2212 replies to this topic

Spike

Spike

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
w00t!

Thank you for your support Mac Son of Knife!
I pressed F5 after a while and then I saw that entry! But if I carry on with
rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel -v -f -x rd=disk1s3
during the installation, the OS doesn't see any disk :(
Is there anything else to configure? Do I have to change disk1s3?

I have installed darwin310 and not darwin310b6 because the link
http://www.filedropper.com/darwin310b6
doesn't work :)

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

w00t!

Thank you for your support Mac Son of Knife!
I pressed F5 after a while and then I saw that entry! But if I carry on with
during the installation, the OS doesn't see any disk :)
Is there anything else to configure? Do I have to change disk1s3?

I have installed darwin310 and not darwin310b6 because the link
http://www.filedropper.com/darwin310b6
doesn't work :(

Spike, No use the 310 version it is the latest, 310b6 was the last beta version before the "published" 310 release.

If you are getting to the "Install Mac OS X" screen then you need to select Utilities > Disk Utility and go in to the Partition tab, see attached an extract from my full installation tutorial:

Attached Files

chrisjunkie

chrisjunkie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Guys,

Long time reader but my first post.

Now I'm not sure if I have missed something, but can this be done AT ALL on ESXi 3.5 update 2? I dont have 64bit servers to run this on so naturally don't have hardware acceleration.

Have been able to edit the VMX files etc, but darwin10 never works. Comes up with unsupported guest OS. Darwin works, but I have to mount the ISO over the network for it to boot (darwin.iso). I can get the DVD to boot but then get the dreaded Disabling cpu due to incorrect front side bus.

Tried changing CPU mask, didn't work :(

Would really appreciate some help - I want to use iCal server and Contact server so bad!

Been trying with Snow leopard

MrFanForced

MrFanForced

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey Guys,

I joined to try and get my problem fixed.

I'm getting the Invalid Front-Side bus frequency 66000000 Hz disabling the CPU error.

I'm also getting the problem of when I get to the Apple logo it just reboots and doesn't work

I'm using

VMWare Workstation 7.1
Window 7 32bit
Retail Snow Leopard Disc

I have a Core i5 HP Pavilion dv6 Series Laptop.
4gb Ram
1 GB Nvidia Graphics

Any Help would be Awesome

Spike

Spike

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Spike, No use the 310 version it is the latest, 310b6 was the last beta version before the "published" 310 release.

If you are getting to the "Install Mac OS X" screen then you need to select Utilities > Disk Utility and go in to the Partition tab, see attached extract from my installation tutorial:

Thank you very much for your support Mac Son of Knife!
I started with
and then followed your .pdf
I didn't need the "Step 2" of the tips given by Donk because the OS started directly.
Now I am upgrading the OS to 10.6.4.
The only problem is about the mouse. In VMWare ESX/ESXi the keyboard and the mouse are PS/2, not USB.
The keyboard works anyway (I don't know why) but the mouse doesn't.
I tried also with
keyboard.vusb.enable = "TRUE"
mouse.vusb.enable = "TRUE"

but the problem persists.
For the moment I have solved with this
http:// pc wiz computer . com/index.php?Itemid=48&id=101&option=com_content&task=view
but the pointer isn't smooth at all.
Do you have any idea?

PS: why doy collect all the informations in .pdf and not in the first post of this thread?
If you need, I can write the How-To in BB-Code for VMWare ESX/ESXi

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Hi Guys,

Long time reader but my first post.

Now I'm not sure if I have missed something, but can this be done AT ALL on ESXi 3.5 update 2? I dont have 64bit servers to run this on so naturally don't have hardware acceleration.

Have been able to edit the VMX files etc, but darwin10 never works. Comes up with unsupported guest OS. Darwin works, but I have to mount the ISO over the network for it to boot (darwin.iso). I can get the DVD to boot but then get the dreaded Disabling cpu due to incorrect front side bus.

Tried changing CPU mask, didn't work :P

Would really appreciate some help - I want to use iCal server and Contact server so bad!

Been trying with Snow leopard

I think the answer is probably not, as we had quite a lot of issues getting ESXi 4.0 running, and without VT-x I think you are dead in the water. Zenith432 did a good topic which will allow SL to work in a non VT-x environment, but that was using VMware Workstation 6.5 / 7.0 not ESXi 3.5, see link below, you however may be able to make some progress following topic.

