My Gaming Rig on your desk! RELISTED! AND SOLD!

ednevell

6 posts in this topic

It seems like a fair price, but I believe the problem you are running into is that the people who see the value in a PC like that are the type of people who would rather build one themselves...

Hope I'm wrong, good luck!

Thats why I droped the price to $900 for the buy it now OR I could easily pick up and e8400 and install that but the price would go back up to $1100.

It is a great tower and though some may believe that the e4500 is and inferior chip its capabilities are more than suited for gaming. I would prefer a much faster L2 cache like the e8400 but nobody ha them in stock when I went to build this system (Go figure)

For the most part I would keep this but my wife wants something to go before ican get a macbook, so I mad the decision to sell the sytem that is worth more to another gamer. I had a great rep in salt lake city, UT I could place a system up on cragslist and it would be gone with in a day or two, but MI is proving to be a bad area to move anything on CL.

If any boday has questions feel free to ask and thank you for all the input.

P.S. If you want to pay the extra $200 I will throw in a e8400. Just a side note.

Rick

!!! SOLD !!! First post has been updated! This deal has just gone fro awsome price to smokin deal!!!!

Come one come all !!!!

Looking for a santa rosa macbook!!! Will trade!!!!!!!!

Also if this auction doesn't end with a sale I will part out the whole system, that means everything must go!!!!!

Let me know what you want and I will get you a price!!

Rick