Stuck in os X

TheYoungSav

5 posts in this topic

when i install os x 10.4.8, my computer automatically goes to the os x. i installed acronis os selector so that when i start up the computer, i'd get to choose which os i would want to run on. however, it doesn't work when the os takes over. can't download a mac version either because i have no internet on the os x. does anyone know another way to choose between the two operating systems during boot up? or does anyone know where i can find an internet driver so i could download a mac program.

the only way i can get bak to windows is if i reinstall it.

Try the darwin bootloader.

Edit the file

/Library/Configurations/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist (<--- may not be 100% correct, you need to locate this file)

Add in the plist

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>10</string>

it allow you 10 seconds to choose OS before starting up.

when i install os x 10.4.8, my computer automatically goes to the os x. i installed acronis os selector so that when i start up the computer, i'd get to choose which os i would want to run on. however, it doesn't work when the os takes over. can't download a mac version either because i have no internet on the os x. does anyone know another way to choose between the two operating systems during boot up? or does anyone know where i can find an internet driver so i could download a mac program.

the only way i can get bak to windows is if i reinstall it.

i figured it out. when it says loading darwin or w/e, i just pressed f8. now i'm on my windows. i'm looking for sound drivers and internet drivers. any one know where i could get some?

Seeing as you've told us absolutely nothing about your hardware... No.

Try www.google.com.