I also think Donk's darwin iso is not an option, as ESXi 3.5 is based on earlier code than Workstation 6.5 and definately 7.0, so no hooks for the darwin iso to plug in to. Finally the CPU mask is not relevant it only applies to the latest Core i and Xeon processors and SL 10.6.3, sorry MSoK.

Hey Guys,

I joined to try and get my problem fixed.

I'm getting the Invalid Front-Side bus frequency 66000000 Hz disabling the CPU error.

I'm also getting the problem of when I get to the Apple logo it just reboots and doesn't work

I'm using

VMWare Workstation 7.1
Window 7 32bit
Retail Snow Leopard Disc

I have a Core i5 HP Pavilion dv6 Series Laptop.
4gb Ram
1 GB Nvidia Graphics

Any Help would be Awesome

We probably need some more information, i.e. text attachments of your vmx file and vmware.log. But if you are using either Donk's darwin iso (latest version 310) or Albert's "unlocker" then it is more than likely your retail SL DVD is 10.6.3, if this is the case you will need the CPUID mask adding to your vmx file, see link below, as well as the other additions from the manual at the beginning of this topic.

http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1551966

Thank you very much for your support Mac Son of Knife!
I started with
and then followed your .pdf
I didn't need the "Step 2" of the tips given by Donk because the OS started directly.
Now I am upgrading the OS to 10.6.4.
The only problem is about the mouse. In VMWare ESX/ESXi the keyboard and the mouse are PS/2, not USB.
I tried also with

but the problem persists.
For the moment I have solved with this
http:// pc wiz computer . com/index.php?Itemid=48&id=101&option=com_content&task=view
but the pointer isn't smooth at all.
Do you have any idea?

PS: why doy collect all the informations in .pdf and not in the first post of this thread?
If you need, I can write the How-To in BB-Code for VMWare ESX/ESXi

Spike,
If you have added a SL PS/2 kext for your keyboard and mouse, then amend your two vmx entries to "FALSE" this may improve things. You may also want to Google the VoodooPS2Controller installation package which adds the relevant support. Under ESXi console mouse performance can be poor, better to use VNC or equivalent to access your ESXi based OS X.

In answer to your PS: I guess time mainly and the chance to sit down and collate all the threads, Donk and I have been talking about putting an "updated guide" together, we both have extensive documentation and screenshots of all the steps. Maybe your BB-Code is a better option, and probably better in a new topic.

MrFanForced

MrFanForced

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok,
Edit: with that link you gave me I added on the extra line and it seemed to install. But now after installation i have the spinning wheel and it wont do anything.

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Spike,
I did a post regarding the mouse issues, with additional links, see below:

http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1557948

Ok,
Edit: with that link you gave me I added on the extra line and it seemed to install. But now after installation i have the spinning wheel and it wont do anything.

Can you confirm your method, i.e. Donk's "darwin iso" or Albert's "Unlocker", also can you attach your vmx and vmware.log files as text, as your configuration should work fine. The only other thing have you got VT-x enabled in BIOS, sorry for the basic question! I would go to Workstation 7.1.2 the latest version, if you do you will need to re-install your OS X activation method, i.e. Donk's or Albert's.

romey-rome

romey-rome

SooperDooperPooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
So have 10.6.4 retail inside ESX installed. All good except for the disk performance...

I get a pitiful 10-12MB/s read/writes. Hell, I get better performance over AFP in Xbench on that server.

I know it's not the physical I/O limitation, because I get 60-90MB/s in another VM in the same datastore.

Giving the OSX guest raw disk access to another physical drive yields a whopping 20MB/s.
Using LSI Logic Parallel (only one that works)
VMWare tools installed

