RAPIDSHARE

passw

10 posts in this topic

Your files are currently using more than 25 GB of space.

Please note that on October 20th, 2009 a new method of storage management will come into effect.

If an account is using more than 25 GB, all inactive files associated with that account will be deleted.

Active files (i.e. files that have been downloaded at least once during the last 90 days) will of course not be deleted, regardless of the storage used.

worse condition as usual.

First, download 50g savings

NOW 25g download savings.

First 10 gigabyte per day

NOW 5 giga per day.

First 500giga of storage

NOW 25giga of storage.

really, Rapidshare dont care about members?

I guess this isn't the last cut off from RAPIDSHARE.

//rp2007

• 5 months later...

I totally agree that rs got and worse and worse.. but i think they had to do this step since rs is the most common filehoster and probably the traffic just got too much to handle. Almost everything is uploaded to rs and if everybody who is using a prem acc is downloading 24/7, their server probably couldn´t handle the traffic anymore. But thats just my guess, maybe they only wanted to get you two prem acc´s to spend more money^^

• 1 month later...

Rapidshare always have a right to do anything they want,they make alot of money from their membership and pirated ready to download files,and I still wonder why law barely touch them to prison

always hated rapidshare anyway, boggles the mind why people still put stuff on there. the damn countdown to download has gotten me to steer clear and hope for mediashare or so forth

yet manually going through and having to download each item every 3 months... hope you aren't paying for that "privilege"..

• 5 weeks later...

I always try to stay away from Rapidshare. They've seemed almost predatory in their desires for paid users. Yeah, it's a service and subscriptions keep the doors open. I get that. But when you close off downloads because ten people have accessed it in a day, that's ridiculous. :/