[Guide] Dell Inspiron 6400/9400/1520/1720/E1405/E1505/E1705 Intel Core Duo

devilhood

2,614 posts in this topic

check out this thread. start at top and go down towards my post. He installed OSX first, created an NTFS partition and then installed Windows 7. then got stuck on windows 7, but fixed it with tboot on windows partition. Another option is to install windows 7 first, then install OSX on second partition and use chameleon to boot from either partition. That's how mine is setup. you do not have to have guid with latest chameleon as it also works with mbr. On the other hand windows 7 will also work with guid partitions. There is nothing to set in BIOS. you may have to start OSX installation with only 1 CPU in Bios and then install tscsync later to use both cores on OSX. all this info is here.

To do this I typically use two hdds that I can swap. First hdd two partitions, one for windows 7 (NTFS), other for OSX. Install OSX on that OSX partition and also install chameleon bootloader. I install Windows 7 onto second hdd partition with exact same size as windows 7 partition on first hdd (Use Acronis disk director to partition the two hdds to make sure that the Windows 7 partition are identical in size). Make an image of windows 7 partition with Acronis True image. boot into Acronis true image cd and image windows 7 from second hdd to first hdd windows 7 partition. Chameleon will pick up the win7 bootloader and you got dual boot. You can also use Acronis true image to make a backup image of your OSX partition. This is very valuable (definitely for me) because you may screw the system and just have to use Acronis to copy the good image back. Note that Acronis will not work with guid (at least the latest version I tried). in that case you have to use norton ghost which works nicely with guid partitions. But again, you do not need to use guid and might want to stick with mbr.

the nice thing about this approach is that you have the two oses separate and you cannot screw one up with the installation of the other one. nothing is touching the partition table after you install OSX onto the first hdd. You just copy the image over to a prepared partition and chameleon will pick it up for you.

good luck

Thanks for the info. I decided to use myHack installation guide, as it used chameleon RC4. I managed to boot from my USB, got to "Preparing Installation...", but was stuck there for over an hour. By searching google, I noticed that the problem is down to using a 10.6.3 installation DVD image to restore to USB. Is there any way round this? As I do not have access to a Mac again to restore the image to USB.

Thanks again :D ,

Edit: tried adding "cpus=1 -v" to kernal flags, but didn't help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Dell 9400 running Leopard 10.5.8 running almost perfect. The problem is I just bought a Mac Wireless Keyboard (bluetooth) but it just wont pair with my Dell 1395 card. It recognizes the keyboard but after entering the pass phrase it returns a message saying "unable to pair device".

Any ideas? Is there a kext out there for Dells 1395 that solves this issue?

I have a Dell 9400 running Leopard 10.5.8 running almost perfect. The problem is I just bought a Mac Wireless Keyboard (bluetooth) but it just wont pair with my Dell 1395 card. It recognizes the keyboard but after entering the pass phrase it returns a message saying "unable to pair device".

Any ideas? Is there a kext out there for Dells 1395 that solves this issue?

Are you sure you have bluetooth on that machine? It's weird that the 1395 would try to pair with it since it's is a b/g wireless card, not bluetooth. There's a separate connector inside the chassis in the Dells for a mini bluetooth module. If you do maybe you need a new kext (guessing), or some settings aren't right in the preferences.

If you don't have bluetooth on your 9400 (I don't on my e1405) I think you'll need to check the forums/ebay for one. I think they're pretty cheap and the install is similar to swapping out the wireless card. Good luck.

PS - just remembered I have a link to a cheap $2 bluetooth dongle that I've read works well on oSX... http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.304. So cheal it's probably worth a try. I'm planning on ordering one this weekend to avoid taking my laptop apart again :angel: Hope that helps.

Are you sure you have bluetooth on that machine? It's weird that the 1395 would try to pair with it since it's is a b/g wireless card, not bluetooth. There's a separate connector inside the chassis in the Dells for a mini bluetooth module. If you do maybe you need a new kext (guessing), or some settings aren't right in the preferences.

If you don't have bluetooth on your 9400 (I don't on my e1405) I think you'll need to check the forums/ebay for one. I think they're pretty cheap and the install is similar to swapping out the wireless card. Good luck.

PS - just remembered I have a link to a cheap $2 bluetooth dongle that I've read works well on oSX... http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.304. So cheal it's probably worth a try. I'm planning on ordering one this weekend to avoid taking my laptop apart again :) Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply,

My laptop does have bluetooth. I was under the impression it was part of the 1395 card but apparently is not. Anyway, the keyboard did pair with the computer but only after adding the device as (other device instead of keyboard) and specifying it did not require a pass key. Seems to be working OK, it pairs with the keyboard normally after reboot. The only problem is it is not shown as a keyboard under "Keyboard and Mouse" in preferences. It shows no bluetooth keyboard or battery info. Other than that, it works fine.

jsabater

what is that, a CRT? it shouldn't care what resolution the computer asks for unless it asks for too high. 1280x800 is not higher than what the monitor can do. I guess your monitor is too smart.

works all the time here. turn laptop off, plug in monitor, in on state, boot. you may have to do Fn crt/lcd keys on the keyboard to switch to external, but it really should boot right into it.

the notebook will be asleep on the gma950 internal display, not on external. That's a Dell conundrum. If you had setup the mouse/corner wake up in expose before you upgrade all you would have to do is move your mouse into the corner to wake the display. too late now though. If the external monitor doesn't work it may well be something else too. The fact that you have a dell with gma950 however makes the sleepy display very possible.

good luck

Sorry about the delayed reply! Thanks again so much, got the screen working again, however, resolution is still limited and therefore pretty bad, wondering if you have any suggestions for increasing the resolution? (no options large enough are given), I have the intel 950gma graphics card.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, i have dell laptop 6400 c282

here is my spesifications,

core 2 duo 1.83

ati x1400

intel prowireless 3945

and im using now windows 7

here my questions, thanks for your patient :D

so, im very amateur on this work, and wanna install snowleopard to my pc, so.. is my pc suitable for this?

i have downloaded this distro

http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12042

SnowLeo osx86. (if this distro not good, i can donwload another one, im open to your opinions)

and it askes some kernels, but i dont know what should i select, here the options.

General BIOS settings

SATA….…….: AHCI ACPI APIC..…: Enabled

ACPI ………..: Enabled SATA Native..: Disable/enable

boot.plist = 32 bit default.

| | +-o System

| | |-Base Package

| | |-Rosetta

| | |-X11User

| | |-Tools

| | |

| | +-o Chameleon Loader

| | |-Chameleon RC4 PC-EFI 10.5 (asereBLN)

| | |-Chameleon RC4 PC-EFI 10.6

| | |-Chameleon RC5 Pre11 Recursor's

| | |-Chameleon 2 PC-EFI 10

| | |-Chameleon 1 PC-EFI 9.4

| | |

| | +-o AMD Patch (BETA)