Any thoughts?
[codebox]
#!/usr/bin/vmware
.encoding = "UTF-8"
config.version = "8"
virtualHW.version = "7"
pciBridge0.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge4.functions = "8"
pciBridge5.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge5.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge5.functions = "8"
pciBridge6.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge6.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge6.functions = "8"
pciBridge7.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge7.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge7.functions = "8"
vmci0.present = "TRUE"
nvram = "10.6 Server.nvram"
virtualHW.productCompatibility = "hosted"
powerType.powerOff = "hard"
powerType.powerOn = "hard"
powerType.suspend = "hard"
powerType.reset = "hard"
displayName = "10.6 Server"
extendedConfigFile = "10.6 Server.vmxf"
numvcpus = "1"
scsi0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0.sharedBus = "none"
scsi0.virtualDev = "lsilogic"
memsize = "2048"
scsi0:0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0:0.fileName = "10.6 Server-000002.vmdk"
scsi0:0.deviceType = "scsi-hardDisk"
ide1:0.present = "TRUE"
ide1:0.clientDevice = "FALSE"
ide1:0.deviceType = "cdrom-image"
ide1:0.startConnected = "FALSE"
ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.networkName = "Secondary"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"
guestOS = "darwin10-64"
uuid.location = "56 4d e7 c6 9b ca ed 6d-29 d9 f8 42 56 c7 b7 77"
uuid.bios = "56 4d e7 c6 9b ca ed 6d-29 d9 f8 42 56 c7 b7 77"
vc.uuid = "52 a0 85 f2 60 c6 8f f7-b6 72 c2 be 32 70 84 4d"
ide1:0.fileName = "/vmfs/volumes/4acb38f9-5dbfdf31-009e-001cc02b7509/Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Server.iso"
ehci.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.generatedAddress = "00:0c:29:c7:b7:77"
vmci0.id = "-1149321459"
replay.supported = "FALSE"
sched.swap.derivedName = "/vmfs/volumes/4acb38f9-5dbfdf31-009e-001cc02b7509/10.6 Server/10.6 Server-92aa76cc.vswp"
replay.filename = ""
scsi0:0.redo = ""
pciBridge0.pciSlotNumber = "17"
pciBridge4.pciSlotNumber = "21"
pciBridge5.pciSlotNumber = "22"
pciBridge6.pciSlotNumber = "23"
pciBridge7.pciSlotNumber = "24"
scsi0.pciSlotNumber = "16"
ethernet0.pciSlotNumber = "33"
ehci.pciSlotNumber = "34"
vmci0.pciSlotNumber = "35"
vmotion.checkpointFBSize = "3932160"
ethernet0.generatedAddressOffset = "0"
hostCPUID.0 = "0000000a756e65476c65746e49656e69"
hostCPUID.1 = "000006fb000208000000e3fdbfebfbff"
hostCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
guestCPUID.0 = "0000000a756e65476c65746e49656e69"
guestCPUID.1 = "000006fb00010800800022090febfbff"
guestCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
userCPUID.0 = "0000000a756e65476c65746e49656e69"
userCPUID.1 = "000006fb000208000000e3fdbfebfbff"
userCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
evcCompatibilityMode = "FALSE"
svga.vramSize = "3932160"
cleanShutdown = "FALSE"
tools.remindInstall = "TRUE"
ich7m.present = "TRUE"
monitor.virtual_exec = "hardware"
monitor.virtual_mmu = "software"
usb:1.present = "TRUE"
usb:2.present = "TRUE"
usb:1.deviceType = "hub"
usb:2.deviceType = "mouse"
tools.syncTime = "FALSE"
vmci0.unrestricted = "TRUE"
sched.cpu.units = "mhz"
sched.cpu.shares = "normal"
sched.scsi0:0.shares = "normal"
sched.scsi0:0.throughputCap = "off"
scsi0.sasWWID = "50 05 05 66 9b ca ed 60"
sched.scsi0:1.shares = "normal"
sched.scsi0:1.throughputCap = "off"
scsi0:1.present = "FALSE"
floppy0.present = "FALSE"
usb.present = "FALSE"
smc.present = "FALSE"

[/codebox]

romey-rome

romey-rome

SooperDooperPooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

So have 10.6.4 retail inside ESX installed. All good except for the disk performance...

I get a pitiful 10-12MB/s read/writes. Hell, I get better performance over AFP in Xbench on that server.

I know it's not the physical I/O limitation, because I get 60-90MB/s in another VM in the same datastore.

Giving the OSX guest raw disk access to another physical drive yields a whopping 20MB/s.
Using LSI Logic Parallel (only one that works)
VMWare tools installed

Any thoughts?

Well this is just nuts...

So I have 6 (non-raid) physical disks linked to my Linux VM on the same ESX host. I mounted an NFS share from my linux physical drive to ESX, copied my .vmdk there, and my performance increased 8-10 fold.

Whatever. I'll leave it that way for now I guess. Until I get another drive to try out anyway.

fsckoff

fsckoff

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Well this is just nuts...

