! Help me and get 10$ !

albert_sn

22 posts in this topic

Now i'll tell you my Story! :) My System: CPU= AMD X2 3600+ 2009MhzMotherboard= Gigabyte M61PM-S2 F4HDD= 2x S-ata Hitachi Hardisk â 160gbDVD= HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H30N (sata)Video= Radeon X1650 Series (256 MB)I've seen OSX86 first in November 2007.Until now i've downloaded more than 12 Versions:iAtkos, Kalyway, Tubgirl, 10.5.1, 10.5.2, etc. ...But always i get Errors!e.g. - OSX 10.4= Sata dont work- OSX 10.5= Cant delete Sata HDD- 10.5.2= Still waiting for root device!- Please reboot! Press ...and so on ...I just want to get working OSX Version on my PC !The guy, who make my system working!(link to working version, a good working tip)will get 10$ via PayPal-> fettwuff2000@gmail.com ( also my email! )for Questions Reply!I'll answer all questions!Please help me and solve my Proplem! :(nowbody wants to help?oki'll pay 20$Not higher!Please help me now!

I believe you get that error when you make a Leopard partition with a volume name that has a space in it. Go back to disk utility and give your Leopard volume a 1 word no space name (e.g. OSX, or Leopard)

ok there is feature in the bios that i could possilbe change to help u bypass this i works for some ppl, and doesnt work for others but worth a shot anyways look at the image i posted below

you need to change that from RAID to AHCI or vise versa and see if it helps

PIC_0049.jpg