| | |

| | +-o ChipSet

| | |-Intel AHCI

| | |-ApplePXIIATA

| | |-Nforce ATA

| | |-Super Nforce ATA

| | |-VIA ATA

| | |-Super VIA

| | |-JMicron ATA

| | |-MB36x SATA

| | |

| | +-o Video Card

| | |--Intel

| | |-GMAX950

| | |-GMAX3100

| | |-GMAX3500

| | |-GMAX4500

| | |--Nvidia

| | |-Natit

| | |-NVEnabler

| | |-NVInject

| | |--ATI

| | |-ATI Init

| | |-EvoEnabler

| | |-ATI Redeon HD

| | |

| | +-o Network Card

| | |--LAN

| | |-BCM440X

| | |-BCM5785

| | |-Intel 82566M

| | |-NforceLan

| | |-RTL 8139

| | |-RTL 8169

| | |-AppleYukon2Injector

| | |-AttansicL1eEthernet

| | |-AttansicL1Ethernet

| | |-Intel Pro100

| | |-ViaRhine

| | |--Wifi

| | |-Realtek R1000

| | |-Atheros AR5005

| | |-Atheros AR5007

| | |-Marvel Yukon

| | |-AtherosWifiAdapter

| | |-D-LinkDWL-G520

| | |

| | +-o Audio Card

| | |-VoodooHDA

| | |-HDA Enabler

| | |-LegacyHDA

| | |-AppleAzalioAudio

| | |-AppleAC'97

| | |

| | +-o System Patches

| | |-DSDT Patcher-GUI

| | |-FakeSMC

| | |-NullCPUPM

| | |-PlatformUUID

| | |-OpenHaltRestart

| | |-Sleep Enabler

| | |-ApplePS2

| | |-USB Patch

| | |-IOATAFamily K.P. Fix

| | |-IOPCIFamily Fix

| | |-AppleRTC

| | |-FramebufferDisabler

| | |-SmBIOS.plist (imac 11,1)

| | |-UUID

| | |

| | +-o Notebook Patches

| | |-AcpiBatterymanager

| | |-VoodooBattery

| | |-Voodoo Power Mini

| | |-Vodoo Psate+monitor app

| | |-VoodooPS2withTrackPad

| | |-Thermal Kext

| | |

| | +-o Kernel

| | |-10.6.2 Kernel - Pcj XNU Release V0.9

| | |-Coco Kernel

| | |-Intel Atom Kernel

| | |==============

i dont know what i should select..

and my another question: im using windows 7 and wanna keep this, i created new partition and wanna install mac on this. and i wanna use both of these operating systems.. can i boot them? and what i must?

thanks for your helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have this:

Dell Inspiron 9400

Core 2 Duo T7200

WUXGA 1920x1200 screen

NVidia Geforce go 7900GTX, 100% working (with injectgo)

2GB DDR2 667 RAM

Sigmatel 9200 audio, 100% working (with voodoohda)

I installed Kalyway release (10.5.2), updated with the comboupdate 10.5.3.

Everything seem to work, but is very slow (and for me it depends on the video): even the screensaver is slow, the activity monitor darken the screen saying I have to restart the computer, Ableton Live shows the track meters with a lot of delay (but the audio is ok).

Any suggestions? PLEASE help!!

Thank you in advance,

Nicola

P.S. system log in the attachment.

System_Log_13.07.10.rtf

Is it possible to get everything working on a vanilla kernel? I'm running 10.6.4 vanilla retail and I'm still using cpus=1 with a modified kernel instead of the usual dsdt patches. If someone can assist, let me know what info you need.

Inspiron 9400 w/NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900.

Is it possible to get everything working on a vanilla kernel? I'm running 10.6.4 vanilla retail and I'm still using cpus=1 with a modified kernel instead of the usual dsdt patches. If someone can assist, let me know what info you need.

Inspiron 9400 w/NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900.

hi calaver, yes it is possible. you need the voodooTSCSync kext to enable both cores. This kext separates the timing fix from the kernel.

Hi, Calaver!

Can you post your installation options? Did you use Kalyway and then upgraded it or other releases? Is everything working (especially audio)?

Thank you!

So, try again. I know it's not the prescribed path, but I had some success with an all comers install disc (SnowLeo.iso I think). Using the Inspiron6400 boot disk i found here I managed to get most everything working. VoodooHDA got audio working. Mousepad has two finger scrolling and after a little work the ethernet is working. No wireless (3945) but I'm ok right now, and no graphics. I put together a boot disc using the kexts from the Inspiron6400 and the ATI kexts and the result? Graphics at full rez, but no keyboard or mouse? I've been banging my head on this for a while with no result. Any ideas? I can upload the boot disc I put together if that'll help. LMK.

Jason

So, try again. I know it's not the prescribed path, but I had some success with an all comers install disc (SnowLeo.iso I think). Using the Inspiron6400 boot disk i found here I managed to get most everything working. VoodooHDA got audio working. Mousepad has two finger scrolling and after a little work the ethernet is working. No wireless (3945) but I'm ok right now, and no graphics. I put together a boot disc using the kexts from the Inspiron6400 and the ATI kexts and the result? Graphics at full rez, but no keyboard or mouse? I've been banging my head on this for a while with no result. Any ideas? I can upload the boot disc I put together if that'll help. LMK.

Jason

sounds like there is a problem with voodoops2controller kext. either it's not installed or there is a conflict with the existing appleps2controller. wireless should work fine also. people have problems keeping the ethernet working and it drops many times.

• 1 month later...

I, like many, have the Dell Inspiron 9400... At the moment I'm running 10.5.2 using the Kalyway release successfully, but sadly I keep coming across applications needing 10.5.8 or Snow Leopard to work properly.

I'm now looking to install 10.5.8, and if anyone could please point me towards a guide for either 10.5.8 on this laptop or 10.6.4 I'd be eternally greatful! Thanks guys.

Edit: Typo which accidentally changed the entire meaning of my post.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Im a complete novice and not sure how to install this and what options to choose...

Ive got an Dell Inspiron 6400 currently with ubuntu on it.

Ive ran the hardware info cmd and this is what it says-

*-core

description: Motherboard

product: 0KD882

vendor: Dell Inc.

*-firmware

description: BIOS

vendor: Dell Inc.

physical id: 0

version: A17 (06/13/2007)

*-cpu

description: CPU

product: Genuine Intel® CPU T2080 @ 1.73GHz

vendor: Intel Corp.

physical id: 400

bus info: cpu@0

clock: 133MHz

capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx constant_tsc arch_perfmon bts aperfmperf pni monitor est tm2 xtpr pdcm cpufreq

configuration: id=0

*-memory

description: System Memory

physical id: 1000

slot: System board or motherboard

size: 1GiB

description: Host bridge

product: Mobile 945GM/PM/GMS, 943/940GML and 945GT Express Memory Controller Hub

vendor: Intel Corporation

description: Audio device

product: N10/ICH 7 Family High Definition Audio Controller

vendor: Intel Corporation

description: Wireless interface

product: BCM4311 802.11b/g WLAN

vendor: Broadcom Corporation

description: Ethernet interface

product: BCM4401-B0 100Base-TX

vendor: Broadcom Corporation

description: SD Host controller

product: R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter

vendor: Ricoh Co Ltd

Any tips or pointers would be really appreciated

ok....so im not as smart as the people on here...dunno how to access my specs or anything on my dell....but i have an e1505 and im trying to install mac on it....i've tried [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]+[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and it didnt work....i've tried kalyway and get to installing and it fails....tried ipc 10.5.6. and it fails as well. Im going to try iatkos and see how that fairs but im sure that will be a fail as well. So im lost and need help....how to get mac on my dell. I have a 10.6.3 disc my friend gave me from his macbook and i have a 10.5.x(cant remember the number) disc that another gave me. I have kalyway 10.5.2 and none of these seem to work. Can anyone help me please and thank you

ok....so im not as smart as the people on here...dunno how to access my specs or anything on my dell....but i have an e1505 and im trying to install mac on it....i've tried [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]+[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and it didnt work....i've tried kalyway and get to installing and it fails....tried ipc 10.5.6. and it fails as well. Im going to try iatkos and see how that fairs but im sure that will be a fail as well. So im lost and need help....how to get mac on my dell. I have a 10.6.3 disc my friend gave me from his macbook and i have a 10.5.x(cant remember the number) disc that another gave me. I have kalyway 10.5.2 and none of these seem to work. Can anyone help me please and thank you

there are a number of people along this thread who have no problems or only a few (e.g. sleep) with their E1505.

Nobody will be able to help you if you just state that you couldn't install or it fails. You need to post specifics. When did it fail and what error did you get? Then we need to know your hardware, specifically whether you have a Core 2 Duo and which graphics card you have. Is it a ati, an nvidia or an intel? The graphic card is the most common problem with installations.

tgd

how do i go about finding most of that stuff....i know i have a core duo processor for sure

if you have Windows still installed use this to find hardware for your notebook. You should also see it in your BIOS when you enter it on boot.

when i start installing via Kalyway 10.5.2 it says it fails: "The installer could not validate the contents of the basesytem package. contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

The fact that you get a read error with both releases indicates that you may not have the correct format or a corrupted image. That you burned it to disk doesn't mean anything.

SiSoftware Sandra

Computer

Model : Dell MM061

Workgroup : WORKGROUP

Host Name : dell6400

User : You

Processor

Model : Genuine Intel® CPU T2050 @ 1.60GHz

Speed : 1.6GHz

Cores per Processor : 2 Unit(s)

Threads per Core : 1 Unit(s)

Type : Mobile, Dual-Core

Integrated Data Cache : 2x 32kB, Synchronous, Write-Thru, 8-way, 64 byte line size

L2 On-board Cache : 2MB, ECC, Synchronous, ATC, 8-way, 64 byte line size, 2 threads sharing

Computer

Platform Compliance : Intel Centrino Mobile Technology

Mainboard : Dell 0KD882

BIOS : Dell A17 06/13/2007

Bus(es) : ISA X-Bus PCI PCIe IMB PCMCIA USB FireWire/1394 i2c/SMBus

Multi-Processor (MP) Support : No

Multi-Processor Advanced PIC (APIC) : Yes

Total Memory : 1016MB DDR2 SO-DIMM

Chipset

Model : Dell 955XM/945GM/PM/GMS/940GML Express Processor to DRAM Controller

Front Side Bus Speed : 4x 133MHz (532MHz)

Total Memory : 1GB DDR2 SO-DIMM

Shared Memory : 8MB

Channels : 2

Memory Bus Speed : 2x 266MHz (532MHz)

Memory Module(s)

Memory Module : Hynix (Hyundai) HYMP564S64BP6-C4 512MB DDR2 SO-DIMM PC2-4300U DDR2-534 (4-4-4-12 3-16-4-2)

Memory Module : Hynix (Hyundai) HYMP564S64BP6-C4 512MB DDR2 SO-DIMM PC2-4300U DDR2-534 (4-4-4-12 3-16-4-2)

Video System

Video Adapter : Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family (8 SP 250MHz, 256MB DDR2, Integrated Graphics)

Graphics Processor

Storage Devices

Hitachi HTS541080G9SA00 (78.5GB, SATA150, 2.5", 5400rpm, NCQ, 7MB Cache) : 73GB (C:) (D:)

Seagate FreeAgent Go 160GB (USB) : 149GB (I:)

SONY DVD+-RW DW-Q58A (ATAPI, DVD+-RW, CD-RW, 2MB Cache) : 4GB (E:)

Logical Storage Devices

Hard Disk (C:) : 24GB (FAT32) @ Hitachi HTS541080G9SA00 (78.5GB, SATA150, 2.5", 5400rpm, NCQ, 7MB Cache)

Hard Disk (D:) : 24GB (NTFS) @ Hitachi HTS541080G9SA00 (78.5GB, SATA150, 2.5", 5400rpm, NCQ, 7MB Cache)

Mac OS X Boot (E:) : 116kB (CDFS) @ SONY DVD+-RW DW-Q58A (ATAPI, DVD+-RW, CD-RW, 2MB Cache)

FreeAgent Drive (I:) : 149GB (NTFS) @ Seagate FreeAgent Go 160GB (USB)

Peripherals

LPC Hub Controller 1 : Dell 82801GBM (ICH7-M) LPC Interface Controller

LPC Legacy Controller 1 : SMSC FDC37N769

Audio Device : Dell 82801G (ICH7) High Definition Audio

Audio Codec : Sigmatel 9200 HD Audio Codec

Audio Codec : Conexant HDAudio Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP

Disk Controller : Dell 82801GBM/GHM (ICH7-M) Serial ATA Storage Controller

Disk Controller : Dell SD Bus Host Adapter

USB Controller 1 : Dell 82801G (ICH7) USB Universal Host Controller

USB Controller 2 : Dell 82801G (ICH7) USB Universal Host Controller

USB Controller 3 : Dell 82801G (ICH7) USB Universal Host Controller

USB Controller 4 : Dell 82801G (ICH7) USB Universal Host Controller

USB Controller 5 : Dell 82801G (ICH7) USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller

FireWire/1394 Controller 1 : Dell R5C832 IEEE-1394 Controller

SMBus/i2c Controller 1 : Intel 801xx/63xx SMBus

Network Services

Network Adapter : Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport

Network Adapter : Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport (Ethernet, 54Mbps)

Power Management

Mains (AC) Line Status : On-Line

Operating System

Windows System : Microsoft Windows XP Professional Media Center 5.01.2600 (Service Pack 3)

Platform Compliance : x86

SiSoftware Sandra

Computer

Model : Dell MM061

Workgroup : WORKGROUP

Host Name : dell6400

Chipset

Model : Dell 955XM/945GM/PM/GMS/940GML Express Processor to DRAM Controller

Video System

Video Adapter : Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family (8 SP 250MHz, 256MB DDR2, Integrated Graphics)

Network Services

Network Adapter : Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport (Ethernet, 54Mbps)

there you go. You have identical hardware or almost. The graphics card is the same, specifically you are looking for the GMA950 which uses the 945GM Chipset. Just follow my instructions in the other thread once you get an installation past that odd read error message.

I do not think there are kexts for the Intel Wireless. Most of us purchased a Dell wireless on ebay and swapped that with the Intel to get wireless to work.

good luck

haha you mind telling me which thread it is? And thanks for the help. Which should i try, i think the iatkos worked the easiest as it really INSTALLED so i may go that rout...i still have kalyway with me though so yeah. Could you by chance tell me what all i need to select as well? Thanks for all your help really

oh and i have kalyway 10.5.2 and iatkos v7...every time i tried to dl s3v3 it would never extract so w/evs

haha you mind telling me which thread it is? And thanks for the help. Which should i try, i think the iatkos worked the easiest as it really INSTALLED so i may go that rout...i still have kalyway with me though so yeah. Could you by chance tell me what all i need to select as well? Thanks for all your help really

oh and i have kalyway 10.5.2 and iatkos v7...every time i tried to dl s3v3 it would never extract so w/evs

already did in previous post. here is a start, read forward and backwards.

to get basic install done, don't check any extra hardware. use the default setting for extras in iatkos install.

your first hurdle will be the gma950. you will be greeted with a black screen. use an external monitor as explained in my post or install SL on a different hdd and then inject files from your leopard installation on your "other" hdd.

the less you check besides the default settings the better you are off.

make sure you boot with arch=i386 because your system will try to boot into 64bit and gma950 are not 64bit. only in 32bit mode you will get the correct resolution and ci/qe.

- bootloader:

- - chameleon v2 rc4

- bootloader options:

- - none

- patches:

leave everything that is checked by default and don't add anything

- drivers

- - main hardware

- - - sound

- - - - voodoo hda

do not check both apple and voodoo.

- - - ps/2

- - - - voodoo ps2

this is important, otherwise your mouse and keyboard may not work

- - - laptop hardware

since you have a Core Duo and not a Core2Duo, nothing to check here

- - VGA

- - - Intel

the system will work with stock kexts, but you need to use an external monitor to install the script that fixes the

screen sleeper problem. You shouldn't really check anything here.

- - Network

your BroadCom ethernet should work fine. Your wireless won't work. You would need to swap it with a Dell or a USB wireless adapter.

the biggest issue will be that your system greets you with a black screen after installation and first boot. That is the gma950 screen sleep problem. read the posts below for details.

grab my DSDT.aml from here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=97966&view=findpost&p=1530767). Also get my com.apple.boot.plist from here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=97966&view=findpost&p=1272472).

who distro would you prefer because kalyway continues not to work saying the same base system error....iatkos v7 installs, but when it reboots, it boots back to the same thing (installing the system basically). IPC doesnt work either...lol getting a little frustrated but still being patient. I also thank you very much for your help on this thing. Very much man or woman lol