So I have 6 (non-raid) physical disks linked to my Linux VM on the same ESX host. I mounted an NFS share from my linux physical drive to ESX, copied my .vmdk there, and my performance increased 8-10 fold.

Whatever. I'll leave it that way for now I guess. Until I get another drive to try out anyway.

New to the board, and this is my first post. I haven't attempted installing OSX in VMware yet (give me a couple hours), but I can offer one possible explanation, one seen on VMware ESX in enterprise environments all the time: disk mis-alignment. With ESX on a block device, you have the VMFS file system, on top of which we put VMDK files to hold the guest OS's disk device. VMFS will align itself to the underlying disk if it is given an entire physical device, but a partition can offset it. Also, VMware can't do anything about whether the guest file system (HFS+ in this case) is aligned within the VMDK. If it is not, every I/O requested by OS X will result in multiple I/Os on adjacent blocks on the underlying device. NFS does not completely eliminate the issue but it can make it markedly better by eliminating VMFS mis-alignment. Things to check:

1) Either give VMFS an entire physical device or ensure its partition starts at an even offset for the underlying block device
2) When creating partitions for the guest, ensure the partition is offset from the beginning of the virtual device (VMDK file) appropriately

These issues are not unique to ESX or to OS X. Any virtualization software and any guest are subject to this issue. With most 'desktop' deployments the performance of the virtualized disk isn't paid too much attention to and most people don't notice (and if they notice they may not care enough to fix it). The issue definitely gets noticed in the enterprise where disk performance can be a very big deal.

romey-rome

romey-rome

SooperDooperPooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

New to the board, and this is my first post. I haven't attempted installing OSX in VMware yet (give me a couple hours), but I can offer one possible explanation, one seen on VMware ESX in enterprise environments all the time: disk mis-alignment. With ESX on a block device, you have the VMFS file system, on top of which we put VMDK files to hold the guest OS's disk device. VMFS will align itself to the underlying disk if it is given an entire physical device, but a partition can offset it. Also, VMware can't do anything about whether the guest file system (HFS+ in this case) is aligned within the VMDK. If it is not, every I/O requested by OS X will result in multiple I/Os on adjacent blocks on the underlying device. NFS does not completely eliminate the issue but it can make it markedly better by eliminating VMFS mis-alignment. Things to check:

1) Either give VMFS an entire physical device or ensure its partition starts at an even offset for the underlying block device
2) When creating partitions for the guest, ensure the partition is offset from the beginning of the virtual device (VMDK file) appropriately

These issues are not unique to ESX or to OS X. Any virtualization software and any guest are subject to this issue. With most 'desktop' deployments the performance of the virtualized disk isn't paid too much attention to and most people don't notice (and if they notice they may not care enough to fix it). The issue definitely gets noticed in the enterprise where disk performance can be a very big deal.

Good points...
My VMFS is indeed partitioned, but partition alignment may not be an issue as all my other guests perform fine. XP, Solaris, Linux. Didn't think about the actual VMDK being misaligned. Didn't even think that was possible.

I'm going to restructure my setup anyway & will probably give vmfs its own drive.

aqui

aqui

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi MSoK and others,
I am able to run 10.5.5 on my machine but having a tough time trying to run SL on the same machine.
Message I'm getting is "Invalid front-side bus frequency 66000000 Hz. Disabling the CPU..."

My m/c is T4400 which doesn't support VT. Since last couple of days I have been trying many solutions and vmx settings posted on many threads but none doesn't seems to work.

Am I missing something very basic? Please help to figure out the issue.

Plz find vmlog & vmx attached.

Thanks in advance,
aqueeL

Attached Files

romey-rome

romey-rome

SooperDooperPooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Hi MSoK and others,
I am able to run 10.5.5 on my machine but having a tough time trying to run SL on the same machine.
Message I'm getting is "Invalid front-side bus frequency 66000000 Hz. Disabling the CPU..."

My m/c is T4400 which doesn't support VT. Since last couple of days I have been trying many solutions and vmx settings posted on many threads but none doesn't seems to work.

Thanks in advance,
aqueeL

I know this may not help you, but I gave up trying to run it without VT. I shuffled my CPUs around the house from different machines & have been good since.

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Hi MSoK and others,

Thanks in advance,
aqueeL

aqueeL,

As you state your CPU does not support VT-x and as such neither Donk's Darwin iso or Albert's Unlocker is going to work, but if you have a look at Zenith432's Snow Kitty topic, link below,this may work as it uses a non vanilla kernel, however please be aware that without VT-x performance is going to be pretty poor.

Also looks like you are using a downloaded copy of OS X need to buy the real thing from Apple, and create a new VMX as the one you are using is not from VMware Workstation 7 the latest version of which is 7.1.2, or you can use the free VMware Player 3.1.2.

Link UPDATED:

http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1288448

I know this may not help you, but I gave up trying to run it without VT. I shuffled my CPUs around the house from different machines & have been good since.

As romey-rome states, and thanks for the contribution, trying to run SL without VT-x requires significantly more effort, compared with that required when using a VT-x enabled CPU, thanks to the efforts of Donk and Albert.

mow

mow

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi all

first thanks for all the effort and hats off for the amazing results.

I have a supermicro X7DB8 with two Xeon E5420, I used to run Leopard Server 10.5.8 VM inside ESX4.0 just fine (but I installed so long ago I forgot the details). Today I moved to ESXi 4.1 with the intention to install 10.6 Server. I maybe missing something, I uploaded and installed the darwin310 package, made a freebsd64 vm and run it once, edited the vmx (attached), pressed F8 at boot and entered rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel -v -f -x, but I get the ACPI error immediately (see screenshot). What I am doing wrong? The image is retail SLS disk, I can try to map the physical dvdrom or rerip it but it works fine in Fusion.

Thanks in advance for your help

Attached File  acpi.png   42.46KB   40 downloads

Attached File  MacOSX_Server_10.6.txt   3.05KB   29 downloads

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Hi all

first thanks for all the effort and hats off for the amazing results.

I have a supermicro X7DB8 with two Xeon E5420, I used to run Leopard Server 10.5.8 VM inside ESX4.0 just fine (but I installed so long ago I forgot the details). Today I moved to ESXi 4.1 with the intention to install 10.6 Server. I maybe missing something, I uploaded and installed the darwin310 package, made a freebsd64 vm and run it once, edited the vmx (attached), pressed F8 at boot and entered rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel -v -f -x, but I get the ACPI error immediately (see screenshot). What I am doing wrong? The image is retail SLS disk, I can try to map the physical dvdrom or rerip it but it works fine in Fusion.

Thanks in advance for your help

mow,

Your system should be fine to run OS X Snow Leopard under ESXi 4.1, need to change one setting in your VMX file as follows:

smc.present = "FALSE"

Otherwise looks OK, the other requirements are that your VT-x is enabled and you have the retail DVD in the ESXi Servers DVD drive or in the local PC's DVD drive where you are running the VMware vSphere Client. After you press F8 ensure you can see your DVD mounted, if not press F5 one or more times until you can see your DVD, see link below:

http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1565271

Then try booting without any parameters, if it does not work try any or all of the following:

rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel -v rd=disk1s3 busratio=7
rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel busratio=7 –notscverify

I have used a busratio of 7 as your processor (Xeon E5420) has a busratio of 7.5, so you may also try 7.5 or even 8.

Good luck, MSoK!

mow

mow

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks Mac Son of Knife!

The problem is that I do everything remotely, I have a pc in the server room to which I connect via Teamviewer from my mac, and of course the F-keys don't work :) It does boot but it stucks at the boot with timeout on the disk, but it doesn't matter because I could get a SLS vm installed in fusion and then migrated to the ESXi with the standalone converter. After a quick edit of the vmx file it's up and running! Now I need to look into the 10.6.0 -> 10.6.4 upgrade...

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Thanks Mac Son of Knife!

The problem is that I do everything remotely, I have a pc in the server room to which I connect via Teamviewer from my mac, and of course the F-keys don't work :( It does boot but it stucks at the boot with timeout on the disk, but it doesn't matter because I could get a SLS vm installed in fusion and then migrated to the ESXi with the standalone converter. After a quick edit of the vmx file it's up and running! Now I need to look into the 10.6.0 -> 10.6.4 upgrade...

Experience has shown, the best way is to download the 10.6.4 combo update from the Apple site, then copy it to your ESXi box via the vSphere Client, then mount the dmg file in to your OS X, and install. The software update route can have problems, but may work for you.

SnapperNZ

SnapperNZ

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hi all

I've been on here previous - and said I'd be back once I had upgraded my ESXi host. So I have a freshly installed 4.1 host.

I've got Darwin 310 and the VM up and running - after starting the 1st boot I get the initial light grey screen followed by a dark grey screen and the spinning wheel - where it stops progressing.

The boot was started with rd(0,1)/legacy_kernel -f -v -x rd=disk1s3 - I've not got to the 2nd boot yet......

Hoping it's something straight forward. I've tried IDE disk - current vmx is for SCSi.

My vmx file is as follows: (I'd have attached it but it crashes Safari 4 whenever I try and attach something on this forum).

.encoding = "UTF-8"
config.version = "8"
virtualHW.version = "7"
pciBridge0.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge4.functions = "8"
pciBridge5.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge5.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge5.functions = "8"
pciBridge6.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge6.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge6.functions = "8"
pciBridge7.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge7.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge7.functions = "8"
vmci0.present = "TRUE"
nvram = "OSX.nvram"
virtualHW.productCompatibility = "hosted"
powerType.powerOff = "soft"
powerType.powerOn = "hard"
powerType.suspend = "hard"
powerType.reset = "soft"
displayName = "OSX"
extendedConfigFile = "OSX.vmxf"
floppy0.present = "TRUE"
numvcpus = "2"
scsi0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0.sharedBus = "none"
scsi0.virtualDev = "lsilogic"
memsize = "2048"
scsi0:0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0:0.fileName = "OSX.vmdk"
scsi0:0.deviceType = "scsi-hardDisk"
ide1:0.present = "TRUE"
ide1:0.fileName = "/vmfs/volumes/4cc5c7ee-170c8ec2-56a6-000e0cbc2e38/ISO/OSX/Mac OS X Install DVD.ISO"
ide1:0.deviceType = "cdrom-image"
ide1:0.startConnected = "TRUE"
floppy0.startConnected = "FALSE"
floppy0.fileName = ""
floppy0.clientDevice = "TRUE"
ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.networkName = "VM Network"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"
usb.present = "TRUE"
ehci.present = "TRUE"
chipset.onlineStandby = "FALSE"
guestOS = "darwin10-64"
uuid.location = "56 4d ce 27 8a d0 33 d4-b8 e4 ea 72 78 77 13 81"
uuid.bios = "56 4d ce 27 8a d0 33 d4-b8 e4 ea 72 78 77 13 81"
vc.uuid = "52 51 3e 51 68 21 ec e6-af 0b 18 4d d2 01 a4 8e"
snapshot.action = "keep"
sched.cpu.min = "0"
sched.cpu.units = "mhz"
sched.cpu.shares = "normal"
sched.mem.minsize = "0"
sched.mem.shares = "normal"
ethernet0.generatedAddress = "00:0c:29:77:13:81"
vmci0.id = "2021069697"
cleanShutdown = "TRUE"
replay.supported = "FALSE"
sched.swap.derivedName = "/vmfs/volumes/4cc5c7ee-170c8ec2-56a6-000e0cbc2e38/OSX/OSX-6288475a.vswp"
replay.filename = ""
scsi0:0.redo = ""
pciBridge0.pciSlotNumber = "17"
pciBridge4.pciSlotNumber = "21"
pciBridge5.pciSlotNumber = "22"
pciBridge6.pciSlotNumber = "23"
pciBridge7.pciSlotNumber = "24"
scsi0.pciSlotNumber = "16"
usb.pciSlotNumber = "32"
ethernet0.pciSlotNumber = "33"
ehci.pciSlotNumber = "34"
vmci0.pciSlotNumber = "35"
vmotion.checkpointFBSize = "4194304"
ethernet0.generatedAddressOffset = "0"
hostCPUID.0 = "0000000d756e65476c65746e49656e69"
hostCPUID.1 = "0001067a000208000408e3fdbfebfbff"
hostCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
guestCPUID.0 = "0000000d756e65476c65746e49656e69"
guestCPUID.1 = "0001067a00010800800822010febfbff"
guestCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
userCPUID.0 = "0000000d756e65476c65746e49656e69"
userCPUID.1 = "0001067a00020800000822010febfbff"
userCPUID.80000001 = "00000000000000000000000120100800"
evcCompatibilityMode = "FALSE"
monitor.virtual_exec = "hardware"
monitor.virtual_mmu = "software"
ich7m.present = "TRUE"
smc.resent = "FALSE"
tools.syncTime = "FALSE"
usb:1.present = "TRUE"
usb:2.present = "TRUE"
usb:1.deviceType = "hub"
usb:2.deviceType = "mouse"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy