• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

passw

passw

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Your files are currently using more than 25 GB of space.

Please note that on October 20th, 2009 a new method of storage management will come into effect.

If an account is using more than 25 GB, all inactive files associated with that account will be deleted.

Active files (i.e. files that have been downloaded at least once during the last 90 days) will of course not be deleted, regardless of the storage used.

worse condition as usual.

First, download 50g savings
NOW 25g download savings.

First 10 gigabyte per day
NOW 5 giga per day.

First 500giga of storage
NOW 25giga of storage.

really, Rapidshare dont care about members?

I guess this isn't the last cut off from RAPIDSHARE.

//rp2007

Paxi

Paxi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I totally agree that rs got and worse and worse.. but i think they had to do this step since rs is the most common filehoster and probably the traffic just got too much to handle. Almost everything is uploaded to rs and if everybody who is using a prem acc is downloading 24/7, their server probably couldnt handle the traffic anymore. But thats just my guess, maybe they only wanted to get you two prem accs to spend more money^^

DasFragezeichen

DasFragezeichen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well actually they are still making cash...

johnbill

johnbill

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Delete some files by youselft or move to other users.

DeMiNe0

DeMiNe0

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I never liked rapidshare much. Seems like all hype too me.

SticMAC™

SticMAC™

"Nobody likes a SmartASS"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
YEAH! It's like driving a Bentley Continental and the complaining about the state of the Country's Roads!!

SticMAC

topac tuckul

topac tuckul

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Tell me,find me and refine it
Rapidshare always have a right to do anything they want,they make alot of money from their membership and pirated ready to download files,and I still wonder why law barely touch them to prison

kalel83

kalel83

Kryptonian

• Donators
  • 191 posts
always hated rapidshare anyway, boggles the mind why people still put stuff on there. the damn countdown to download has gotten me to steer clear and hope for mediashare or so forth

yet manually going through and having to download each item every 3 months... hope you aren't paying for that "privilege"..

Timdphotos

Timdphotos

InsanelyMac bookPro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
I don't mind the Rapidshare count down too much, i use the site often enough.
I think it's a good site. I don't have membership.

RelientTU

RelientTU

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I always try to stay away from Rapidshare. They've seemed almost predatory in their desires for paid users. Yeah, it's a service and subscriptions keep the doors open. I get that. But when you close off downloads because ten people have accessed it in a day, that's ridiculous. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy