• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

matmatoo

matmatoo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
can ANYONE help please?? I really need to get this sorted!!

Thank You, Matt

monkeysr

monkeysr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Ive installed OSX 10.5.6 Retail onto my Inspiron 1520, however when I start leopard it goes into this "wizard" which tells me "Mac cannot detect a keyboard/keypad, please plug it in", I can't get pass this screen and go into leopard/finder to install/change files!!!

Please, Please help me, How do I install this kext when I cannot access files?!

Matt

Plug in a USB keyboard and mouse temporarily.

Jasmeet

Jasmeet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Plug in a USB keyboard and mouse temporarily.

can someone plz plz pplzzz give original applepd2controller.kext in kalyway 10.5.2

i know u all hav it plzz gimee plzzzzz

rockyIII

rockyIII

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
try ApplePS2kexts_10.5.6.ready.zip

Attached Files

zPilott

zPilott

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I don't know if babaev is still watching this thread, but I am wondering where to get the driver source. I looked around a bit on the dev site (free account) but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know if it is still available and where to get it? I have a dell e6500 and it has a dualpoint input (stick in the middle of the keyboard and a touchpad). The touchpad doesn't work at all for me and I think I found some hints as to why at http://www.gossamer-...x/kernel/991762 If someone has the source, maybe they could try to implement a similar patch in the kext. Or if someone can help me get the sourc I can give it a try myself.

crazlunatic

crazlunatic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

how do i install htat file?

maco55

maco55

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I'm stuck at Create Account after initial installation of osx, so how to I use this kext??
Do I added to the bootable iso and boot with it?

Adolpho Dias

Adolpho Dias

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Great driver - ApplePS2kexts_10.5.6.ready.zip

It enabled TOSHIBA A200-21T Keyboard AND Touchpad, without any modification - only chmod/chown like in linux space...

I can also use, without problems, the external USB keyboad and mouse at the same time (used to be the only "choice" i had)...
Great job.

thinkr

thinkr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I'm now using Vanilla 10.5.7 and the *.kext didn't work. It worked with my old install but not this one.

Has anyone updated it or posted it?
Does anyone know how to make this kext 10.5.7 Ready?

AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext

Plz Thanks for help!

Bassy Sweeeeet

Bassy Sweeeeet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Just installed the 10.5.8 update and my Touchpad (Trackpad) and Keyboard doesn't work on my Laptop. I upgraded from iDeneb v1.4 (10.5.6) and my touchpad and keyboard was working fine before i upgraded.

I have an Acer Aspire 5310 Laptop.

- Bass

EDIT:
Nevermind, luckily before i updated from 10.5.6 to 10.5.8 i made a backup of my extensions using OSX86 Tools and restored them when the update was complete.
My Touchpad, Keyboard, and Sound now work =D
Then I decided to have a go with the chameleon rc2 bootloader and it works great! It looks awsome man i recomend anyone to get it.
Also i had to reinstall the seatbelt kext to prevent kernel panics on mounting dmg's.
What i need to get fixed is the sleep, because it just doesn't work. Before i installed chameleon rc2 i had the command line darwin bootloader and when i went to boot up it said something about sleep failed and hibernate failed, I'm not sure what it said, so that might be a reason why it aint working, but hey the chameleon rc2 might have fixed it??
I will reply with the answer, i will go on check now.

EdgarAllen

EdgarAllen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Just installed the 10.5.8 update and my Touchpad (Trackpad) and Keyboard doesn't work on my Laptop. I upgraded from iDeneb v1.4 (10.5.6) and my touchpad and keyboard was working fine before i upgraded.

I have an Acer Aspire 5310 Laptop.

- Bass

EDIT:
Nevermind, luckily before i updated from 10.5.6 to 10.5.8 i made a backup of my extensions using OSX86 Tools and restored them when the update was complete.
My Touchpad, Keyboard, and Sound now work =D

I did the same, but sadly didn't backup. Any help on which extensions you used to fix the problem? Thanks.

Cheers,

ss92

ss92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

It Works!!!!
I have an HP Pavillion dv6000 (aka dv6699ee) and now i can use my mouse!!!!!
Steps
1-I dont know how to install kext threw terminal but there is a GUI app that is avalable
http://cheetha.net/ (from http://www.insanelym...php/t42130.html )
2-run Kext Helper b7 and install all(2) kext on it threw Kext Helper b7 or the terminal
3-OPTIONAL you can delete the Extensions.mkext before you restart your pc
4-Then Restart and it works!!!! :) :D

Note: this is on iPC 10.5.6

clockwork automaton

clockwork automaton

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thanks a lot for this, I installed this with kext helper and it worked like a charm. Only hitch was I had to boot with cpus=1 otherwise it would kernel panic, but I have my keyboard and touchpad working now. :)

Arthuro

Arthuro

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi there guy`s ... I have a problem, I have update from 10.5.2 to 10.5.6 (Kalyway 10.5.2 dist) and when I have update to 10.5.6 after reboot my PS2 mouse and PS2 keyboard`s stops working... I have search`d for some tip`s but didn`t find anything... some advice`s ?? please

big thanks

Jasonmac101

Jasonmac101

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I did this patch exactly as described. But after I did it, MacOS wont boot unlesss its in safemode. I'm getting a kernel panic. Any idea?

mitchjune

mitchjune

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
My Laptop: Gateway MT6723
Intel chip: working
CPU: working
Video: working
Audio: working with a bit craking
Wireless: working
Trackpad: working
Apple USB Mouse: working
SD Card Reader: working
Laptop Keyboard: Not working at all

Installation DVD: iAKTOS v7 10.5.7
I've installed ACPI fix and ps/2 patch, tried the voodoo one and ApplePS2kexts_10.5.6.ready
None of them worked...
I'm currently using the Apple USB keyboard.

Is there a update ps2 kext for 10.5.7?
Or it is still unsolvable now?

Please Help~ Thank You

irrinccet

irrinccet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Running
I have tried it. It works, but the string in the BIOS said "Vista string", and that irritated me a bit... also didnt help at all under Windows XP so I reverted it.

It cant be done on non-HP machine, though, sadly. The tool is only available for HP BIOS. It should be abundantly clear now that ION LE is ION... so you can just force a driver install with the ION drivers and youll get yourself ION.

vinan

vinan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
:D thanks

sinzmanual

sinzmanual

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi,im new here.
Just successfull install Snow Leopard on Gigabyte 945GCM S2L,but my command key on non-apple ps2 keybord is not working.any idea ?

http://sinzmanual.bl...945gcm-s2l.html

raziiq

raziiq

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
This worked for me guys, try this link

Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy