WWDC 2008

132 posts in this topic

Anyone else noticed how apple was using firefox to preview mobileme in the browsers? I cant get on the site now but its pretty funny since they should have been using Safari.

Old one, no contract.

i got it on eBay, of course. I usually put in iPhone, then Buy It Now(so it won't come to the number 1 page and go really high). Then I set it to list the lowest priced ones first, and make my way past all the unlocking software and fake iPhones and broken iPhones till I get to the low priced Buy It Now iPhones. thats where all the good deals are, mostly people that are trying to get rid of their phones and/or don't realize that they could be making allot more.

So if the rumors are true the new 3G iPhone won't have a sim slot and is basically unlockable. I've been waiting for a 3G iPhone but I need it to be unlocked because I will be traveling a lot and staying for months at a time with my phone.

So does anyone have the scoop on unlocking the 3G iPhone or is it a matter of waiting until they hit the streets?

Well they've already unlocked 2.0.

I doubt they tried much else to get it locked down. The fact that you have to pay a 2 year contract is probably measure enough to them.

and it comes with a SIM ejector tool, so you should be good.

Speaking of the new iPhone, next months issue of MacWorld will have all kinds of information about it. Ironically they will also talk about adding OS X to PC's. On a side note, TomTom is coming out with GPS software for the iPhone/Touch, and Adobe now has a working version of Flash that's almost finalized. Things are looking up :D