Callisto Technical Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
825 replies to this topic

quixos

quixos

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 943 posts
i wasn't going to post again, i really tried not to. but...

has everyone forgotten that the "contract" between omni and the community was very clearly spelled out?

omni has done no more, or no less than he clearly stated he would do. he has not broken faith or promises.

i simply don't understand what use all this speculation and slanderous hate mongering serves, but to call into question the intelligence of the posters.

to prevent anyone else from revealing themselves as incredibly stupid, selfish or uninformed, this thread should be closed. i mean really, it's a shame to the forum.

mac chilli

mac chilli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
have just signed in after a long time (not since Callisto 002).
So ther eis no way of getting the Callisto driver anywhere? If anybody has it, PLEASE send it to me (aney@mac.com), please please please pleae.

On the other hand, I think it is Omni's choice to do whaterver he wants to, although also I think that he should not punish other useres in the community because of one black sheep.
Anyway, driver anyone????

osxgus

osxgus

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
LOL, this reminds me of playing the cat & mouse game after a concert.

I am sure this band ain't coming back until next year, so I will head off to the coats check! thanks for the show omni, you're a star of the osx86 community; but don't leave the stage cause some idiot threw a lighter at you, the rest of us are still clappin'.

cheers!
:poster_oops:
osxG

Antman

Antman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
well put..

pauℓzurrr.

pauℓzurrr.

Paul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
omni's site is up again but this is his last post;

"I am discontinuing work on Callisto and will focus on other things (maybe even related to OS X x86). This site will stay on-line to serve some future projects and be an archive of Callisto.

For the sake of those innocent by-standers who were following the events and gasping for air because they could not find Callisto anymore, for you I will post my best builds.

For the jackasses who had nothing nice to say on the OSX86P forum - perhaps you should've just kept quiet because now everyone knows what kind of persons you really are, for you I only have my pitty.

For everyone else, I thank you for your support, and special thanks to those few who were helping me test the builds past months, you know who you are."

ed_co

ed_co

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
Omni, please, please, release the code.
Allow that the others can follow with your work, since you do not want.
We respected your decision to leave it, but you do not leave others lose them.
Can you help us???

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy