                     ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    }                })            }            Method (_PPC, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Zero)            }            Name (_PSS, Package (0x04)            {                Package (0x06)                {                    0x0963,                     0xFB04,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0923,                     0x0923                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0858,                     0xD975,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0821,                     0x0821                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x074D,                     0xB951,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x071E,                     0x071E                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0642,                     0x9878,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x061B,                     0x061B                }            })        }    }    Scope (_PR)    {        Processor (CPU4, 0x04, 0x00000810, 0x06)        {            Method (_CST, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (^^CPU1._CST ())            }            OperationRegion (STBL, SystemMemory, 0xCFF8E550, 0x0143)            Name (NCPU, 0x04)            Name (TYPE, 0x80000000)            Name (HNDL, 0x80000000)            Name (CFGD, 0x01000007)            Name (TBLD, 0x80)            Method (_PDC, 1, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, REVS)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, SIZE)                Store (SizeOf (Arg0), Local0)                Store (Subtract (Local0, 0x08), Local1)                CreateField (Arg0, 0x40, Multiply (Local1, 0x08), TEMP)                Name (STS3, Buffer (0x04)                {                    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                })                Concatenate (STS3, TEMP, Local2)                _OSC (Buffer (0x10)                    {                        /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                         /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                    }, REVS, SIZE, Local2)            }            Method (_OSC, 4, NotSerialized)            {                CreateDWordField (Arg3, Zero, STS3)                CreateDWordField (Arg3, 0x04, CAP3)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, Zero, IID0)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x04, IID1)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x08, IID2)                CreateDWordField (Arg0, 0x0C, IID3)                Name (UID3, Buffer (0x10)                {                    /* 0000 */    0x16, 0xA6, 0x77, 0x40, 0x0C, 0x29, 0xBE, 0x47,                     /* 0008 */    0x9E, 0xBD, 0xD8, 0x70, 0x58, 0x71, 0x39, 0x53                })                CreateDWordField (UID3, Zero, EID0)                CreateDWordField (UID3, 0x04, EID1)                CreateDWordField (UID3, 0x08, EID2)                CreateDWordField (UID3, 0x0C, EID3)                If (LNot (LAnd (LAnd (LEqual (IID0, EID0), LEqual (IID1, EID1)),                     LAnd (LEqual (IID2, EID2), LEqual (IID3, EID3)))))                {                    Store (0x06, STS3)                    Return (Arg3)                }                If (LNotEqual (Arg1, One))                {                    Store (0x0A, STS3)                    Return (Arg3)                }                Or (And (TYPE, 0x7FFFFFFF), CAP3, TYPE)                If (And (CFGD, One))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), LEqual (And (TYPE,                         0x09), 0x09)), LNot (And (TBLD, One))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, One, TBLD)                        Load (STBL, HNDL)                    }                }                If (And (CFGD, 0xF0))                {                    If (LAnd (LAnd (And (CFGD, 0x01000000), And (TYPE, 0x18                        )), LNot (And (TBLD, 0x02))))                    {                        Or (TBLD, 0x02, TBLD)                    }                }                Return (Arg3)            }            Method (_PCT, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Package (0x02)                {                    ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    },                     ResourceTemplate ()                    {                        Register (FFixedHW,                             0x00,               // Bit Width                            0x00,               // Bit Offset                            0x0000000000000000, // Address                            ,)                    }                })            }            Method (_PPC, 0, NotSerialized)            {                Return (Zero)            }            Name (_PSS, Package (0x04)            {                Package (0x06)                {                    0x0963,                     0xFB04,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0923,                     0x0923                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0858,                     0xD975,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x0821,                     0x0821                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x074D,                     0xB951,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x071E,                     0x071E                },                 Package (0x06)                {                    0x0642,                     0x9878,                     0x0A,                     0x0A,                     0x061B,                     0x061B                }            })        }    }    Name (_S0, Package (0x04)    {        Zero,         Zero,         Zero,         Zero    })    If (SS1)    {        Name (_S1, Package (0x04)        {            One,             Zero,             Zero,             Zero        })    }    If (SS3)    {        Name (_S3, Package (0x04)        {            0x05,             Zero,             Zero,             Zero        })    }    If (SS4)    {        Name (_S4, Package (0x04)        {            0x06,             Zero,             Zero,             Zero        })    }    Name (_S5, Package (0x04)    {        0x07,         Zero,         Zero,         Zero    })    Name (WOTB, Zero)    Name (WSSB, Zero)    Name (WAXB, Zero)    Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)    {        Store (Arg0, DBG8)        PTS (Arg0)        Store (Zero, Index (WAKP, Zero))        Store (Zero, Index (WAKP, One))        If (LAnd (LEqual (Arg0, 0x04), LEqual (OSFL (), 0x02)))        {            Sleep (0x0BB8)        }        Store (ASSB, WSSB)        Store (AOTB, WOTB)        Store (AAXB, WAXB)        Store (Arg0, ASSB)        Store (OSFL (), AOTB)        Store (Zero, AAXB)    }    OperationRegion (IORK, SystemIO, 0xB3, One)    Field (IORK, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)    {        IOWK,   8    }    Method (PTS, 1, NotSerialized)    {        If (Arg0)        {            \_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SIOS (Arg0)            \_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SPTS (Arg0)            \_SB.PCI0.NPTS (Arg0)        }    }

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy