Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Acid_Burn

My Mactel in a G4 Case

17 posts in this topic

Hallo Künstler (es ist wircklich ein Künststück)

Kann man das Towergehäuse leer Im Europagebiet kaufen? Wo?

Ich habe noch eines zu stehen :)

Ansonsten in verschiedene Mac-Foren und entsprechende Kleinanzeigen Gesuche aufgeben. Eine weitere Möglichkeit bietet eBay, aber das zu Preisen die jenseits von Gut und Böse sind.....

Nice work man, would you be able to post some more detailed closeup pics of how you modified the case...and some tips? I'm thinking of doing it, but not sure how much work is involved.

Ich habe noch eines zu stehen :dev:

Ansonsten in verschiedene Mac-Foren und entsprechende Kleinanzeigen Gesuche aufgeben. Eine weitere Möglichkeit bietet eBay, aber das zu Preisen die jenseits von Gut und Böse sind.....

Gibt es bei euch auch kleine Mac-repair laden? Die haben vieleicht kaputte oder teilweise altere G4s zu guten preisen.

Ah, Very Nice. A girl who likes to work with hand tools, that is wonderful :) All you are missing is a Dremel tool.

Now technically you are Mac OSX legal because you are using an Apple labelled case although I am sure Apple Legal is working overtime to change the TOS language.

Very nice job, it's beautiful. Umm, what on earth did you use a hammer for?

The hammer is for the mounting plate. The mounting plate are out metal.

Here is my Mactel in a G4 Case :) The Site is in german, sorry.

I have update my Site in german and english.

Thx DrJägermeister for your Translation :P

Here can you see my Site