• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

almackska

almackska

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

OK, what do I need to do to help this little project along?

Please for the love of zeus tell me this thread isnt dead. I really wish i could get my mobility 3450 HD to at least allow me to set a higher resolution than 1024x768.

smartie77

smartie77

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Apple Software, iOS , OSX86, Creativity and a lot of non-tech stuff.

Please for the love of zeus tell me this thread isnt dead. I really wish i could get my mobility 3450 HD to at least allow me to set a higher resolution than 1024x768.

RadeonHD.kext will help you as it has helped me with Ati Mob HD4650 at 1366x768x32.

Note you need either 10.5.x or 10.6.x version of it. Use latest from Dong.

Bobert01

Bobert01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Reet Chaps lol... ive posted around and im sorry for that ive been looking and asking questions but nones really been able to help untill i found DONG !! YOU DA HUMAN !

i have an ATi Mobility Radeon HD 2600 in My Toshiba p200 1FC just wondering if this will help me and how do i get hold of it

will search this post .

thanks again DONG

just an edit im not sure HOW To Use these files perhaps you could explain for someone thats got a brain of a 2 year old LOL please and thank you !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy